• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

No good pills lately?

I live in SoCal and here we've been getting pokes, pokes, and more pokes!! :D

none here in aussie, ive almost given up trying. so the money i wuda spent is going in my fund to amsterdam. run a muk on dutch mdma... i love u mdma

Amsterdam has some seriously strong pills around at the moment 200+mgs per pill - well thank you very much!

Amsterdam has some seriously strong pills around at the moment 200+mgs per pill - well thank you very much!

ohhh yeah, now that is one healthy dose, seen some FFWDS over there on pillreports that look right up my alley, will be popping those with strict caution

none here in aussie, ive almost given up trying. so the money i wuda spent is going in my fund to amsterdam. run a muk on dutch mdma... i love u mdma

I agree, i just got 6 pingers and they have crumbled to dust, poor press, and poor quality, a cup of coffee has more of an effect.

I might follow ur example and save my cash instead for DEFQON.1 2012 in amsterdam...

EDIT: then again i spoke too soon.......

Last edited:
The price has dropped immensely in the last 2 years where i live, everyone started doing it and now its super cheap in the quantity.. pokes mmmmmm =]

mdma in gel caps for me. Works out at about £6 a pill but 140mg mdma (if the mdma is pure, which it wont be)

personally id pay £10-£15 for a 200mg pill, instead of £2 for a 0mg mdma, pip piece of shit

not if you stay in oklahoma.. i can find thizzles all day but no good 1s..

its been over a year seince ive had real MDMA all things have gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down hill here including weed all we can get is meth meth meth im over this shhit im moving to holland

I agree, i just got 6 pingers and they have crumbled to dust, poor press, and poor quality, a cup of coffee has more of an effect.

I might follow ur example and save my cash instead for DEFQON.1 2012 in amsterdam...

EDIT: then again i spoke too soon.......

luckily, i struck luck with some molly also :p
still pills pressed here in aussie, nah i aint bothering anymore unless someone gives em to me for free..
cant wait to pop a pill in the netherlands, im even gona get it tested through there DIMS service

every dam pill ive taken in the past 2 months in Seattle is ethier a meth bomb or a pipe bomb we seriously have some of the shittiest pills, white rollex's were the best ive had recently. molly is so scarce too, some seattle chemist really needs to step it up

every dam pill ive taken in the past 2 months in Seattle is ethier a meth bomb or a pipe bomb we seriously have some of the shittiest pills, white rollex's were the best ive had recently. molly is so scarce too, some seattle chemist really needs to step it up

yeah thizz lately is nasty an messing up my insides. sunshine? Mcat? 4-mmc? Mephadrone? try that you might find your self somthing you like=)

how long ago did you get your hands on those white rollex's. i havnt had one of those in a couple years. I would love to run across a couple more.

Its been too long. Englands scene has died a death. Couple very recently seemed alright but I've had nothing amazing so far. Sad times, I read it was something to do with the outlawing of a few precursor chemicals and some guy from NZ buying 50 million pounds worth of something horrid like MCCP before it was made illegal over there and putting it in lots of pills, so the world is still eating is way through shit chemicals.