• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nznity's guide to make baking soda crack cocaine

Ok guys, I'm gonna give you my recipe so you guys can Cook your own banging rock cocaine instead of buying that cut to shit Bullshit. Here it goes:
1. You Need a spoon, some baking soda AND at least 1+Gram of decent blow. A lighter of course
2.mix the coke with the baking soda, a ratio of 80 coke 20 baking soda should be enough
3. Mix it up AND put in the spoon, cover with tap WATER just enough so it doesn't burn the material AND the mix reacts.
4. Light up the spoon, it should Start bubbling up for a good 40 secs, then slthe baking soda should STart desappearing AND you're left with a yellow oily substance.
5. Wait for it to dry AND the rock should STart taking shape, i use my index finger so the oil sticks to it.
Dry it with toilet paper for a bit AND you're left with a solid white fire rock.
6. Enjoy smoking Ur gsrbage hahah
There you go guys, that's my recipe. Hope it helps some people. Regards from your peruvian neighbour Spiderman. I mean nznity xp cheers blueworld.

This one !! Quick how do you copy and paste. It's okay we all have our favorites. :) <3

Yeah man, the thought of smoking crack makes me feel a little sick now. It's a ridiculously strong high but far too short lived, expensive and hard on the body and mind.
I think we've matured...

...I hope we've matured...:butt:

Yeah man, the thought of smoking crack makes me feel a little sick now. It's a ridiculously strong high but far too short lived, expensive and hard on the body and mind.
I think we've matured...

...I hope we've matured...:butt:
Same. The drug was way too intense albeit the top rush of all drugs. But always felt like it was really hard on my body and it would make me instantly crave downers like MF.....but then more crack so I would alternate between benzos/opipids and crack hits all night

One day I just never did crack again...it's just not relaxing at all and I want to relax and fall asleep on drugs.

I’ve never been able to cook crack well; it usually comes out badly.

I’ll still smoke it, tho

Yeah if you're using very poor quality coke or too much bicarb it can some out gritty and burns instead of melting.
Sometimes you can fix it by adding more water and reheating it. Then when you see the oily crack on the top, use a knife to scrape it up. Some people like to soak up the water with a "taper" or tissue instead.

Baking soda??? Wtf?! I’ve always been told it doesn’t work with baking soda and it needs to be bicarbonate of soda you use if rocking it that way?! I’ve literally just sat and rocked up 15grams before reading this but with ammonia and no bicarb. I find that ammonia is much better because you’re rocks are way cleaner, however if rocking to sell, bicarb is much better as it bulks out your crack so more weight for selling but not so good strength. Only problem with using ammonia is sometimes after rocking you need to wash it back again to rid the chemically ammonia taste a few times and can lose a bit more weight. But I’m rocking to use myself, so would much rather have the purity than the bulk. Tonight, I didn’t have to wash it again at all, just rocked with ammonia, much the same as your recipe, I’ll give my instructions incase anyone wants to try it this way….

1. Put cocaine in the pan, pour in ammonia, enough so there’s about 1cm more than the coke in the pan.

2. Stick it on the cooker on full heat, only until your mix bubbles then take it off right away.

3. Use a metal spoon (wooden is a shambles! Trust made that mistake) and slowly stir the mixture, as it cools the rock will stick to the spoon. If like me you have no patience. You can put the pan in a bigger pan with cold water to cool it quicker an as you’re stirring, because the cooler your mixture gets the quicker your rock forms. You can also throw a few ice cubes in the mixture too if you’re seriously impatient and it also helps to wash out some of the ammonia.

4. Once no more is sticking to your spoon you’ve got all you’re gonna get. Scrape what’s on the spoon onto absorbent paper towels or similar. Test by smoking a rock, to see if it needs washed back.

5. If it does need washed back, throw your rocks back in a pan with some water, just enough to cover the what you’re washing, then repeat what I said above but without ammonia. So heat, cool, stir, rock.

I hope that makes sense the way I’ve written it 😂😂😂. I’ve smoked a fair bit of damned good rock tonight, so I’m a big high 😂🤦🏼‍♀️. Lol!!

Around 0.6 rock. That rock in the picture must be a 0.7 rock from a g of blow. I get 70-80% blow for a mad cheap price so yeah hahaha my hands arent shaky my camera Is just shit
I’m giving unsolicited advice here 😂 so please take it well! 😂

If you use something metal to stir to get your rock formed, I reckon you’d get a better return then .6 or .7 with a g. I reckon because you’re using your finger you’re losing a bit because it won’t stick to skin as well as it does metal. Out of 5 grams I rocked tonight I got 4.3grams of rock made. However that was with ammonia, if I’d done it with bicarb I would have gotten an even bigger return because the bicarb bulks it up.

Give it a try an see if you get a better return. Just a wee suggestion from a random that rocks a lot lol! Take it or leave it but I couldn’t help but butt in and let you know, you may get more with metal.

nznity, what do i do against the painful front teeth that are hurting so much when you snort coke?
I have just ibuprofen and took ten meanwhile.... now its getting better but it's not getting away... WTF...
Shoot it instead of snorting, pain will be gone in no time 😂. Only joking, sounds like you need to visit a he dentist man. Once you start getting teeth pain when snorting, you will always get it and no amount of pain killers help. Only thing that helped me was shooting heroin after and tbh that didn’t put the pain away, just lessened it. When I saw the dentist it turned out I had major nerve damage in most of my teeth and ended up having to get root canal treatment in most of them and actually lost a few because the damage in the nerves was so bad! So please go to the dentist asap, so you don’t end up with as much damage as I did a losing teeth cuz that sucked! Having to wear a denture is the absolute worst!!

I’m giving unsolicited advice here 😂 so please take it well! 😂

If you use something metal to stir to get your rock formed, I reckon you’d get a better return then .6 or .7 with a g. I reckon because you’re using your finger you’re losing a bit because it won’t stick to skin as well as it does metal. Out of 5 grams I rocked tonight I got 4.3grams of rock made. However that was with ammonia, if I’d done it with bicarb I would have gotten an even bigger return because the bicarb bulks it up.

Give it a try an see if you get a better return. Just a wee suggestion from a random that rocks a lot lol! Take it or leave it but I couldn’t help but butt in and let you know, you may get more with metal.
This thread is 2 years old. I don't smoke rock anymore and every g costed me 20 times of what u pay probably so who cares. Haha

This thread is 2 years old. I don't smoke rock anymore and every g costed me 20 times of what u pay probably so who cares. Haha
Lol
I wouldn’t count on it 😂😂 im in the uk, so the strengths and prices are shit here 😂😂

Ok guys, I'm gonna give you my recipe so you guys can Cook your own banging rock cocaine instead of buying that cut to shit Bullshit. Here it goes:
1. You Need a spoon, some baking soda AND at least 1+Gram of decent blow. A lighter of course
2.mix the coke with the baking soda, a ratio of 80 coke 20 baking soda should be enough
3. Mix it up AND put in the spoon, cover with tap WATER just enough so it doesn't burn the material AND the mix reacts.
4. Light up the spoon, it should Start bubbling up for a good 40 secs, then slthe baking soda should STart desappearing AND you're left with a yellow oily substance.
5. Wait for it to dry AND the rock should STart taking shape, i use my index finger so the oil sticks to it.
Dry it with toilet paper for a bit AND you're left with a solid white fire rock.
6. Enjoy smoking Ur gsrbage hahah
There you go guys, that's my recipe. Hope it helps some people. Regards from your peruvian neighbour Spiderman. I mean nznity xp cheers blueworld.

Just finished up your recipe, works great