• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

What's going on in Kensington these days homies? I try to follow the situation there closely, as I beliveve that such ghettoes are the crucible in which drug-reform is often forged. Kensington is of the most decrepit open-air drug markets in the country and I feel this makes it a great candidate for novel approaches to the treatment of addicts and addiction in general. I'd love to hear some stories and I'm sure there are some folks who would love to tell them!

Dam you seem to know your shitt ! That’s whats up bro us addict are actually really smart about to be in law school did college on fet/methadone/coke still have a 3.7 gpa but you chemistry is beyond me. I can do the cold water extraction for percs and hydros that’s about it lol we’ll that’s really all I’ve tried. I honestly would like you to test this brick of fet I’ll give u like a .5G for doing so. Your probably saying.5G wtf is that? Nothing! Lol just trust me girl who did it in front of me 2 days in a row almost died off a dot went to the hospital and everything and she wasn’t waking up from narcan at all kept her all night. The next day she gets out she’s blowing me up I go over there bcuz we’re just friends with benifits whatever w.e she manipulated me into giving her half the size I gave her the day before she mother f$$$img almost died again! I’m literally shaking her saying you’re going to send me back to PRISON for a very long time please just wake tf up. Long story short I made her stand up with me until it passed hrs later. I want to know wtf this stuff really is bcuz I went 5 days without wasn’t even that sick for 4 days took a subutex went to ER from p/w I’ve never heard of this in my life and the fet overpowered 6mg like i never even took it. I know it’s obviously an analogue bcuz of the half life even tho my tolerance is pretty insane I was doing lines this girl who’s on methadone is dying off a dot so that could add to it I guess. I told my man with the brick like something must b wrong bro this shouldn’t be happening he’s like u think the Mexican cartel is going to give me some weird bs (he knows nothing about opioids or opiates) I said Na I’m not saying that but this is not pure medical grade fet I dont know if it even is fet at this point. Could be a research chemical which is why I really need it tested ASAP. Not with a fet test with a lab test for all substances. Lmk if that’s something you’re interested in.
I'd be thinking you have a fentalouge/u44770/etonitazene cut with xylazine.
It's a very strong alpha adrenergic blocker used in vetinery medicine clonidine would be the closest thing to it that you may have tried.
There are lots of samples turning up positive in the US. it's readily available for cheap in China, and is relatively unscheduled in most countries.

It has dependence forming qualities that can produce a frightening and dangerous withdrawal symptom if used regularly. The only way to do it safely is slowly lower the dose.
Ya I dont know about that brother. 8mg of sub is equivalent to 30mg of methadone and subs have ceiling of I believe only 24 mg so that’s equivalent to 90mg of methadone. Still strong it’s stronger then morphine stronger then dope kind of but wen I say stronger really it’s just bcuz they have more of a binding factor to your receptors. That doesn’t really mean it’s strong tho. In prison I would do half a milligram or a milli and get lit but it still wasn’t like a heroin high but still got me thru prison for sure. Also fentanyl is completely stronger then bupe. If your going through p/w and ur in the ER there supposed to override it with fentanyl but that’s very rare so don’t try that at home lol. I went into p/w 3 times this month the “pure fet” overrides it every single time which basically means it’s stronger. They do have pure bupe patches tho for pain I believe there only .5mg tho but less is definitely definitely more it’s just a fact or they would have mad the patches for pain a high mg dose but they don’t. We definitely have it better then 20-25 yrs ago I guess bcuz they only had methadone which is liquid handcuffs but bupe is so scary to me now bcuz every time I try to get on them they don’t work. Someone told me at detox that once u get out and u wait a couple days try a milligram if u feel worse override it keeps trying every day with more bupe if u keep feeling sick keep overriding it until ur taking 4mg-8mg and it’s in your receptors at this point but if you feel sick again on 8mg override it again then the next day should work fine I personally would love to just take my small pieces of subs I never would have stopped if it wasn’t for parole making me goto a methadone program bcuz the outpatient program I was in gave me fake ditty’s literally had methadone suboxone fentanyl heroin weed that’s not even possible you’d be sick af and I wasn’t even smoking at the time I had gone a good 8 yrs without smoking. They did that bcuz I was about to complete the program but they wanted that insurance money I hate those scumbags never goto REVCORE recovery center they play games all the time. Luckily I got off the methadone by being prescribed oxy 20s 6 times a day but it wasn’t holding me so I started doing that bs fet sh!t
I'd say 8 or 16 mg sub is the ceiling TBH, and there is no way that 24mg of subutex is equal to 90mg methadone.
Two different drugs. One being a partial agonist just doesn't have the same "stopping power" if you will, as a full agonist such as methadone.

