• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

nitrous oxide while having an orgasm

About a decade ago I took mushrooms with a rather new friend at the time and his girlfriend, whom I'd never met before. We took nitrous at the tail end of the experience. The girlfriend had never taken it before, and after she inhaled she began moaning a bit making some weird sounds. After that she was blushing a bit, and after a while she said, in a very embarrassed tone :" Eh... I think ...I just had an orgasm". Both me and my friend sat in silence for a few seconds, after I replied "eh, well, congratulations... I guess". My friend said nothing, just giving her a strange look.

IME no drug makes sex better.
Uppers increase libido but prevent orgasm for me, i cant cum and usually cant get hard.
Alcohol increases libido but causes premature ejaculation so it's never as good as i hoped it would be
Downers decrease libido period, and also performance and sexual pleasure.
Psychedelics fuck me up too much to have sex or masturbate it's not even a consideration at that point.
i only do sexual activity when im sober tbh

My gf says nitrous for her felt like an orgasm..

IME some drugs definitely make sex better, like 2C-B or GHB, but hedonistic stims tend to make it feel hollow, pointless and pervy.

Anyway... don't make your dentist feel awkward.

Lol unfortunately I have to close this as it's just an old thread that got bumped and it isn't relevant to OD. I could move it somewhere else though if anyone really wants me to, PM me.

Reopening and moving to SLR as requested.
SLR mods please close if not appropriate.

I know a bisexual man who had experimented with poppers/Amyl in the 70s or 80s and he thought nitrous was a sex drug but he told me when he used it how he used trash bags to do it, and not balloons, or from the whipped cream can. He didn't get nearly as horny as he did from poppers/Amyl though.

Best balloon experiences normally occure from my own personal experience when your on a pretty good hi and just do a little popper before taking a balloon, making sure to take take at least 5 good well regulated breathes on the first part of the flight.

Pretty good rush but unless your relaxed and have decent balloon music on its hard to get a proper dream. But get it right it's does tend to make you more horny, good flight should last about 10 to 15 mins

God that sounds dangerous to me. I feel like I'd just forget to breathe and asphyxiate :|

It mutes tactile sensations. Better to do it right after orgasm while breathless to extend the sensation of floating etc.