• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nutmeg ground powder

I think I shall, as advised directly above, realise my boredom with life and people around me cannot and should not be dismissed and made a little more bearable with drugs. So as a 3 year beginner experiment, I shall start my journey of abstinence with the life clock as is, set at 37 years of age.

So as I step outside to a busy diverse Central London street, I immerse myself in the bland, uninteresting, non intellectual, underachieving, sideways swiping, Instagram false posting, hypnotised closed group genetical mis fits, without abundant universal skills of either quality or quantity, but clearly believe they have all of the above. I shall say.............

Fuck this for a game of soldiers GIVE ME BACK MY OXY thanks most appreciated, WOW that was a horrible experience for a man of my calibration left exposed for a moment there.

your right lucy I'm practically house bound, paranoid and I'm using things to get rid of the boredom. I don't have a great r/ship with doctors or psychiatrists. I don't get depressed but like to be on something. I find DXM to help but these days they question me about it and if I ask anyone to get it they ask what meds I'm on and say I can't take it.

They only give a bottle at a time but I have managed to get 2 big bottles sometimes. Boots don't really bother it's the little chemists that are more vigilant and only sell one bottle. Most only stock the 150ml bottles which don't do much.

Nicomorphinist I heard Malcolm X done it while in jail and now I've decided not to take anymore as I suspect in higher doses it would probably make me Ill. Less is more from my experience with it.

your right lucy I'm practically house bound, paranoid and I'm using things to get rid of the boredom. I don't have a great r/ship with doctors or psychiatrists. I don't get depressed but like to be on something. I find DXM to help but these days they question me about it and if I ask anyone to get it they ask what meds I'm on and say I can't take it.

They only give a bottle at a time but I have managed to get 2 big bottles sometimes. Boots don't really bother it's the little chemists that are more vigilant and only sell one bottle. Most only stock the 150ml bottles which don't do much.

Nicomorphinist I heard Malcolm X done it while in jail and now I've decided not to take anymore as I suspect in higher doses it would probably make me Ill. Less is more from my experience with it.

Im so sorry to hear your in pain. I would take a beating over a day locked in my house scared and depressed . I did it for 2 years so trust me i know how you feel. Im just getting sober and thankfully i met a great understanding man who has helped me get out of my funk.
PM me anytime you need to talk/vent. Your not alone, remember that.

Have you ever tried it Kief? Just curious

I will come clean ladies and gentleman. The man you know as Keif' is a true poser. He has never Nutmeg-ged outsidr of a good cookir. He just wanted to be like and accepted. Shame. Dishonor.

Really though, this is one of those experiences that seems to heavily favor being a "bad time". Im sure it can be enjoyed. I feel oike desperation can refocus our eyes a little bit ;)

If I were in jail, stranded on a desert island etc. Im sure being able to change your perspective could help keep me sane!