Desperate No self control, recklessness

@schizoinfective I've been away for a week and missed what happened. Are you okay?? Was it someone else's blood in the needle or your own??

Yes, BUT you need to be careful recommending St John's Wort because it is contraindicated with a lot of medications, and a lot of people don't know that.
haha not that dumb, it was my own blood.

haha not that dumb, it was my own blood.
Definitely not dumb, but ya never know. It does happen and even smart people do it.
But that is GOOD it was just your own blood. Still not great but better than someone else's.
Are you doing okay today man?

Definitely not dumb, but ya never know. It does happen and even smart people do it.
But that is GOOD it was just your own blood. Still not great but better than someone else's.
Are you doing okay today man?
Yeah, hanging in there, sweating my ass off because my landlord keeps cutting off my ac

I was clear about ST. John's being VERY reactive.

Stream "Vanishing Point" and chill for a while. Every day brings new perspectives. Make sure you give yourself as many new days as you can.
Sending sunbeams your way!

(Essay on "Vanishing Point" below- and a link for you at the end! Click through the ads, it eventually plays just X them out.

no matter how far they push or chase you, no one can truly take away your freedom and there is always an escape." Newman also thought that the entire film was an essay on existentialism. Kowalski drives to drive, with no real purpose for doing what he's doing. He decides to give his life its definition and meaning, with complete freedom over his actions.

Sarafian explained that he wanted to make Kowalski appear otherworldly and that the world within the film was a temporary existence that he was just making a stop in. ...

I was clear about ST. John's being VERY reactive.

Stream "Vanishing Point" and chill for a while. Every day brings new perspectives. Make sure you give yourself as many new days as you can.
Sending sunbeams your way!

(Essay on "Vanishing Point" below- and a link for you at the end! Click through the ads, it eventually plays just X them out.

no matter how far they push or chase you, no one can truly take away your freedom and there is always an escape." Newman also thought that the entire film was an essay on existentialism. Kowalski drives to drive, with no real purpose for doing what he's doing. He decides to give his life its definition and meaning, with complete freedom over his actions.

Sarafian explained that he wanted to make Kowalski appear otherworldly and that the world within the film was a temporary existence that he was just making a stop in. ...

i treid it for anixety before i struggeled with depression and didnt find it useful :/

Good luck. You gotta find yourself/self-respect again and quit the no control drugs for a time. If you have not much going on in your life things get out of control real fucking fast.
Definitely. Boredom gets me BIG TIME. I would almost guarantee a relapse if I was bored. That, and lack of responsibility. Last year's lockdown got me real good. Nothing to do and nowhere to be for an entire year.

St. John's is definitely not for anxiety.
What hobbies do you have? Want some ideas? That new Netflix show about mushrooms mostly by Paul Stamets is beautiful and there's a bunch of different angles in there for fun, profit, and health, and most have nothing to do with psilocybin.

Sometimes it takes real suffering and a certain kind of madness to contribute to real genius, no matter what field. You are part of many communities, here, the human race, and even larger earthly communities (watch the show).
I realize it's probably the last thing you want to hear right now about but amateur science is where 98% of the world's knowledge comes from.
Great artists and authors didn't all attend schools and some of the best didn't even BEGIN working in their fields until they were over 50 years old.
Heck, my favorite bladesmith (who gets a thousand bucks easily for every knife) didn't start working with metal until he was close to 60.

You can't measure the value of life by yesterday, or even your accomplishments.

What you can do is find value in your existence and recognize that you are part of an unfathomable number of communities where you are no more or less valuable than any other member.

II mentioned that mushroom documentary because it's something you can watch and find beauty in, and at the same time realize that regardless of where you live you can find a new species that could benefit our world. At the very least, it might help you understand that you are part of something wonderful and that you are capable of finding satisfaction.
I hope that you will find something that brings you joy, and if you want any help getting started in a new hobby, I will personally help you in any way I can.

Definitely. Boredom gets me BIG TIME. I would almost guarantee a relapse if I was bored. That, and lack of responsibility. Last year's lockdown got me real good. Nothing to do and nowhere to be for an entire year.
An entire year with very little responsibility and absolutely nothing urgent to do was a one in a lifetime chance to be your deepest inner self.

I'll admit to letting my inner junkie lead the way too, it was too good a chance to miss, noone was looking for so long. 😜