• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

NOOB first time dosing/come down question

DOJOLOACH

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I have some (what i believe) mdma. it is in clear and cloudy rock/crystal form. I have .5g to split between me and my long time girlfriend whom of which i will be asking to marry me. We are going to the coast of NC to camp in a secluded campground right on the beach, away from amenities and stores.

My question is will 150 mg be enough for a first dose? I weigh 200 lbs and have zero tolerance. Would it be wise to take a 50mg dose or so to test before we go out camping, just to help avoid a health emergency? My girlfriend doesn't like drugs but she said she would try this with me and i thought it would be a nice bonding experience. Any tips and suggestions to make the time smooth sailing?

ALSO, my roommate told me to take some xanax when i want to go to sleep? is this safe because he is an idiot about drugs and an addict etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Test your stuff!!! :)

1-2 mg/kg is the recommended dose, with a redose of 0.5-1 mg/kg after 1-2 hours. I would say go for 1.5 mg/kg, that tends to be the right dosage for people without tolerance.

For you that would be an initial dose of 135-140 mg, with a redose of 50-70 mg after an hour or so.

I would definitely not test a small dose. If you take too little MDMA, you would feel wierd and kind of "drugged". Your heart would pound really bad, you could get shaky, and some people get anxious. It's not pleasant at all taking too little MDMA. I suggest testing your stuff with a testkit rather than on yourself.

I use benzos for sleep sometimes, if needed. It's safe.

I will go ahead and add the (untested) prefix. Luxray answered quite thoroughly already so I have little more to add, he is right. I wouldn't do 2mg/kg by the way, that's 180mg, a bit much for your first time. 1.5mg/kg is indeed a nice starting dose. Because it is your first time I don't think you'll be needing a redose, you'll probably be rolling for 4-5 hours on one dose alone. Buy a testkit to avoid future problems with fake/adulterated product

Yeah, the best thing is to avoid redosing, and just stick with the initial dose. And as BlueBull says, you probably won't be needing it anyway.

You have 500mg, and that could be enough for two separate rolls for the two of you, depending on your girlfriends weight, the quality of the product, and whether or not you choose to redose. Remember to have at least 1 month break in between rolls - the longer the better :)

I have some (what i believe) mdma

Get an ecstasy test kit to make sure it is indeed MDMA.

My question is will 150 mg be enough for a first dose?

More than enough. Providing it's tested MDMA, give your girlfriend 80-100mg and yourself 100-120mg. I've been doing this for about 2 & half years and I still takes doses of about 120-150mg. It's more than enough for a relatively-sized male with no tolerance.

Would it be wise to take a 50mg dose or so to test before we go out camping, just to help avoid a health emergency?

Not really, I don't see what you would gain from that. The chance of being allergic/having a bad reaction to MDMA is incredibly slim. Similarly along the lines of 'should I try a small piece of fish to see if I'm allergic to it before eating the whole thing' in the sense of it's analogous to anything in terms of having a bad reaction (you'd have to be extremely unlucky). The key is to make sure that it's just clean MDMA and then you're perfectly safe to go for the full dose first time. Things can go badly wrong if you're sold something else so test it.

Any tips and suggestions to make the time smooth sailing?

Make a 5-6 hour playlist of solid tunes that you both absolutely love and start the tunes as soon as you drop. Load up with about 2-3 litres of water or anything that is hydrating for both of you to drink over the course of the evening. If you're camping it might be fun to bring some lights/glow sticks to play around with in the dark. Bring some stuff for the comedown - orange juice/multivitamins or even weed if you're into it. But weed & MDMA can be a mind-fucky experience, so save it for the comedown if you do want to smoke it. Just let go and see where the MDMA takes you & your girlfriend - it's guaranteed to be a euphoric and bonding ride.

my roommate told me to take some xanax when i want to go to sleep?

It's not unsafe, but it's not exactly necessary unless you've not taken clean MDMA. I find you can sleep 7-8 hours after MDMA with no problems. But, if you have some MDMA/caffeine/speed kind of combination then that might keep you awake for 10-15 hours and so a xanax would help knock you out. Taking a xanax during a roll is likely to block and dull a lot of MDMA's effects.

if it isn't tested. you have about an 80% chance of getting some horrible piperazine or stimulant and endeding up having an awful time experiencing chest pains and panic attacks for 24 hours, rather than an mdma roll you are looking for. I bet your girlfriend wil lREALLY hate drugs after than and never want to try real mdma if you ever get it.

