• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Norflurazepam Megathread

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi all ,in a minimum of time I got a totallly homogenous solution in PG. Just administered 10 mg and see how it feels. The only thing I can say by now - it's burning down your throat, even if i used the sweet PG.

Let's see what happens.

JJ

2,5 h ago I took 10 mg. I think it's time for the next. It is really sedating warm and hypnotic. I did not sleep but I was short before to nodd out. Bäh ,this is really the ugliest tasting RC-Benzo for me. But I like the feeling of i t a warm body buzz, i feel tired and will to to bed then. Bah iz still burns down my throat but as we know all - the uglier it is the better is it.

Have a nice evening morning afternoon and so on :)

JJ

Now 11mg. Lets see what will happen. I find it very sedating and hypnotic , a good bedtime or chill-benzo.Listening to music and just closing your eyses is also veeery nice and I wasn't sleeping but I had a lot of thoughts of everything not in a bad way. Like! The onset lasts 45 to 120 minutes - this is one negative thing and a halflife of (they say until 250h)..................

JJ

Last edited:
This is the closest to a Big and Dandy thread I could find here on this one, so I thought I'd share some of my preliminary observations on this interesting benzo.

Norflurazepam is an odd one; it really seems to be a catch all benzo, and that is both good and bad. Most medicinal benzos seem to target specific receptors for specific functions while this one is more of a shotgun "I'm on a downer" feel, something like diazepam offers. Speaking of which, diazepam is the benzo it most resembles in terms of effects (in my limited experience). Duration wise, it's long to come on and long to wear off, which is both good and bad.

Seems to really blast your tolerance to oblivion though. Double, sometimes triple my regular etizolam or alprazolam doses were required for G.I. relief in the days following my trials. I'd equate 10mg of norflurazepam to 10mg diazepam, but with a longer half-life and more of the mongy feel that something like say, diclazepam or 3-ho-phenazepam have, i.e. very sedating and mostly neutral.

The body buzz from it is mad decent though, and I'd say if you consume a light dose, say 10-20mg prior to an acid trip if you're benzo tolerant, it can make the whole experience less harsh and more hedonistic.

I stocked up on this stuff without even trying it first (having read of its ability to induce sleep without disrupting the natural sleep cycle, among other things), but my inclination was correct; this one is a winner. I've only experimented with it a few times now as I'm much remiss to blow up my tolerance and the half-life on this one is several days. Best not to use it much, save for every once in a blue moon.

Amazing sleep from this one though. If you're having an extreme case of insomnia, 10-20mg 2-3 hours before bedtime can really get you a good nights sleep.

P.S. I have a fairly high benzo tolerance, naturally and due to daily use; this one completely fucks my tolerance up and induces pretty hard time loss and memory loss if you aren't careful. Effects permeate into the days following its use. Caution is advised, not for the benzo-intolerant.

Last edited:
Hello Cream Gravy?,

thanks for this very informative post, I could not explain it better. Also the comparisons between other benzos and Norflurazepam are very nice and helpful.

Thanks!!!

JJ

I ordered a second baggie but it does not arrive - seems to be "lost"..... The vendor says he cannot do very much but since I'm ordering ONLY athere I would have expected a replacement. I'm a bit pissed because he was not very excited because of that. Waiting for an email from him.

JJ

'induce sleep without disrupting the natural sleep cycle'

That sure sound interesting and different that most benzo's. Only Clonazepam is believed to not mess with sleep architecture that much. If i am correct Clonazepam is effective for teeth grinding to i read.

The only other Gaba-ergic with positive effect's on sleep i know of, is GHB. Downside was that it is very addicting.

So this benzo raised my curiousity. But needs some thorough investigating.

I wouldn’t call it Novel - it’s the active metabolite of the first Benzo sleeper ever made and Rx’d - Dalmane or Flurazepam.

I uses to get 60mg nightly which is not a small dose. It was great - longest lasting non RC benzo (Flurazepam’s metabolite) though I guess it’s now technically being sold as an RC.

