• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nutmeg ground powder

Jungo871

Bluelighter
So got a bottle of this to try and had positive results surprisingly after reading bad trip reports. Anyway I dosed yesterday roughly 8 teaspoons devised throughout the day it took a while to come on as I expected. Is it safe to redose I've not had any since around 2am it's now around 8.40pm next day. Will I be safe taking another 2-4 teaspoons? Thanks in advance for any replies. Sorry also on 30mg of diazepam a day and took my full dose.

Can i ask what positive effects you gained from it? I once ate 2oz in about an hour and it was possibly the worst time of my life. But 8 teaspoons over the course of a day is a significantly lower dose than that so I'm genuinely interested in what your experience was like.

To answer your question, I wouldn't bother redosing if I were you, but that's purely due to my own excessive and totally negative results.

I didn't go into it thinking I would get any decent effects but I took 2 teaspoons the first night, nothing really happened then the next day I was concerned about taking too much as I know that is toxic and have heard a lot of people saying it was the worst exp of their life but I then took another 2 teaspoons the following day as said then waited for another 4 hours and took another 2 teaspoons. That's when it went well, not until 6 hours when I got up to go make a coffee and I felt like my head was mashed and had very slight colour enhancement nothing major actually enjoyable, then I got a tingling sensation all over my body. Then it was just gigging every so often and losing track of my mind, it does cause mild amnesia but nothing like benzos. That went on for several hours. Not what I would do again well once I use up what I have left but the only thing I can say it's like being stoned with a slight touch of a psychedelic feel (that was the colour enhancement) It does leave you feeling emotionless the next day, and you feel like everything's a mission even going to the toilet. The only good thing is that your not sober but I won't be trying it again. It's known to be toxic and can kill in high enough doses. For me it was a good afternoon but nowhere near some ting I'd want to take as a 'drug' as such but after reading reports their seems to be a mixed review. I don't recommend it but I had a good time. More of do a drug because I've nothing else to do 'drug' than wanting it so bad you'd sell your granny. Maybe you should try again but not a lot to start as it's highly toxic if you have access to weed then stick to that. Also not one touch of delerium which I wouldn't have minded. Can I ask what you thought of it as an overall high? today though I just felt apathetic.

I was gonna try it but just decided to watch someone else sniff I decided it wasn't worth it after that

Decided to redose around 3 hours ago still not feeling it, would taking another 2 teaspoons put me where I got to yesterday plus does this stuff build up in your system?

You don't want to feel it man. It's not an enjoyable experience according to literally every person whom I've come across. I do understand the desire to change one's head space. The problem is, sometimes this urge to change our head space leads us to make decisions that might not be very well-informed. Our minds might tell us "don't worry, everyone else had a nightmare experience, but mine will be different and I will enjoy it".

I don't want you to have to endure this man. This is like climbing K2 because there's a guy at the top who's gonna kick you in the testicles with a steel-toed boot. You knn getting kicked in the testicles is not typically enjoyable. You've experienced testicle-violence previously, but you assume that the addition of the steel-toed boot might somehow turn it into a transcendental experience in which the pain and subsequent recession of your balls into your scrotum will be so intense that you are forced to retreat into your subconscious to escape. There, you will find yourself.

I get you mate, not stuff to play about with but I've redosed and now I'm kinda in 'getting stoned' kinda feeling' to is this went to far? At most I might go into laughter but after reading that I've went from wanting high to wanting this stuff finished or down the toilet. Basically I know it's not good for me but I just feel like I needed a lift but this may be wasn't my finest moment. Just hope it's not to harsh I've just necked a unknown amount along with my 2 teaspoons earlier fingers crossed and thanks for the info mate appreciated

You don't want to feel it man. It's not an enjoyable experience according to literally every person whom I've come across. I do understand the desire to change one's head space. The problem is, sometimes this urge to change our head space leads us to make decisions that might not be very well-informed. Our minds might tell us "don't worry, everyone else had a nightmare experience, but mine will be different and I will enjoy it".

I don't want you to have to endure this man. This is like climbing K2 because there's a guy at the top who's gonna kick you in the testicles with a steel-toed boot. You knn getting kicked in the testicles is not typically enjoyable. You've experienced testicle-violence previously, but you assume that the addition of the steel-toed boot might somehow turn it into a transcendental experience in which the pain and subsequent recession of your balls into your scrotum will be so intense that you are forced to retreat into your subconscious to escape. There, you will find yourself.
Have you ever tried it Kief? Just curious

Theirs a chance you can get permanent damage especially from a good ol toe poke id go with the nutmeg as long as I have access to a sink and a rubber duck

Ball kicking is not enjoyable (IME) and is not recommended: > HR
Go ahead pete: Take one for the team and post about it, plz. :)

Well got fuck all off it last night and no effects so all in all worthless

*bump update I'm back on it again it seems like there is nothing to this drug but can't source weed atm (I know) so been using this since made the post. Or perhaps what I like is the feeling of being intoxicated regardless the substance. It is making me giggle and kind of antidepressant feel to it feeling stoned and staggering around the house seems to be recreational to me. Anybody know if this is any good for a substance for feeling anything but harsh reality which we call sobriety

In the autobiography which Malcolm X dictated to Alex Haley, called, of course, The Autobiography of Malcolm X, he says that a matchbox full of nutmeg stirred into a glass of cold water had the kick of two or three reefers, and I am familiar with the cannabis-loving Mezzrow crowd buying whole nutmegs and eating them. Has anyone had that kind of experience? Quite frankly, my experience was like three tablets of pemoline and a whack with a ball peen hammer on the noggin. It took me a double dose of hydrocodone and meprobamate to fix it.

If your feeling like you need to get high to deal with life i would suggest seeing a doctor. Maybe a bit of depression.
Its nice to escape reality but when you come back to it you will have the same problems plus a new one- drugs.
Do you have a hobby or something to do in your spare time to distract your mind? Using substances to keep you unbored will destroy your life.