• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Novel dissociative 3-Fluoro-2'-Oxo-PCPr

I wouldn't think you can really use the private message system properly while you are at greenlighter ( < 50 messages) status?

Interesting that the 3-fluoro compound apparently does have a bit of that 3-HO ACA opioid feel (though technically most likely isn't as far as data showed til this point). So I guess you get that with various unshielded polar groups there..
Good that you are taking it step by step, that helps yourself and others to keep a clear picture of potency. Also for similar reasons and responsibility, not combining with other drugs would be wonderful as far as learning about its basic potential.

Hm, today 10mg oral route. It had no big effect, i felt enhanced colors and pleasant sedation with miosis afterwards. Maybe a nootropic substance with opiod effects? No dissociation was recognized today. You will hear from me next time when I tried 15...

Synthetic_Night said:
...miosis...

Fascinating. I have always been skeptical of the opioid activity of most ACAs. But that's pretty conclusive. My pupils NEVER get small on MXE or K.

so 3-meo-pcpr was around 25mg.... ok, it seems the alkyl-substitute connected to the amine leads to different potency and duration- methoxMetamine needed twice the dosage of MXE. I was thinking, an propyl substituent is going the other way and even enforces the potency. On the phenyl-ring is in position 3 a fluor. This is clearly different from methoxy-groups, fluor is more like an ordinary bound hydrogen with stronger resistance for metabolic oxidation. And even the oxo-group plays an important role i think, it enhances serotonergic effects, while no oxo on the cyclohexane and a methoxy on the phenyl-ring is more responsible for an opioid effect. Removing the halogen (chlor) from ketamine leads to more lucid effects, and even an significant increase in potency. This can be seen on O-PCM. I think with a fluor floxy will be overall between Ketamine and O-PCE within its effects and dosage. Well, this are my thoughts about structure-effect-relationships, i will know more in around an hour :D I will keep you updated

€: i insufflated 5mg...it burns a lot, holy shit :D hydrochlorides are well known for that..... it reminds me of good old 2C-E nose pain oO next time oral is the way to go

very very cool.

TY

:)

Wonder why they went for 3-fluoro, 3-meo seems like a safer choice and more likely to produce something close to mxe.

It's really not, but once it's on there it won't fall off or do anything weird - so if you start from a precursor that already has that fluoro on there it's smooth sailing. However making the methoxy analogue of this must also be smooth sailing since the synth would basically be like MXE's, so it's none of those reasons. It was apparently either a conscious decision or a precursor availability thing. Since the precursors are not that exotic at all nor should they be hard to acquire relatively speaking, I'm betting it's a conscious decision.

Although, didn't they restrict precursors in china with the MXE ban? Ban-related I wouldn't be surprised, but if the general industry uses a lot of such simple compounds it will be hell to restrict. But control a bit, maybe.