• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

NYPD cops confused Jolly Rancher candies for crystal meth

Some things I wish they could elaborate on. Where on the person was the candy found? Was it still in the wrapper? AFAIK, they don't see jolly ranchers not in those little plastic cases, even in bulk bags. So either the guy unwrapped them for some odd reason or the police found them in the wrappers and still didn't realize they were candy.

I think the cop may have been trying to cover his own ass for harassing two fellows for so long...

I was talking about this with another sober friend. We have gotten so far away from serving the public and into harrasment that we both don't know what can be done to stop it.

How does one protect them self? I have been made late to work because a canine 'alerted' on my car and they ripped it apart. They literally damaged my property to find nothing. I hate this drug war. All of us could be living better in the states without it. I'm sure though if they stopped the drug war, any funds saved would be sucked up to the wealthy somehow.

Gee what a coincidence, the cops want to search you, you dont give consent and have nothing on you, yet magically the cops bring in a dog and it magically alerts on something that isnt there. I wonder what that specific handler does to make the dog "alert" so did they pretend to say sorry? Or did they just say thanks for wasting our time asshole! Indeed what a world, cant trust the cops for shit.

NYC is in the US is what I'm saying. They can't legally do that in the US. Police are flouting the law.

"Stop and Frisk" definitely violates the Constitution. The thing is, it wasn't even "intended" for drug users, it was supposed to deter gun violence in New York City. The thing is, in the ~10 years or so since it's been passed, only around ~100 guns per year are seized...in New York City. Basically, it's a free pass for the NYPD to shake down anybody.

What a bizarre world we live in.

tomorrows headline "woman arrested and held until trial for smoking cigars in public venue"

BIG%20BOSS%20CIGARS%20CARAMEL.jpg

8)

...kytnism...:|