• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

no sex in 3 years. should i just get a hooker?

^ And if they're both drunk then who rapes whom?;) People may become disinhibited after drugs but they can still make choices. A lot of girls go to places like clubs to find guys for sex, sober or under the influence of drugs, that's irrelevant. They have needs just like guys do. Both sexes actually often drink or take drugs to relax and overcome anxiety so they can be less anxious talking to the opposite sex. And when two people later both decide to have sex, it's their free will.

rubenr4g, it may be a very good idea as long as you can hide your desperation.;) Perhaps you'll get to know a nice girl with whom you'll be able to share more than just a one-time sex experience. It's definitely a much better idea than getting a prostitute for money. I've never been with a prostitute and I can't imagine paying a woman for having sex with me. If I am to have sex with a girl, I need to know that she does it because she likes something about me and perhaps wants to deepen bonds.<3 And I lose interest in a girl when I figure out she's got some other reasons.

nothing wrong with paying for sex

BUT: First, I highly recommend figuring out why you can't get sex currently. Is there something in your social status or your income that needs to be addressed? Is there an anxiety issue or a self-esteem issue? Is it a drug problem(hey, this is a 'drug' forum, don't be offended)?

Figure out the math. A+B+C=Sex

Hoes are kinda like drugs/alchohol ... They can be FUN! in moderation, especially when you are already having fun, but you don't want to make them the main event, all of the time.

go to an asian country bring her here shell do everything for u make ya burgers

get on high-dose SSRIs then problem solved no more sexual urges... or sexuality period

Is that how you can completely turn off your sex drive?

I actually hate my sex drive. It's too distracting for one with goals.

Take abilify it's the best medication ever made... my symptoms are gone now that i'm on abilify, and no side effects to report so far.

no abilify that shit makes u psychotic.
just stop taking it 2 days before sex load up on some certain supps and ur ready to go

becum muslim have 10 wives fuck 1 each day thats 1& a half girls for the day

no abilify that shit makes u psychotic.
just stop taking it 2 days before sex load up on some certain supps and ur ready to go

Abilify is an ANTI-psychotic.
It treats psychosis, doesn't cause it.
unless you're one of the 1 in 100,000-odd people who gets a paradoxical reaction from it which is really rare

Uh... You should probably just find some promiscuous girl and fuck for free... It's pretty fuckin easy to do.

Or just wait and get a girlfriend would be the best choice.

Never understood why people dish out that kind of cash for something you can pretty easily get for free.
That's pretty true. The ones that tell you "I don't do that on the first date" tend to be the ones that do :? hahahaha

IME a girl that goes on a date and is willing to pay her part is obviously not using you so what could be her motive... Hmm... If a girl isn't using you for money, odds are she wants to use you for sex so make your move!

Females really aren't all that different from males tbh. they pretend to be and put up a front but in the end they wanna get fucked just like you do.

You are not the only one, i have given up masturbating as it doesnt get me anywhere and not seen a cock for 10 years ... got too focused on job i guess and now just getting too old :( it is more acceptable for a man to get a hooker than for a woman to get anything though :(