• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Please everyone stay away from Kensington. The drugs are awful. The dope isn’t dope it’s fent with mostly xylazine. The xylazine has taken the Kensington situation to a whole different level. It is eating flesh, huge deep ulcers. Detox protocols have not been changed in like 20 years, so typical detoxes are not enough for someone using Philly “dope”, and the most obvious…narcan does obviously not work for tranq/xylazine. This is definitely a huge part what’s keeping people stuck in Kensington.

New Brunswick
I know this post is old but I did not even know it was possible to cop in New Brunswick. I been going to Camden and Elizabeth this whole time and meanwhile here’s dope in my backyard 😂 I just found it hilarious that’s all

Im looking to cop some tar or pills out in queens. no luck cold copping it's been fucking miserable, out of subs. I have a grip of cash and it literally taunts me bc I have no plug lol

Im looking to cop some tar or pills out in queens. no luck cold copping it's been fucking miserable, out of subs. I have a grip of cash and it literally taunts me bc I have no plug lol
Hey mate, good luck on your hunt, unfortunately no one here can really help you with that as we don't source on this website. I suggest either meeting some ppl at the bar or navigating the dnm's.

Do you not have a prescription for suboxone? It'd probably be best to get a regular supply of that, much more preferable and less likely to kill you than being on H.

Upstate New Yorker here, just scooped some fetty wap bags, it's pretty average, the only special thing about it is the stamps, pretty rare to get stamps around here, usually just plain white or colored bags and why is it every dealers 15 minutes turns out to be an hour???
Upstate NY too! I totally feel ya. And even an hour later they’re still saying “15 mins” like bro, no. And lately I’ve been getting stamps too. Haven’t seen those in a while. No complaints lol.

Wish this thread was more active!!!
Philly girl checkin in.
Sup philly

Upstate NY too! I totally feel ya. And even an hour later they’re still saying “15 mins” like bro, no. And lately I’ve been getting stamps too. Haven’t seen those in a while. No complaints lol.
Howdy ny

How y'all doing? I'm dc/Baltimore but still near enough. Hope everyone's doing well and welcome to Bluelight 🙏❤️ Wish y'all the best in your pursuits please stay safe out there

Sup philly

Howdy ny

How y'all doing? I'm dc/Baltimore but still near enough. Hope everyone's doing well and welcome to Bluelight 🙏❤️ Wish y'all the best in your pursuits please stay safe out there
Hello hello! Doing well. You stay safe too! ❤️

Sup philly

Howdy ny

I used to live in Silver Spring, MD for a while…inside the Beltway where I’m safe from traffic, lol. I mostly did powder cocaine back then, no hard, no dope. I bought it from my fellow deafies down at Gally lol which I find highly amusing in retrospect. I remember going to some kickass house parties right off of campus

How is everyone doing?! I wanna wake this thread back up! It’s a rainy gloomy day here.
Yeah, it's been shit weather for days on end. I've been aight though.

I used to live in Silver Spring, MD for a while…inside the Beltway where I’m safe from traffic, lol. I mostly did powder cocaine back then, no hard, no dope. I bought it from my fellow deafies down at Gally lol which I find highly amusing in retrospect. I remember going to some kickass house parties right off of campus
Oh wow yeah I've spent a wee bit of time in silver spring, but generally live in northern Virginia, just moved back from Baltimore. Cocaine is definitely popular in the area still lol.

Not gonna name specific corner but I've been cold copping legit, fent-free, xylazine free dope in Philly the past couple weeks. Stamp is "castle," first time in a long time I've found it on the block anyway. They have pretty fire nicks of powder too

Not gonna name specific corner but I've been cold copping legit, fent-free, xylazine free dope in Philly the past couple weeks. Stamp is "castle," first time in a long time I've found it on the block anyway. They have pretty fire nicks of powder too
As far as I know it's the only block with real dope these days, the rest of the neighborhood is still flooded with tranq/fent bullshit. So unless you know what you're doing I'd still discourage from copping in kenzo. Hopefully this is a sign of dope coming back tho, I guess we'll see

Anyone in ct I'm In Willimantic can't cold cop out here either it's frustrating walked around for hours today. It just pisses me off cuz I know it's right under my nose but I'm not one to walk up to random people and ask but I went for it and got turned down they probably thought I was a fucking sketchball but u guys know the struggle 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone in ct I'm In Willimantic can't cold cop out here either it's frustrating walked around for hours today. It just pisses me off cuz I know it's right under my nose but I'm not one to walk up to random people and ask but I went for it and got turned down they probably thought I was a fucking sketchball but u guys know the struggle 🤣🤣🤣
Hey mate you're welcome to come on and talk harm reduction and about the local scene and stuff like that but this isn't somewhere to score drugs, as it's against our forum rules, if you'd kindly look at the big letters at the bottom of this subforum.

That said, I am genuinely sorry for your struggle. I know what it's like to be sick in the cold. Maybe try and get some kratom to help in the meantime.

Anyone in ct I'm In Willimantic can't cold cop out here either it's frustrating walked around for hours today. It just pisses me off cuz I know it's right under my nose but I'm not one to walk up to random people and ask but I went for it and got turned down they probably thought I was a fucking sketchball but u guys know the struggle
Hey mate you're welcome to come on and talk harm reduction and about the local scene and stuff like that but this isn't somewhere to score drugs, as it's against our forum rules, if you'd kindly look at the big letters at the bottom of this subforum.
I apologize