• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Norflurazepam Megathread

Just took 5 mg. I have a Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, and Atmosphere concert at 6pm later today. Gonna take half a tab of lsd soon to get me in the zone. Feel like this benzo is perfect to mix with psychs without hampering their effects too much. I’ll report back later.

I have received test results from Erowid of tablets claimed to contain 10mg of Flubromazepam. The tablets contained Norflurazepam; Jellinek confirmed this. I am waiting on tests from others also. If the dose was correct, they were active in the microgram range and the active ingredient is stronger than the Clonazpepam I was prescribed in America (I am American).

https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=16603

Threshold Dosage: 50ug
Common Dosage: 200ug
Onset: 30 Minutes - 1 Hour
Duration: 20 Hours
After Effects: Days

I usually only need a threshold dose for benzodiazapines for the effects I am looking for; I can not even begin guessing doses to safely take these new benzodiazapine analogues with available online information. I have encountered multiple benzodiazapine tablets overdosed and/or misrepresented; multiple other countries have reported this also (America, France, Australia, Poland, and from the Czech Republic). This was recently documented and put in a report by the World Health Organization.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/highly-overdosed-benzodiazapine-pills.932379/#post-15837163

Ya I think a lot of people either don't have good access to high quality norflurazepam or they underdose for 1st time for fear of the long half life then find it uderwhelming then conplain or state it's not a great benzo lol.

This benzo has a lot good bout it & arguably not than many negatives compared to other benzos.

Last edited:
Ya I think a lot of people either don't have good access to high quality norflurazepam or they underdose for 1st time for fear of theong half life then find t overhwhelming then conplain or state it's not a great benzo lol.

This benzo has a lot good bout it & arguably not than many negatives compared to other benzos.

Yep, this was my experience. Received so cold 5 mg nor bars, took 3 and barely felt it. I then ordered a solution from a very reputable vendor and probably took almost 20 mg or something like that. Got tossed. Now that I have the doses dialed in it’s by far the best RC benzo out ther imo. I do wish that half-life was a bit shorter because one Hass to be very careful of using this more than a couple times a week. On the flipside, it’s probably very effective for tapers

Just bought a gram of norflu. Yee! Also, has anyone heard of tofisopam? Structurally It’s a 2,3 benzodiazepine as opposed to the more traditional 1,4 benzodiazepines. it’s supposed to make for a decent anxiolytic without causing all the negative side effects, such as amnesia associated with other benzos. On the flipside, it doesn’t have many of the good effects associated with benzos. It sounds purely anxiolytic. It’s also not supposed to cause severe dependency like other benzos do. I ordered 100 caps to play around with so we shall see.

Well my 5 mg. indeed minty dose made me have the best sleep in a long time. 12.5 hours. Natural sleep offcourse being the best.

But the day before I had a total of 2.5 hours of sleep with aid of benzo's, but not Norflurazepam, that arived yesterday.
So my experience is atypical, was it catching up or this particular substance. Also felt nice and cozy.

That and the cocktail of other benzos in my system, makes it a bad description. bet its 1/2life is akin to diazepam.

People shouldn’t fear norflurazepam’s long half-life any more or less than clonazepam as a more common traditional benzo people are aware of. At least from what I understand from the information I have read.

there is something to note about the norflurazepam on the market. there are dark grey tablets floating around which are supposed to contain norflurazepam. its a different compound, although the compound in it is about as equal as strong as norflurazepam. it doesnt feel like a proper standard benzo like norflurazepam should feel. i can only describe it as a more compressed version of a standard benzo, definetively not as good as it should be. could obtain some powder norflurazepam and this stuff was the real deal, felt exactely as is should be expected. so 2 different compounds alltogether.

Norflurazepam is a decent benzo .It is a metabolite of many benzos, even midazolam, which is in a different family of benzos (Imidazobenzodiazepines). I think that flutoprazepam and flurazepam are superior to norflurazepam. Although norflurazepam is more potent by weight than flurazeapm, fluraz has a more rapid onset, and it has a nice kick on the come-up. Flutoprazepam is much more potent, and is quite the heavy-duty hypnotic.Hangover is heavy. It is long-acting, and I think it's one of the best for use is to potentiate opioids and to put the brakes on an amphetamines or cocaine crash. Norflurazepam plays a role, but other metabolites of fluto do more.

Last edited:
Norflurazepam is a decent benzo .It is a metabolite of many benzos, even midazolam, which is in a different family of benzos (Imidazobenzodiazepines). I think that flutoprazepam and flurazepam are superior to norflurazepam. Although norflurazepam is more potent by weight than flurazeapm, fluraz has a more rapid onset, and it has a nice kick on the come-up. Flutoprazepam is much more potent, and is quite the heavy-duty hypnotic.Hangover is heavy. It is long-acting, and I think it's one of the best for use is to potentiate opioids and to put the brakes on an amphetamines or cocaine crash. Norflurazepam plays a role, but other metabolites of fluto do more.

Well that's probably cause Flurazepam istelf is active too and then it wears off quickly leaving you with norfluazepam essentially. I don't know anything about Flutoprazepam as I don't think it's prescribed in my country.