• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

No clue what I'm doing but honestly need advise

Ok hold up!!!! I just opened this sub, remember I've never saw one and...... How the heck am I supposed to cut that small thing into 16 pieces?????? Seriously lol! Are each piece only suppose to be little bitty? That little bitty piece is going to help me? Ok I'm panicking!!!!! Someone quickly tell me this is right!!!

Yeah it's that small. Get an exacto knife or a single edged razor blade.

Reversing precipitated withdrawal is kind of dicey proposition. It's better to err on the side of feeling worse before inducting the Suboxone than taking it too early and wasting what you have left trying to feel better. Withdrawals can be such a subjective thing, that's why this clinical opiate withdrawal scale (cows) should give you a non-subjective way to gauge it:

http://www.naabt.org/documents/NAABT_PrecipWD_HiRes.pdf

Is it possible for you to get prescribed Lyrica? I know it maybe a long shot but just trying to help, as I am in the same position as you but am a father with a young son. I'm prescribed a similar amount and I am done but I Have to do it at the right time. Unfortunately I might have to wait another month and half. Lyrica definitely helps with withdrawl.

Good luck

No lyrica. All I take and it's very rare is Ativan... I just took my first piece of my 16 pieces of this one sub I have, hope I start to feel better, I held out as long as I could but being at work it's tough.