Flurazepam’s activity is due to its metabolite. It’s a great sleeper and is similar in effect to Diazepam in some ways, particularly due to ifs warmth.

Well this benzo doesn’t seem to get much action. From what I’ve gathered I heard it’s a pretty good one. I just got 2 5mg bars of norflu as a sample, but am still unsure as to what the proper dosage is. I have a bit of a tolerance. Should I take both bars or is 5mg enough?

Hi all ,in a minimum of time I got a totallly homogenous solution in PG. Just administered 10 mg and see how it feels. The only thing I can say by now - it's burning down your throat, even if i used the sweet PG.

Let's see what happens.

JJ

Um ya norflurazepam is famous for having a unique cooling menthol/mint like feeling that should also be tasteless apart from that.

So either u got something very wrong with your batch or it might not be norflurazepam idk.

@cream Gravy Your description is perfect especially the "body buzz", it has the strongest muscle relaxant properties than any benzo ive used.

For those who r interested apparently temazepam doesn't interfere with R.E.M. sleep like other benzos or least not enough to effect quality of sleep.

Last edited:
Well this benzo doesn’t seem to get much action. From what I’ve gathered I heard it’s a pretty good one. I just got 2 5mg bars of norflu as a sample, but am still unsure as to what the proper dosage is. I have a bit of a tolerance. Should I take both bars or is 5mg enough?

Be careful with anything this new. I would start with an allergy test well below the expected dose.

Be careful with anything this new. I would start with an allergy test well below the expected dose.

Read the post above this is technically not a novel compound and a good starting dose with a tolerance is 10mg without I'd say 5-10mg so I'd take both. But keep in mind a lot of people speculate RC pellets can be highly inaccuratel6 dosed. Idk if that's true as I personally have little experience with any pellets & I've never come across norflurazepam pellets.

Norfluorazopam might have saved my life! I was super heavy into fluoroaprazolam and i was seriously fucking up my life. What I liked about the norfluorazepam is it was excellent as a sedative, good for anxiety, warm and fuzzy, and lasted 2 days. It was my choice compound to taper down.

Norfluorazopam might have saved my life! I was super heavy into fluoroaprazolam and i was seriously fucking up my life. What I liked about the norfluorazepam is it was excellent as a sedative, good for anxiety, warm and fuzzy, and lasted 2 days. It was my choice compound to taper down.

I think norflurazepam is the easiest to taper from compared to other benzos idk if it being a partial agonist makes a difference or not in that regard. Is it possible that'll make it difficult to switch from other full agonist benzos to norflurazepam?

I think norflurazepam is the easiest to taper from compared to other benzos idk if it being a partial agonist makes a difference or not in that regard. Is it possible that'll make it difficult to switch from other full agonist benzos to norflurazepam?
Someone had given me a decent amount of Diclazepam for a taper, but I just found it too bright/non sedating. It worked great for withdrawls ofc, but it wasn't helping me access sleep. The norfluorazepam was great in that regard, I didn't find it overly sedating either. Glad I escaped benzo's. They are rough. I also had flubromazopam on hand, but I never really needed it. It could have probably worked as well, but it's not as warm and cozy.

I initially tried 2 “5mg” norflu bars and they must have been severly underdosed as I barely felt anything. I recently received a solution from a verified vendor and consumed 15-18mg a few days ago. It took about an hour and a half to attain its full effects. I was pleasantly surprised with its range of properties. As others have mentioned, it seems to hit every benzo note (muscle relaxant, hypnotic, anxiolytic, etc).

I was good up until roughly 2 hours and then I blacked out. My girlfriend said I was stumbling around, but not beligerent or anything, and then I passed out sitting up on the Side of the bed with my head hanging down at about 1030 pm. Had an amazing nights rest and woke up still feeling benzed out but refreshed. Def an awesome benzo, but next time I’m starting with 5 mg.