I can't see how anyone with a heavy dope habit is getting by on 8mg sub for a few days here and there when they aren't or can't afford to use.

.3 heroin base here a day habit (about 30% pure) needs at least 30 if not 50mg methadone to substitute.
It took me weeks before 20mg sub would hold me after the doctor had me jump off 90mg methadone.

Horses for courses and sub has great benefits but Jesus use it to kick opiates because it certainly isn't up to be a "get me through the weekend SUBbstitute until I can score proper stuff" kind of drug.

Anybody in Poughkeepsie area? I'm here for the next month and a half. Might go down to the city for a bit at sometime, possibly check out Philly. Just looking for friends really, I don't know anyone here. I knew all the guys in Chicago here, many passed unfortunately. Any suggestions for cool areas in Poughkeepsie to check out? Hope everybody is healthy and happy to the best of their ability.

Anybody in Poughkeepsie area? I'm here for the next month and a half. Might go down to the city for a bit at sometime, possibly check out Philly. Just looking for friends really, I don't know anyone here. I knew all the guys in Chicago here, many passed unfortunately. Any suggestions for cool areas in Poughkeepsie to check out? Hope everybody is healthy and happy to the best of their ability.
My only knowledge of Poughkeepsie is that creepy ass video, (you know the ONE) but wishing you the best all the same, stay safe out there. I'm further south in the mid Atlantic. Trust your gut. Feel free to reach out anytime you need a sounding board, my DM's are always open. Sending love to you and all out there ❤️🌈🔥

And the fent-a-dope here is awful. Day 3, WITH subs, and I feel like I’m DYING. Wife’s been puking all day. Stay off the street powder in ROC. It’s god awful. It’ll fuck you up, sure, but the WD is damn near impossible. I’m certain the blue Mexican Roxy is not much better for you. But honestly, it might be. This gray powder is a demon.

I'd be thinking you have a fentalouge/u44770/etonitazene cut with xylazine.
It's a very strong alpha adrenergic blocker used in vetinery medicine clonidine would be the closest thing to it that you may have tried.
There are lots of samples turning up positive in the US. it's readily available for cheap in China, and is relatively unscheduled in most countries.

It has dependence forming qualities that can produce a frightening and dangerous withdrawal symptom if used regularly. The only way to do it safely is slowly lower the dose.

I'd say 8 or 16 mg sub is the ceiling TBH, and there is no way that 24mg of subutex is equal to 90mg methadone.
Two different drugs. One being a partial agonist just doesn't have the same "stopping power" if you will, as a full agonist such as methadone.

I can't see how anyone with a heavy dope habit is getting by on 8mg sub for a few days here and there when they aren't or can't afford to use.

.3 heroin base here a day habit (about 30% pure) needs at least 30 if not 50mg methadone to substitute.
It took me weeks before 20mg sub would hold me after the doctor had me jump off 90mg methadone.

Horses for courses and sub has great benefits but Jesus use it to kick opiates because it certainly isn't up to be a "get me through the weekend SUBbstitute until I can score proper stuff" kind of drug.
Talk to me about xylazine. I’m in upstate NY. Three days out from “fentdope”, (3-5 bags of > .05 of powder/day) subs aren’t helping much. My wife has been puking all day. Am I going to have to source more of this garbage to get us off safely, or have we passed the danger zone?

Well shit guys, I'm 2 months into getting clean. Been on 16mg of sub daily since April 3rd. It's actually not bad since I'm still smoking like a chimney.

And for the dope in the capital district atleast, days 3-5 are the hardest to me, tbh. And watch for xylazine, I've deff copped tranq dope (xylazine/fent/heroin) in albany

I've seen it hit pretty hard. I've also seen pcp analogues in dope and ketamine....

