• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Sheldon Black bubbler, and don't have any type of rig specifically for concentrates, so if I were to use my hakko with oil, I presume I would take out the slide and hover the hakko + dabber with oil above the mouth of the downstem. Would that work?

It was dumb of me to ask if you had a rig lol, cuz if you did, you'd just use that. The sheldon black bubbler is probably the worst possible design for using a hakko and oil, sadly (the mouth peice is at the top). Because it will vaporize FAST, and it will rise straight up, and you'd probably lose so much precious THC.

This might sound kind of weird. But honestly, how I'd go about it. Is i would stand up my heated hakko (like in a glass or something). Turn your bubbler UPSIDE DOWN (yes this is what makes it crazy haha) Stick the hakko slightly into the mouth of the downstem. Then simply put the dab to the hakko and babam, all the smoke would rise into your bubbler, and you'd already be inhaling the hit. You'd have absolutely no loss. It will work very well, you'll notice, it will vaporize very fast. It's not on the level of like a heated titanium nail, but its close enough.

You can simply make your own rig too though, like any large mouthed house would work (ya know in combination with standing up your heated hakko), I used to use a jar and poke 2 holes in the lid, one hole would be for my hakko to go inside of and touch the dab that was in the jar (well hot knives was what i used when i had my jar thing) and the other hole I'd hook a hose to. Would get really great hits out of that

So I would assume you're talking about using the bubbler without water? Being upside down and all :D

I also have a small bong available for use.

Yes, without water, it won't do ya any good with oil man. It's gunna hurt, but the best kind of hurt lol.

It should actually work flawlessly with your sheldon bubbler if turned upside down. Probably better then a lot of rigs out there!

And would your other bong that is available be better for not letting any of the smoke escape upwards into the air??

NSFW:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I feel like I can explain it better by drawing it, really stoned, used a touch pad. I tried.

Last edited:
wait^ im so baked and so confused. is this a reposonse to me, or is this a quote? or are you saying this to me? hahahahahah

I think he was responding to something you said on the other page, man. It's ok, just smoke another bowl.

Yeah mate, keep up, I was agreeing with you that "Sucker Punch" is pretty badass, I harshed on it unnecessarily.

I think he was responding to something you said on the other page, man. It's ok, just smoke another bowl.

LOL

Also, wtf social, how'd you move so fast.

I just got out of the ER. I have an infected lymph node and an ABSCESS IN MY GODDAMN NECK. This shit is so fucking painful, and I'm avoiding my oppie script they threw at me. I don't think I can keep that up though, I can't do shit right now besides avoiding all things that go down my throat (food, water, SMOKE).

Fuck. Seriously. Fuck.

So Ive been getting high but its okay because I'm going to go to stay at my dads for awhile so hopefully that gives me time to clean up. Then its back to looking for a job. The only problem is I just got a bunch of free weed and well Ive been getting high all day. I still think I have enough time to get clean though, I just would hate to get a job offer then fail the drug test.

Also, wtf social, how'd you move so fast.
It's good isn't it? Keep it up everyone, we'll have this place rolling like the old days. In that spirit, I haven't posted any reggae in a while:
CDSSOTD:
Bridgeport Dub

What's up u buncha monkeez?
I'm suprisingly stoned, and thankfully no longer on the spice (gf thankfully flushed it down the toilet due to a blend containing mdpv or somethin) spice must flow is bullshit
I had so many free samples from different companies, free fake weed for fucks sake
Down the drain, but at least I'm drunk n quite high off half a bowl
Mystic diamond brand spice blends and wtf herbals blends r funky garbage imo, stay awat from spice etc
Who cares
At least I'm high and will have more weed soon

BACK TO ZE EMERGENCY ROOM.

Looks like it's time to have surgery in my neck. FUCK.

^^ damn man. wish you the the best of luck. and no pain meds....ouch!!!

Hope you've got some good indica-dom weed chainer. I'd hate to have surgery with no opiates. That sounds fucking mental!

Damn chainer you must of pissed off a couple gods, what with your jaw and now this..

Get well soon bro, smoking a bowl for ya!

Shit chainer, that sucks man, but I know you have the strength to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.