• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be wreckin this thread til I'm either deemed too annoying or I get a job
I think it's safe to say that the former condition has been satisfied.

Yesssssssssssssss quite, this is merely just one of the many online personas I created over the years to ease the boredom of my daily life. The govamint killed Overgrow, then I turned to a life of trolling. Overgrow was my world, I had no life without it, then they killed it and I went all sadssssss...........
I miss nostalgic things that no longer exist! The inconsolable cannot be consoled by modern consoles! Seriously, does anybody even remember the things that used to be around that helped to pass the time before cellphones killed everyones creativity? Damn those cellphones, with ther digital equivalent to rockem sockem robots and spirographs n whatnot. DAMN THEM TO HELL

I'm just here as a figment of everyones imagination....
Do u exist?
Hell if I know
Everyone online these days is just bots out to get ur credit card numbahz

Man wat the fuck, dont give a goddamn
Who the hel u are, if a sir or a ma'am
Blamm Blamm, goes the fuckin gun down the street
People riddled with bullets, lookin like processed meat
KILL ALL HUMANS, Is wat the murderah sayz
Burnin all ur houses cuz no one gave him any bread
BURGERTRONIX BURGERTRONIX
Is wat he keep spoutin, tellin all a ya'll they fired him from meat mountain
Aint that a bitch, aint got no ployment
How the hell is he gonna afford no enjoiment?
MOFO turned to a life of crime, no he's dealing with hard time

Wow look at my post count, hurrr hurrrr
Its just goin higher and higher. I might as well keep this up til my dealer shows up

I used to know a shitload of ppl on here, where the fuck did they all go? Anyone know whatever happened to ryanM? I really hope that kid got his shit together (I sure did!) I might be unemployed, but that kid caused his own problems....like pacman with them adderalls he was...

I used to know a shitload of ppl on here, where the fuck did they all go? Anyone know whatever happened to ryanM? I really hope that kid got his shit together (I sure did!) I might be unemployed, but that kid caused his own problems....like pacman with them adderalls he was...

yeah lots of kids like to munch on Adderall/Dexedrine like it's candy. Or shove it up their nose.

I remember a friend of mine in highschool who told me how he took a huge dose of Adderall at 100mg and he got very high and puked.

I told him he was lucky he didn't die.

I have had many nightmare experiences, I was perscribed the stuff.....large doses.....I saw horrible things on a daily basis thanks to the hallucinations....
Now I'm a writer lol

You mean that in the sense of "one who writes words", not that people actually pay you to write stuff, yeah?

You part of the problem or part of the solution?

Hey new guy.

You, mostly. That's why it's such a piece of shit.

ouch :( maybe if people would post more it wouldn't only be me:(

yeah lots of kids like to munch on Adderall/Dexedrine like it's candy. Or shove it up their nose.

I remember a friend of mine in highschool who told me how he took a huge dose of Adderall at 100mg and he got very high and puked.

I told him he was lucky he didn't die.

yeah cuz 100mg of adderal would really kill you

I used to write for a christian magizine, then I kinda snapped after hearing the words "praise god" everyday.....

Hey.

If you could kill somebody And get away with it, would you do it? Would it be a celebrity or an enemy? A good or bad person?

I'm not the feds but i probably am.

I'd say nicki minaj or ke$ha. Last year it was drake.

Oh yeah and let's not forget about bret michaels.

nobody mentioned the whole cast of jersey shore?
i was on the computer int eh basement, and my mom was on the tv upstairs, so tonight my sister wanted to watch jersey shore, sooo,
i had to sit through an hour of that playing in the background, i can now say for sure i hate everybody who is even a little bit italian

Status
Not open for further replies.