• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys, I dont think i should be drunk posting but ohwell

Last edited:
So about two hours ago I head home after helping a friend paint his grandparents living room.

The ride was a joyous one until I saw an accident that involved a small car t-boning an SUV and flipping over it. My closest friend in the world called me a few minutes ago balling her eyes out because she just went on a call where she had to help pull two dead bodies out of the wreckage, one was a girl whose head was barely hanging onto her neck.

Apparently, I witnessed two people die today. It's oddly sobering. :\

[For the record, this is just word of mouth. I saw the accident and called it in... this outcome is just what was told to me over the phone.]

and i made my money back with 9+ grams yet

Probably one of the worst things you could say 'round these here parts.

that is why they need to startmaking fucking hover cars, so every car can float on a different level, adn be all gps coordinated and shit,

ouch :( maybe if people would post more it wouldn't only be me:(

yeah cuz 100mg of adderal would really kill you

You yourself might not die from 100mg of dexedrine but others who don't have a tolerance to it might. Everyone reacts differently to different dosages and to different drugs.

I would take 5-15mg of it orally as prescribed and I would get effects from the dexedrine that most people only get from moderate doses but I have a very low tolerance to mostly all drugs, except booze and herb.

A tweaker friend of mine told me how when he took large doses of Adderall at 90-100mg he would take beta blockers so his heart would not fail, but that even a large does of prescription amphetamines does not compare to meth.

ok, any of the female ones
Sarah maybe, but what have the others done?

I'd say nicki minaj or ke$ha. Last year it was drake.

Oh yeah and let's not forget about bret michaels.

nobody mentioned the whole cast of jersey shore?

There are people in this world who are dangerous lunatics, like the Arizona shooter, there are evil, oppressive megalomaniacs like Kim Jong-Il and Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, there are murderers and rapists and evil geniuses who make unthinkably destructive weapons, and given the choice you lot would kill a bunch of people whose only crimes are to be stupid and to be having sex and to be on TV?

Apparently, I witnessed two people die today. It's oddly sobering.
Take the positive from it man. There's no guarantees, death is shadowing all of us. You have to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment andd meaining out of it that you can in the time you have. Carpe diem and all that.

Lol wtf? I don't remember posting in this thread, either I've been taking halcyon again (I wish) or vista is plotting against me....maybe its that remote access thingy i downloaded......shit....

I looked at my post count and was wondering what happened. I was still at 900something for quite awhile,why vista whyyyyyyyyyyyy? I hate this computer, wouldn't be much of a suprise if it had viruses or some shit
If you like xp, dont but vista......

Yeah didn't you hear vistas always taking control of peoples pc's and posting shit on the internet. Microsofts been paying out the ass since it cameo ut.

You yourself might not die from 100mg of dexedrine but others who don't have a tolerance to it might. Everyone reacts differently to different dosages and to different drugs.

I would take 5-15mg of it orally as prescribed and I would get effects from the dexedrine that most people only get from moderate doses but I have a very low tolerance to mostly all drugs, except booze and herb.

A tweaker friend of mine told me how when he took large doses of Adderall at 90-100mg he would take beta blockers so his heart would not fail, but that even a large does of prescription amphetamines does not compare to meth.

In rats, the oral LD50 of dextroamphetamine sulfate is 96.8 mg/kg.
:p nobodies gonna die off 100mg of dex unless they have a heart condition,
90-100 aren't even considered high doses and your friends prolly retarded, because why the fuck would you take heart medicaiton without a heart condition

I recall reading that using beta-blockers to combat stimulant induced cardiac stress is very dangerous due to unopposed alpha-channel activity. But then again I don't know what I'm talking about.

Hi everyone!

Did some acid last night and watched a bunch of Planet Earth and Baraka then ran around in the snow.

One of my funnest trips yet...

^Planet Earth with David Attenborough or that talentless slut Sigourney Weaver?

^Planet Earth with David Attenborough or that talentless slut Sigourney Weaver?

this really pisses me off when they do this, why do americans need a american voice to record it? why the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK,
like how fucking stupid does a society have to be, that they need a overdub without an accet?
David attenborough has a very clear distinct voice, alot like his brothers, maybe they should have dubed over his brothers in jurassic park

and then they get oprah, and thats even worse, what the fuck does oprah known about fucking biology, at least sigourney weaver fought aliens and shit

and to branson, lol on my last caid trip we watch life, in hd, the insect episode
altyhough i wasnt tirppying hard enough cuz the screen wasnt moving

Last edited:
You mean that in the sense of "one who writes words", not that people actually pay you to write stuff, yeah?

Ha....

hhahahah....

hahahahahahahahaha!

okay, i will come by more often.... classic.

A mate of mine drove his car through the wall of a house into someone's living room while they were watching TV, then got out of the car and said "please don't call the police, I've been drinking".
It did not end well for him.

And yes, BBC nature docs make fine trippy viewing. There are many; if you can find the 2-part "Swarms", that is excellent, as is the series "Nature's Great Events". Incredible footage and the comforting paternal tones of Attenborough are a winning combination. Another good one is "South Pacific", which I watched on 2C-I. It doesn't have Attenborough, but it does have a guy called Benedict Cumberbatch, which is tres drole when tripping, who can't pronounce "penguin" properly, which is also amusant.

I thought choose between padi thai and pizza was making my day shitty

so what did you eventually choose
mm this hamburger is good(well at least theese 3 hamburgers i mean), on a sesame seed bun, with wasbi rasbery mustard ont he bottom bun, then the burger, then jalapeno relish, ketchup, provalone cheese, then this thick creamy ceasr dressing on the top bun
there were no tomatoes, no fuckign onions, and no cucumbers, or i would have had thoose, and fuck, there was no swiss cheese and i liek that better then provalaone

wasbi rasbery mustard
That is the dark side of cookery, the shadowy realm of walnut vinegar and mango salsa. I will have no truck with such drizzling.

chainer, can't we have a less self-effacing title for the social? Maybe "I was gonna post in the social, but then I got high.", or some such.

even a large does of prescription amphetamines does not compare to meth.

True, I've taken 100mg of Adderall a few times and was not very impressed, meth was one hell of a drug and blows all other stimulants out of the water. It was so much cleaner and smoother than Adderall.

That is the dark side of cookery, the shadowy realm of walnut vinegar and mango salsa. I will have no truck with such drizzling.

chainer, can't we have a less self-effacing title for the social? Maybe "I was gonna post in the social, but then I got high.", or some such.

nooo, rasberry wasabi mustard is actually good, theres not much rasbery in it, only just a little, its looks like a more dijon mustard but a bit more green, its fucking good mayne, fucking goood

Status
Not open for further replies.