• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Not feeling phenibut

People react very differently to benzos. Which is true for phenibut, too, and gabapentin. I've had Xanax, Ativan, klonopin, and Valium and I liked Valium the most by a large margin. But phenibut and gabapentin both get me a lot higher.

It definitely gives nausea and dizziness in excessive doses, just like alcohol and benzos (I assume most GABAergics in excess will cause this). To me (my max single dose is 4g), it never gave a sense of euphoria, certainly nothing like opiates or even the buzz I could sometimes get (albeit rarely) from short acting benzos like Xanax. Stimulation and sedation would cancel each other out, which one dominated when you took it? I found it didn't noticeably cause either for me.

Exactly I can feel phenibut working at higher doses but there is no euphoria..it's just a mood boost and I feel more social and outgoing..I have never gotten high off phenibut..I definitely don't consider it a party type drug

People react very differently to benzos. Which is true for phenibut, too, and gabapentin. I've had Xanax, Ativan, klonopin, and Valium and I liked Valium the most by a large margin. But phenibut and gabapentin both get me a lot higher.

Gabapentin did make me feel sort of drunk the first few days..that wears off fast though