Alright. i'll look into test kits. thanks for all the replies theyre helpful. Any recommendations on test kits btw? I'm also super paranoid and anxious when trying out new drugs.

I had my roommate weigh out a first dose that he recommended to me (150mg), I don't have a scale anymore. He put it into a pill capsul so i'll just go ahead and do that.

Last edited:
Xanax CAN help you sleep. It's the addict in him saying you NEED it. Good mdma should leave you feeling amazing in the end without any heavy comedown if you dose right. Also with mdma it's not something where you should just take more although the same rule applies that you can always take more, but once you take too much it's too late besides vomiting.

Alright, yeah I wasn't sure about mixing benzo's with something designed to liven you up. Something about mixing uppers and downers, is where i was getting the info that it was a bad combo. I will go ahead and take the xanies if I can't sleep though. The guy i got the xanax from said it got wet so the pills dissolved into the water, but he later evaporated the water and was left with xanax pill powder again, fyi.

I'll look at eztest, luxray.

if you feel the need to chew the inside of you cheek. if you end up rolling hard. resist it

Just tested it! wont say the test kit but it appears that my stuff is indeed NOT mdma. it IS eithery MDPV, Methylone, or Butylone. damn
Edit: just tested it again and noticed it bubbled slightly. the test kit says "slight fizz, no color change" means BZP/piperazines/mcPP.

Holy shit, good job man! Very good thing you tested it first, your girlfriend would have probably been upset with you if you guys took that stuff out in secluded nature and experienced a piperazine effect.....grosssssss and scary.

This is why we test folks. Now go punch your dealer.

Even the dealer might not know he has pipes or RCs. My molly and LSD dealer didnt use himself, he relied on the opinions of his customers. Ive had to tell him his shit was bunk, and he wasnt mad at me, he thanked me for letting him know.

But certainly tell your dealer, and that a refund might be in order. Shitty "rolls" suck and you could be saving a lot of people some bad trips/experiences.

Yeah i told him, me and him aren't on good terms anymore so probably not going to try getting a refund. Should we dose this stuff like it is methylone or do i just throw it away. pretty much 60 bucks down the drain :/

Is piperazine something that is a bi-product in the chemical synthesis product? otherwise i wonder how it got into the methylone as I had rocks. Maybe i need to do some more research

Last edited:
Piperazines are NOT fun - at least not to most people, the occasional person enjoys them but that's rare. They at the very least give you a very uncomfortable 'trip' and a ruined night and have sent some people to the hospital. Throw them away and don't use them. They are not a bi-product of MDMA or methylone synthesis, they are purposely pressed in pills. Piperazines are not one substance but a group of them and on the street usually a single compound or mixture of two or more: BZP, TFMPP & MCPP are the most common.

What reagent/testkit did you use exactly? A slight fizz without color change can mean piperazines perhaps but a host of other substances and even inactive binders or cutting agents as well. The fizz is not a good indication as a LOT of things fizz when thrown into reagent. So there is no telling what you have there actually I think. All the more reason to toss them away

Here are some experiences with piperazines to give you an idea:
One
Two
Three
Four

Last edited:
Thanks BlueBull, Seems i am getting red flags so I probably will just throw it away. Definitely don't want my gf to do this and have a bad experience. I might test it a couple more times and look at the test manufacturers website/FAQ to see what this bubbling is. My roommate(aka drug addict drug dealer) has done this drug from his dealer several times and had no complaints but then again he has tolerance and probably likes all the affects. I literally plan on only doing this drug once in my life so maybe it wouldn't be too hurtful to my body.

Well at least i have a xany, lol.

I used the "whatismolly.com" test kit

Last edited:
Thanks BlueBull, Seems i am getting red flags so I probably will just throw it away. Definitely don't want my gf to do this and have a bad experience. I might test it a couple more times and look at the test manufacturers website/FAQ to see what this bubbling is. My roommate(aka drug addict drug dealer) has done this drug from his dealer several times and had no complaints but then again he has tolerance and probably likes all the affects. I literally plan on only doing this drug once in my life so maybe it wouldn't be too hurtful to my body.

Well at least i have a xany, lol.

I used the "whatismolly.com" test kit

What drug are you only plan on doing once? Seems like you still don't know what it is and it's def not MDMA.
Also methylone I've tested did not fizz but as BlueBull said it could be a vast number of things.

Yeah i just meant a euphoric drug like mdma. not that it matters, the kit tested for purity as well. The purity seemed close to 100% methylone based on the test results, minus the unknown bubbling. I'm tossing it everyone. Maybe another time.