• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

No good pills lately?

being an E newbie with no friends and no connections in california (just moved here) ... It is impossible for me to find e. I got lucky talking to random people at an event and managed to score A BUNCH of pokeballs

Mod Edit: No event names, please. Thanks. ~RB

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll find 'em, once you get to know a few people out here in the scene it's impossible not to come across them (good pills are all over the place in socal).

Massives are a decent place to look but you have to be really careful nowadays more than ever. With all the negative media attention on massives since EDC, there are more cops on patrol when the events go down.

Lucky you still have MDMA in circulation.. it's pretty much non-existent in Australia these days, the crackdown on the precursor chemicals has created quite a big dent in the production quantity.

Lucky you still have MDMA in circulation.. it's pretty much non-existent in Australia these days, the crackdown on the precursor chemicals has created quite a big dent in the production quantity.

Yeah, but once you're used to getting good/decent pills wholesale then all of a sudden stop sucks. australia I bet when they're good, they're the best you can get besides cali.

Yeah, but once you're used to getting good/decent pills wholesale then all of a sudden stop sucks. australia I bet when they're good, they're the best you can get besides cali.

I don't think It's cali that has the best E in the world, I think its holland or other EU countries..

"dutch salt" they call it.

Arm yourself with a test kit and shop around until you find a connect that is willing to let you test.

I have removed one post in this thread and I am inclinded to close the thread completely as it almost sounds like sourcing.

i hate how someone will stamp the label of sourcing right away, when clearly it is not such as this thread. the OP simply has a question asking ppk if theyve seen good e.

for me i try to stay away from pills. ive lived thru my hardcore days and anymore when i get fucked up i want a distinct feeling. i love tripping. and i love rolling. when i want to roll i dont want anything else, nor any speed to "jump-start" the roll. just nice n clean. so i shoot for the molly or capsules. last event i went to i had what was most likely PURE mdma. i have never rolled so hard in my life, let alone on just 4 capsules. no pill i have had or will ever have will roll me as hard. cant press pure mdma- thats why pills usually suck. however now those alien pokeballs.... thats somethin else :)

I dont know whos shipping pills too, or making pills in detroit but fuck this motherfucker. pipes so bad they can kill.

I bet, but there's "white moons" being passed around in austrailia/NZ, I hear there pretty top notch.

Small batch and not as good as last years moons...

Australia is in drought at the moment a few good pills here and there but nothing special

I'm surprized cause Australians are cashed up and will spend ridiclous amounts on mdma

I guess no-ones filled the shoes yet... but whoever does will be laughing all the way to the bank

i hate how someone will stamp the label of sourcing right away, when clearly it is not such as this thread. the OP simply has a question asking ppk if theyve seen good e.

for me i try to stay away from pills. ive lived thru my hardcore days and anymore when i get fucked up i want a distinct feeling. i love tripping. and i love rolling. when i want to roll i dont want anything else, nor any speed to "jump-start" the roll. just nice n clean. so i shoot for the molly or capsules. last event i went to i had what was most likely PURE mdma. i have never rolled so hard in my life, let alone on just 4 capsules. no pill i have had or will ever have will roll me as hard. cant press pure mdma- thats why pills usually suck. however now those alien pokeballs.... thats somethin else :)

As Im the only person who mentioned sourcing you obviously mean me - I didnt stamp the lable of sourcing straight away. I stamped the lable of sourcing on the thread 'after' the somebody used it for what seemed like leaving a sourcing message.

Last edited:
Im in the same boat, used to always be able to find pure pills even when every other person in my town could only find pipes,and now I cant find any either, Its really sad. Wish I lived in a city not small town where theres only a few kinds around at a time.