NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what we got to do memphis...

You get kc and ill grab ape and we tell them we are gonna go on a double date...that should earn us mad points off the bat..then we take them out to the city and find so good drugs and then procede to party bluelight style

What do you say...ladies you down?

I like the sound of this. What have you been up to dude? I was just about to post on your wall after checking this thread.

i like the sound of it if me and ape get sexy time to ourselves.

I got me a customized .45 dopeshooter, I'll nod your ass off.

So these forums don't have a chat do they? I haven't been here long, but I'm lovin it.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=516872

check out that thread there for the bluelight chat place.

aep and kc i want yall to invite me to your makeup and panty party

I am totally there!!!! Hey Shake,baby. I've been MIA pretty steady lately but I have thought about you bunches,just like everyone else here. I don't know why I deprive myself of such good people. I miss talking to you. I am committing to getting back in the community because all of you always make me feel alright.=D Is this where you will be available???let me know so we can shoot the shit;)

Much Peace and Love,Bro...........
........................skillz <3

yes my beautiful skillza you can find me here anytime. and my pm box is allways available to hear from you. you are my most favorite woman on BL

Anyone up for a slumber party with manipedis and truth or dare? I haven't played that game since I was like 11, but it sounds fun. Both guys and girls welcome.

yes my beautiful skillza you can find me here anytime. and my pm box is allways available to hear from you. you are my most favorite woman on BL

awwwwww..............that made my day!!!even if you have told many women that.awesome woman should be reminded they are loved for who they are and though the words are the same,I think coming from you Shake,it is a genuine expression to all your favorite gals- for their unique individuality.

Much peace and love..........skillz <3

Insomnia, what's up? I have not been very active in this forum but I appreciate the heroin discussion thread IV (teehee) and there seem to be some kool kats among you. :)

Dear Shake,

I must not have prepared them right, because IV Fent sucked.

Love you always,

Bishop Big Stacks, AKA Mr. WuS ReeLy GuT WiCHa

Dear Palli,

I'm sorry i have neglected you lately, but i will text you later today

Hate you always,

bishop B. Stacks

Dear AmandaEatsPandas,

i forgot the awesome new alias i came up with, could you remind me?

love,

Kid Bionic

i like the sound of it if me and ape get sexy time to ourselves.

Good to know you ain't forgot about me!

I must not have prepared them right, because IV Fent sucked.

Knew a guy with the band aid patches who swore by just letting them soak a bit in a shot glass of hot water. But I can't believe that's possible, because you can hold those fuckers in your mouth and chew on them, and still get nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.