• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

So popular in Ptbo. that the bars have taken to applying Vaseline to the backs of the toilet tanks.

coke and crack are absolutely everywhere in toronto...it kinda scares me (i hate cokeheads)

...if you're absolutely desperate (no connects) try parkdale...

Ravr said:
^ lol obviously, but thats too dangerious lol.

i don't find parkdale dangerous...then again...this whole country seems like utopia to me...

...if parkdale doesn't work then asking your pot dealer will (pot and coke go hand in hand...since they are the biggest moneymakers)

Ravr said:
^ Will do, but I doubt he chops that.

if he doesn't then his source does (or knows someone who does)...a bit of networking never hurt anyone :)

^ haha yeah, I'll do that but now the summer is here I doubt I will be doing that much of that stuff anyways, time to break out the acid;)

ive lived in the gta my whole life and it was easier for me to get cocaine b4 i could get pot lol. cokes prolly the biggest damn drug in toronto

Ya ok, I guess it depends in which area you live

do acid. fuck coke fuck meth fuck heroin....or jus ask the right peopl if ur reeeaally fiening....but seriously hit up some other stuff coke is baad lol

^^^I've heard a lot of California Bluelighter's talking/posting pics of blotter.
Plus from what I've heard theres a few different types of LSD blotter as well as a few DOx's floating around.
Check the acid 2k7 thread
i cant help with coke tho. i'm in ny. but i'm sure theres some one in the ghetto who'd be glad to sell some powder or some rock.

Shoulda hit up 8763 Wonderland Ave.

Well, before 1981 that is.

;)

lol.

LOL
coke will never dry up, especially in LA
just go to a club, and ask people for "yay"

i used to be realy really into coke, then i saw it was eating up alot of money and stopped and always have been wanting to go back to it but lost a connect. then i kind had an epiphany the first time i did ecstacy and i decided im gonna stick to pyhschedelics, e, and weed for now at least, maybe ill wait till im older to mess with powder again, im way too young to be fucking with it. so my advice to you is in a tow littered with pshychs, just start eating them up man and see how it feels to you.