• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nutmeg?

delizious said:
why the hell arent you allowed to give someone some useful information like that?! i dont get it..

i was just bein a tool.. its only illegal drug sources.. although it can get pretty dubious when talking about RCs and such

AcidRain said:
i was just bein a tool.. its only illegal drug sources.. although it can get pretty dubious when talking about RCs and such

Plus you never know! Nutmeg could be illegal in SouthernBalticExSovFuckingSnowystan

MONSTA!! said:
Well having lived in the UK for most of my life I feel I have an understanding of the many issues this country burdens in a tenuous balance for the advancement multiculturalism and greater appreciation of other nations heritage and social differences. This is achieved with alarming popularity by disliking every other nation on the planet; there is an unwritten list purporting the level of xenophobia directed toward each country. I don't think France rates to well, better than the US though.

If I could change nationalities I'd be Iranian that would be fucking class.

haha lets move there togather than shall we!?

delizious said:
yea im quite ashamed being born in this country

thats why i want to move to a different one!

haha maybe france?!

Well you sound like sort of an idiot, but I wouldn't blame it on your country of origin :D

delizious said:
haha lets move there togather than shall we!?

Sounds like a plan to me! Are you hot?? Because that's my one prerequisite to absconding to a Middle Eastern country with a person I met online 10 minutes ago. ;) =D

lolitsjohn said:
Well you sound like sort of an idiot, but I wouldn't blame it on your country of origin :D

Not really into this flaming business, however from your post you seem rather rude. Having established you both have perceived faults, diagnosed with I have no doubt outstanding accuracy given the exhaustive evidence from whence it was derived(this thread), the only question remains which is worse? To be an idiot or rude?

I would have to say I would rather be perceived as being an 'idiot' for asking the questions of a layperson in search of knowledge. Especially when the alternative is a rude delinquent(?) who's post paradoxically/ironically portrays the poster as the offending invective used to label another.

Don't you think?

delizious said:
uh i have NO idea if i am or not...i guess i can send you a picture

I would be more than happy to rate your hotness! Infact you can depend on me for all your future hotness rating needs :)

wow your really nice

i think i like you...a lot

thank you

its always good to be curious

Well thank you, you appear to one of the few genuinely nice people I've met on BL so 'very nice to meet you!' Your homepage is just wrong though :)

uh...really??? i thought everyone here was pretty nice!!? i hope to get to know you more ^.^

oh ha...that homepage...yes well haha there is also www.ratemyboobs.com as well you should check it out!

wow really?! eh shit i got a private message from you but my damn virus thingy is blocking it

Yeah mine does that too, if you know how turn off your pop-up blocker that should sort it.

I can't say that I'd recommend a nutmeg experience beyond an initial experiment to know what it's like. The last time I did this I ground up about 8 nutmegs and ate them (most unpleasant). Things got weird several hours afterward but seemed to peak when I awoke the next morning to find my bedroom wobbling and pulsing in waves. It was like feeling stoned without the sense of there being any deeper meaning to the experience. It's an interesting experience but there are more meaningful chemicals to experience.