NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
kc you are welcome to write me love poems on any off day you might have

i been on an allnight coke bender. and i turn 31 in november iam getting to old for this type of shit. gotta be at work at 8am and go the methadone clinic completely obliterated dude actually washed his stuff first said he long 20% of an ounce. man it dont take much at all of that shit to make me puke grade a stuff

ive never really heard of this "washing" process

when i was big on coke we where kinda lucky and got hooked up with an older brothers friend..our hook was was doing it right with 2 differnt types of coke for sale but never mentioned he had 2 differnt types unless you asked about it yoursekf...basically he had the cut and the raw..the cut is what he sold pepple who wanted a ball or less and it was all preweighed..the other was the scale now even though it cost bux more per ounce, it was well worth it.. i mean you cut it up a little to make up the differance...not to mention i like doing the uncut good shit too

Last edited by a moderator:
where is shake...he should be so excited that Bret Michaels has a new show on Vh1.

kc iam TOTALLY going to slip brett a few sugar pills. keel that stupid fuck on over

^^the last couple posts remind me of the South Park episode were micheal 'jefferson' n cartman are in the bed together (with stan n kyle) but cartman turns to micheal jackson n as they say/wisper the exact words as the last 3 posts they get closer n closer looking eachother staright in the eyes as if they were gonna kiss,

reading those posts that way makes me laugh

bankai tonight, the fuck is up NSASDD?

i got poison ivy all over my arms.

bankia makes the itch worse but i can deal wit it

^^the last couple posts remind me of the South Park episode were micheal 'jefferson' n cartman are in the bed together (with stan n kyle) but cartman turns to micheal jackson n as they say/wisper the exact words as the last 3 posts they get closer n closer looking eachother staright in the eyes as if they were gonna kiss,

shit jay I think he's on to us

Status
Not open for further replies.