• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

man im fucking retarded. did benzos beforehand because it usually calms my stomach and if i dont i usually throw up 100% of the time. well i got the most fucked up ive ever been, blacked out in one of the worst places i could have and threw up all day and still might throw up some more

man im fucking retarded. did benzos beforehand because it usually calms my stomach and if i dont i usually throw up 100% of the time. well i got the most fucked up ive ever been, blacked out in one of the worst places i could have and threw up all day and still might throw up some more
The stamp is swine flu or scumbag, same set. Can't give location but its old ice cream set. I would tell anyone and everyone to not get this stamp tons of people od'd and it's still out there. I've heard first hand it makes you shake violently and also puke. Not worth it imo.

Figured I'd give in my two cents.

Around here there's 4 main ones. 3 different solid colors (green yellow and blue) never a problem with the solids. Hell, just shot 2 of the blues and I'm nice as fuck rn .then there's also slot of raw going around but it's hit or miss

Ugh. I can't wait till ketamine comes back so I Co really stop doing dope Ugh

Central Jersey here. Used to live in Brooklyn where it was WAY easier to cop. Now I'm stuck in Hicksville and the only connect I have is in Camden which is 40 mins away and I have no car so I have to get a friend to drive me which sucks cuz they KNOW what I'm going there for.

Just looking to make friends in the area, hang out, doesn't have to be drug-related, I just want to chat with someone who UNDERSTANDS. PM me or whatever. I don't know too many people in the area and it'd be nice to meet some new friends. Jersey is boring.

Ill chime in guys. I live in center city philly, and I HATE going to the sets In North philly. I drive just 10 min over the bridge to camden in south jersey and get blue colored, non stamp bags off a trusted source, who doesn't live in the hood. I hate riskin the idea of getting robbed or arrested on a set just for some dope to enjoy my self. I try to avoid all that together.
The south jersey dope is great, even though the bags are not stamped the quality is superb. I don't IV my dope tho like a lot of people, I only sniff my product, so that may be why I think the quality is good, idk.
If anyone else in South Jersey has experienced the blue bags with no stamp, I'm curious to hear if you think they're garbage or good.

Stuck AF

I got cut off from all my connects recently. Don't know what I'm gonna do. From Gloucester co NJ. Maybe just head to the transportation center And vibe it out there. Not trying to get beat, raped, or jammed up. Just wish I had a connect outside of trap city USA....

Ill chime in guys. I live in center city philly, and I HATE going to the sets In North philly. I drive just 10 min over the bridge to camden in south jersey and get blue colored, non stamp bags off a trusted source, who doesn't live in the hood. I hate riskin the idea of getting robbed or arrested on a set just for some dope to enjoy my self. I try to avoid all that together.
The south jersey dope is great, even though the bags are not stamped the quality is superb. I don't IV my dope tho like a lot of people, I only sniff my product, so that may be why I think the quality is good, idk.
If anyone else in South Jersey has experienced the blue bags with no stamp, I'm curious to hear if you think they're garbage or good.

I've only bought one time while I've been on the (north)east coast but I thought that what I had was decent. I'd classify it as medium strength compared to what I'm used to. A bag was good for about two medium-strength shots...but my tolerance is pretty low, even though I IV, generally-speaking I've been out of the "scene" for a while.

*this wasn't the particular variety you're talking about, although it was in the general area

Last edited:
Long Island in the house. I'm reading all over the papers that there's an epidemic here. Coulda fooled me. Been out of the game for a longtime and can't find shit around here. No working ladies in the usual neighborhoods. What epidemic?? When I say out of the games...I'm talking decades. Had a love affair wth oxy/hydro but that dried up too. WTF?

Yeah, all you hear in the news is epidemic, which means that it's moved into the 'burbs and it's rich (or at least middle-class) white kids who's parents give a shit and have enough clout to get the media all aflutter. What hasn't changed, however, is the trends in this particular sector of the illicit economy: in the five boroughs, open-air is more or less dead, and is well enough alive in some parts of Jersey (but in other parts a fragile ecosystem threatened), and Philly, and thereabouts; but in LI or NYC or Westchester or wherever, you really need to actually have a real live connect, not just drive around looking for conspicuous minorities on conspicuous corners. Some cities upstate have their areas, yeah, but down here, it's all cell phones and deliveries (or meet-ups), and there's a lot of random ass disparity between quality and price, because a lot of people don't know/care. Thankfully we're spared fentanyl to the extant that it has become a problem elsewhere; which is not to say that it's not a problem here (I myself had a rather disturbing brush with it that left me deaf, as in yes, without hearing, for about 24 hours, and no, I have no idea) but that it's less so than in, say, Boston. Because for the amount of hassle (and I'm less than a year on Suboxone, now), I just don't think New Yorkers would put up with that shit on the regular.

Excellent point SKL: when this is in the hood it's an issue/problem. When it gets to a few OD'S in white middle and upper class suburbia it then morphs into an epidemic very sad commentary on society itself but this is the reality of the world we live in.

I was pretty impressed with Paterson actually. From what I saw there the scene is still quite active (although, as a tourist, I don't really have any context for that observation...just that, from my experience, going in completely cold and scoring was very easy and there was minimal unease/police presence.)

The product was cheap and definitely (at least mostly) dope, too, with legs & a solid but not incapacitating rush

update: went BACK to Paterson and the cops were crawling all over the intersection where I copped last. Saw probably 10 different squad cars in the same general area during the time I was there, including a couple with lights on, a couple just posted up not far from the intersection & watching. Area seemed very hot. I looked up the specific street intersection and apparently a man was wounded in a shooting there within the last few days...and another person was murdered not far away, in the same neighborhood, in the same time period

Decided not to venture down there this time around, didn't seem worth it. Went back to NYC and bought some weed instead, heh.

After being mostly clean for a year.. Once again, knee-deep in this shit. You gotta laugh to keep yourself from crying.

At least NYC is still ol' reliable

tbph I just want to shoot fucking some dope. I'm even on TRT due to Suboxone fucking up my hormones and just even forward to the injections.

Central/north jersey here...actually chilling in Newark ATM. Jus got sum fire. Been doing so consistantly for ab 5 years. Shits been RIDICULOUS up here lately. Too good, cuz I'm trying to stop but when its this good I can't!! Ugh! If I could just find some ketamine, along with my benzos I would be able to quit pretty easily/painlessly. But its been years since I've seen k. Sigh...anyone from central jersey ? Newark? Think I'm alone here...time to pop some Valium and watch some TV...goodnight

Finally good stuff coming through AC again. Finally don't have to make the trip to Brooklyn 3 times a week. Bags aren't as big; but suffice.
I think my ghetto ass dealer is dipping in the bags sometimes- can tell bc the short bags are always taped different. I called her out on in a few weeks ago and never had another problem until 2 nights ago, which obviously I called her out again.
Plus, I have another connect that has the same kind and those are always fat, which is who I'll always call first, but he's not always around and the other is around at 8am, 2pm, 3am- doesn't matter, if the phone rings she answers. Plus, I just love the rush from coppin' in the ghetto.

NY is huge of course there are ny'ers that post here. hell, the mod (i am pretty sure) that overseens this group form ny himself.

it was the Pen-15 club circa middle school