• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

****on subutex- read in the sub megathread about a way of doing the induction so it's not so painful (I always get PW-no matter how long i wait after my last dope useage-last time i went 50 hours-and was pretty friggin sick when i took the first sub dose-but god dammit did it make me even sicker)*****
tits, welcome! What's the method u read bout in the thread? I've read so many feel like I can't keep em straight n I'm in the same boat as u, seem to always get precipitated Wd regardless how long I wait.

thanks for the welcome. don't want to derail the thread too much but it involved using small amounts of your DOA along with it if you get pw. It's not really like the traditional ways-but none of that is working for me. I'll see if I can find it in the thread-2 posters were talking about it-burn out i think was one of the posters-

sounds like Patterson ain't what it used to be
when I was fuckin around there about a decade ago it was super easy, dope was uniformly on the high end of being OK, never experienced violence … damn …

if you get precipitated withdrawals from bupe, etc. actually the best and really only economical option is to increase your bupe dose by 2mg or so (assuming you're starting at or above 8mg) until withdrawal ceases, cut that dose in half the next day, odds are you'll be OK with this, or lower, as a maintenance dose.

for example for me it went like

15 or so bags a day → 8mg bupe → still sick, +2, … so on to about 16, next day 12, day three 8mg. Went pretty quick down to 2 but decided to go up to 8 again mainly for anxiety and depression reasons. For which I'm on meds anyway but bupe might be the best option anyway.

4-8mg is where you want to be eventually if you're looking for long term maintenance; if you want a short term taper, just go up as described and correspondingly down until physical symptoms recede. the mental shit is worse and is your own to figure out unfortunately you should plan on seeing a psychiatrist which is not a bad idea.

The inverse of this plan taking your drug of choice in small amounts during precipitated withdrawal that is if I understand your post as a have read it is the precise opposite of the thing that you will want to be doing it will only be counterproductive and waste your money.

Last edited:
The inverse of this plan taking your drug of choice in small amounts during precipitated withdrawal that is if I understand your post as a have read it is the precise opposite of the thing that you will want to be doing it will only be counterproductive and waste your money.

this would be starting with very small doses of sub at first-like 1mg. you can feel the effects of a bag or 50-100mg oxycodone. not enough to get you high-just feeling better. actually, this has led me to tapering my dope down to taking some oc down to some hydrocodone. tomorrow morning I should be in withdrawal from the oc/hc and I'll start the bupe i guess. not looking forward to it. i ordered some kratom yesteday but i figure it will be several days until that gets here. i'd rather take a ride downtown but car doesn't get inspected until next week and public transportation is kind of an annoyance.

so if your goal is just staying well and not tapering or maintaining then your thinking is actually correct, you want to.maximize relief and minimize rebound/precipitated wds.

so if your goal is just staying well and not tapering or maintaining then your thinking is actually correct, you want to.maximize relief and minimize rebound/precipitated wds

basically. i'm trying to make getting myself on to the subs as painless as possible. I probably should have started out on methadone for the size of my habit but my doc only rx's subs for maintenance. he can rx dones but for pain only (at the moment.)

i used to think that sub was a godsend but the last 4 times trying to kick I've had PW as well, no matter how long I waited.

the doap in jersey has gone waaaay down hill lately. been going to Spanish Harlem and Brooklyn 2-3 x week to cop. Fire.
But the only probably with that is when I get stuck coppin' in Jerz I can't get straight because no matter how decent it is, it doesn't compare to what I get when I hit NY.
Making the struggle even harder.

Whstsup y'all I'm from the Chicago thread. Wats good skl, I'm just dabbing chillin. East coast is the best I'll say. Best I've had is in Detroit which has tons of east coast & Brown defense.
White rocked up baby.. I'll post more later

I was arrested with my own prescriptions in the wrong bottle and got charged with a grade 3 indictable offense (felony) for u prescribed Suboxone in Jersey. What is the best outcome I can hope for in my pre trial intervention? I have a good attorney

Depends on what part of Pa. Philly has some incredible stamps, theres also some garbage, but overall Philly scene is amazingfor dope, there are still shooting galleries in philly. I live about two hours north of philly in scranton and the scene here sucks. Alot of boyz from jersey and ny here stepping on the dope and baggin it up. And forget about good coke, which has also been my experience in philly, i could get great dope but never any good coke. Crack on the other hand is decent and the nick bags are really nice. With that said this is why im heading to the city today. Really craving some good coke.

I was arrested with my own prescriptions in the wrong bottle and got charged with a grade 3 indictable offense (felony) for u prescribed Suboxone in Jersey. What is the best outcome I can hope for in my pre trial intervention? I have a good attorney

I think youll be good. Im just curious though,what led up to the cop discovering that your subs werent in the right bottle? Im assuming you have a script for pills and not the strips. Anyway, if you had a handful of pills in a bottle other than the bottle they are supposed to be in im not sure what type of defense you can offer. On the other hand if you had one or two pills in a container other than the bottle they were supposed to be in you can obviously raise the defense you were just carrying that days dose. There really are a lot of variables to say for sure if they will reduce the felony to a misdemeanor. You have a good attorney, i would talk to him and youll be ok. Hope i helped somewhat and didnt ramble too much. Lol. Good luck

Thanks. They say anything from jury trial to thrown out. They can't really promise anything. I got pulled over speeding down my street at my house. Had my prescribed Percs and valiums and addys in my Valium bottle. Got charged disorderly for that plus the felony for have about 2 dozen subs in there. The cop has been there a few times over nonsense. Think he has it out for me.

Just for reference's sake, I have experience with getting arrested with pharmaceuticals under bullshit circumstances. I got a DWI about 4 years ago driving my girlfriend's car. She was prescribed several items. She had an issue with here thyroid for instance that required daily medication, but she also took an antidepressant. I'm pretty sure it was Sertraline (Zoloft), but if not, is was another SSRI.

It was her car, she owned it and her pill bottle was in a woman's (hers) purse, complete with her make up, tampons and everything else. Everything was legitimate. The pill bottle had her name on it. I wasn't aware they were in the car, let alone that her purse was as well. I would've given it to her before heading out. Anyway, they charged me with a felony for multiple possessions of her prescription drugs. The prescriptions were for Sertraline, Hydrocortisone and Fludrocortisone. Nothing even remotely abusable.

They were fully prepared to take me to court and make them stick and the judge was all for it as well. He gave me a large lecture about the prescription drug epidemic in front of his queer little congregation and how I could turn my life around, despite the fact that they weren't drugs of abuse and weren't mine. It was bullshit. I copped to the DWI, which I really wanted to fight to the death and in return they dropped everything else.

Case in point, they'll charge you with whatever they want. Buckle up and hang on for the ride.

It would be nice if ppl from NY would stop messaging me asking me to get them dope.
No. you suck. And are probably a cop.

Oh but hey billz. Scranton rejoin, I see. I get up 40 miles south down 81. That area should blow itself up and everyone who resides there.

Nah, you're it. It's a Westworld-esque scenario. The other ~8 million people in the city, friends, family, loveds ones are all synthetically produces "Hosts". There's already a thread for your region my friend! Find your information there.