But I used to mix an im shot of ket and then in that 2 minute period between slam and effect I'd shoot some h.....but anywayysss

What's going on in Kensington these days homies? I try to follow the situation there closely, as I beliveve that such ghettoes are the crucible in which drug-reform is often forged. Kensington is of the most decrepit open-air drug markets in the country and I feel this makes it a great candidate for novel approaches to the treatment of addicts and addiction in general. I'd love to hear some stories and I'm sure there are some folks who would love to tell them!
There’s a show on YT about Portland and LA regarding homelessness and fentanyl which was an eye opener for me regarding how things are in other parts of the country, ( one chick would do 1/2 gram of fent in a shot) 😵‍💫I think Portland was the first to have the “ safe place to get high locations “ and things appear much worse that it was 15 yrs ago when I visited them…

NYC area outer boroughs technically on LI. The open air market is thriving here still near major train hubs. Literally accosted by a dozen ppl+ after coming out of subway with offers for everything.
The crack market is still booming as well with open air users a block off the main selling stretch. Minimal police interference. Saw one lady attempt to shoot up. An officer was making a bee line toward her so I honked briefly and pointed. She pulled her sleeve just seconds before he got there--and only afterwards do I see that she was shooting next to a parked car with someone inside...
SWIM is about to sample the product of forum post from down there for the first time

This is perhaps a tangent. but I had a thought in passing... while I'm sure that there are people using literal grams of Fentanyl per day or per sitting, I tend to think that people are often referring to the quantity in total of powder as opposed to the actual amount of Fentanyl or Fentanyl analogs. I heard one chick on an interview claim to be shooting 3.5 grams of Fentanyl every day. I tend to doubt this. That's just a fuck ton of drugs for any human to be taking in. I believe it's possible, but I believe that if we had folks withdrawing from grams of Fentanyl it would be a legitimate medical crisis due to the severity of symptoms. Thoughts?

This is perhaps a tangent. but I had a thought in passing... while I'm sure that there are people using literal grams of Fentanyl per day or per sitting, I tend to think that people are often referring to the quantity in total of powder as opposed to the actual amount of Fentanyl or Fentanyl analogs. I heard one chick on an interview claim to be shooting 3.5 grams of Fentanyl every day. I tend to doubt this. That's just a fuck ton of drugs for any human to be taking in. I believe it's possible, but I believe that if we had folks withdrawing from grams of Fentanyl it would be a legitimate medical crisis due to the severity of symptoms. Thoughts?
Man, I don’t doubt it one bit. I came here after years of remembering the site to see if I could use morph abgs. Then searched this thread. About 2 months ago i would wake up on the floor limbs asleep bruised forehead and drool. I now do 2g a day minimum. And it’s varying from the purple, grey, white, tan.
About a month ago it looked like I had a huge infection in my feet and lower leg. My joints felt like they were broken. I got a really really weird “cold” when mucas the size of my hand was running out of my mouth. Not coughing. Doing a lot of research chem and analogs 10 years ago I’m like “yo they have to be cutting this stuff with something not right.”
I have not got dope sick once. But I also don’t really run out

Say that to say this. I was prescribed fet patches. I got 20 120mcg patches. Two 100 and two 20 to “wear” at a time. I would go through 3-4 patches a day smoking. And always ran out before fill.
Fet is strange. You don’t get sick the next morning when you don’t have it. It takes about 2 days.

I have also got off my subs and mainly doing this.

And I don’t get a nod. I’m just not sick. And some weird side effects sometimes. Except last week this Grey I got had me Incapacitated. But still didn’t fall out as I wish.

I want to know wtf this shit is.

Has anyone seen the green dope/fet? What is coming my way I have tech and sub to help but see people say it makes it so bad.

I've seen it hit pretty hard. I've also seen pcp analogues in dope and ketamine....

But I used to mix an im shot of ket and then in that 2 minute period between slam and effect I'd shoot some h.....but anywayysss
I lived on k for years. I wish I would have some cut with it. But these people have to be using not even fet. 2g a day and not a nod in site. They’re literally just using powdered sugar to cut.

But to stick to the point. Out of any opiate those wd were the worse. Crying and kicking and having someone punch my legs. I believe there would be medical crisis but there is so little fet in what we’re doing I think. I mean cut after cut after cut. I doubt I even reach 100mcg in 2gs. And if there was enough there wouldn’t be a medical crisis, it would be OD crisis.