• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

No bowel movment in 10 days

severely etarded

Bluelight Crew
Not to be gross or sound troll-ish but does anyone know how long someone can go without #2?

I'm really worried the last time I pooped was Friday night, 10 days ago. I haven't had much of an appetite at all. I don't have any insurance or any way to pay for going to a doctor. Anyone know what will happen if I do nothing? I'm not in pain or anything atm.

Has this happened to you before where you couldn't go for days and have you not been eating much? Damn that is a long time. Try going to the drugstore and buy one of those magnesium drinks. They are pretty cheap and will clear you out. I would worry if this happens to you again that you may have a blockage. I know what you mean because I have no insurance too. :(

Have you been using opioids? Are you somehow extremely dehydrated? This is a tad odd.

ebola

Never happened before and no opioids in about 7 months. I'm pretty worried though. I'll try some magnesium tomorrow when the drug store opens. Idk what else to do :( I don't think I'm that dehydrated either but idk this is strange. .

I probably only go for a crap about twice a week and even then it is just like rabbit shit,small round pebble like stools.
I put this down to my prescribed daily methadone usage but my flatmate is also on the same methadone dose as myself and he goes for a crap or two every day so I don't understand why I can't do the same.
It has got to the stage now though where I am really thinking I should go and see a doctor about this problem.
I try to drink as much water as I can each day but it never seems to have much of an effect on my bowel movements

If laxatives do not work then you really need to get to a doctor ASAP, as there may be a bowel obstruction.

Also, the prop glycol in miralax should clear you out! Just use loads, dissolved in water, keep drinking till result. It's what they do for people needing to be scoped up the pooper.

a failsafe method ive found is to eat yellow split pea soup for every meal (or when youre hungry) for an entire day, sometimes two if necessary. i guarantee you will have regular bowel movements and a good clean out of your insides within 48 hours. everyone whom ive recommended this to raves about it, and its a more gentle way to ease constipation.

the recipe is super simple, tasty and highly effective.

a half gallon of vegetable stock
500gms yellow split peas, let these simmer together for an hour
2 carrots
2 potatoes
2 celery sticks
cracked pepper
add your veges and let simmer for another half hour, blend to a smooth consistency and serve.

good luck!

...kytnism...:|

Im not a doctor but after ten days I think its time to go into panic mode. Somethings wrong.

If laxatives do not work then you really need to get to a doctor ASAP, as there may be a bowel obstruction.

this.

10 days is a very long time. if you have not tried laxatives, do so immediately.

a failsafe method ive found is to eat yellow split pea soup for every meal (or when youre hungry) for an entire day, sometimes two if necessary. i guarantee you will have regular bowel movements and a good clean out of your insides within 48 hours. everyone whom ive recommended this to raves about it, and its a more gentle way to ease constipation.

the recipe is super simple, tasty and highly effective.

a half gallon of vegetable stock
500gms yellow split peas, let these simmer together for an hour
2 carrots
2 potatoes
2 celery sticks
cracked pepper
add your veges and let simmer for another half hour, blend to a smooth consistency and serve.

good luck!

It worked! I did this with some pinto beans in it also and some magnesium and plenty of water and boom, cleared out.

my claim to fame "poop soup recipe in SO" :D

im so proud.

ps. i AM pleased that the op was able to relieve himself. i swear to to god that soup will have the most banked up individual experiencing comfortable yet roaring stomach upset (and gas, sorry to be so graphic) within 24 hours and almost hourly bathroom breaks to rid of the constipation. its a godsend (i wish i knew of its powers in my abuse/youth) and worth paying it forward. <3

but as SE mentioned, water en masse is also a must and major contributor.

I'm happy for you etarded, it was closing on day 15 and that would never be good. I don't know how happy I'd be if my veggie soup was known to give people the shits though

feel free to offer your own home based/or otc solutions (considering the op doesnt have health insurance, nor can visit the doctor) busty.

im sure the op and others who suffer from similar circumstances would appreciate any input you have to offer thats helpful.