• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, much love!

I ended up making White Rhino brownies, that shit put me out. I brought it in to the hospital and mowed one down mashed up in ice cream. Tasty and took care of post-surgical pain.

FYI I'm feelin 80% better, that prednisone really does wonders. It helps they renewed my absurd Kpin script. I will be pretty happy in the coming months, lol.

Thanks for all the love again CD.

Rolling up a dome bleezy of what is being called "New Hampshire Haze" but I was hearing it is just East Coast Sour D x Sensi Star - one of my fav combos.

MMmm.

^ Shit like that makes me wish I was an american, you guys have all these name brand strains, (that are actually name brand) and all kinds of crazy stuff we don't have here.

For example, majority of my dealers either have 'peng blues' or 'peng grapes' or 'peng skunk' they'll be damned if they know anything about its genetics! Though i'm sure folk like vader have beast hookups :/

I buy imported hash most of the time, but yeah I can usually get named strains.

I'll be honest, I can find just about whatever strain I'm looking for within a week, two tops, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to find tinctures, hash, or BHO sold here. I'd have to travel a few hours into Maine or Mass and then into a dispensary. I wish this wasn't the case as I know that is a whole nother world to explore that I have only been able to dapple in with home-made products.

NSFW:
2ylp9co.jpg

homemade oilz ftw

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that here in the mid west theirs a grade of weed called "Nuggs". Like you can get regg, mids, nuggs and high grade stuff. Although nuggs are the same price as kush here. doesn't make sense to me but ill admit its good stuff

oooh ok thats probably right. dont know why people call it nuggs then i always think people are just talking about nuggest of weed lol

hash hits! and a little (30mgs, making that 120mgs today) DXM to lower my addy/benzo/opiate tolerance. tomorow should be an exceptional day

You could definitely make oil yourself Chainer, QWISO and BHO are child's play.

I'm sure you can put a lot of people to sleep with that shit, you must be like the sandman.

I buy imported hash most of the time, but yeah I can usually get named strains.

i'm a lucky enough to know someone that grows multiple plants, and makes his own hashish. however, if i didnt have him i'd be screwed :/

You could definitely make oil yourself Chainer, QWISO and BHO are child's play.

I've done iso washes, but I've never successfully done a BHO on my own.... though I have never tried on my own, I guess.

It's certainly on my list of things to do

I really need to try making bho as well. I have made iso plenty of times but never bho. I hear it's saposed to be a world of differnce in quality.

I could use some hash so badly right now

Status
Not open for further replies.