L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

nitrous oxide while having an orgasm

Re_Animate

Bluelighter
What would happen if, while you're having sex or receiving fellatio (getting head), a few moments before you cream you start inhaling Nitrous Oxide gas from a balloon? (whipped cream poppers)
Muted orgasm or Earth shattering Mayan calendar destroying event?
Or would you just die?

Re_

I've heard it increases it for some people. I would wait til you're right about to bust, right when you're pulling back on the kegal (if your a guy) in that wierd moment right before you cum and do one. or try like 30 seconds before that. if you really want to find out go get some carts or a can of whipped and do it yourself.

My friend and I were talking about this a few weeks ago and he tried it while he was getting head. He said it completely took away the sensation, so I'm guessing it would only work right when you were about to bust. I'm pretty sure it would be one of the most intense experiences ever, I really hope I have some whippets to try this when I get home :D

I remember seeing a CSI Episode on T.V. based on this LOL! But theoretically imo nitrous oxide considered the Nature of the Effects of the Drug may be nice but probably not something I would want to do during Sex it might be a nice one time try it out thing or an acquired liking kind of thing idk lol.

My friend and I were talking about this a few weeks ago and he tried it while he was getting head. He said it completely took away the sensation, so I'm guessing it would only work right when you were about to bust.

I can comfirm this when I tried to combine an orgasm with the intense Nitrous onset. Btw this was one of my first thoughts after trying N2O for the first time^^
My Ex-Gf was not very fond of this but went along riding me when I inhaled one balloon. And yeah, I went kind of numb there and did not really feel the orgasm but it was awesome none the less.

I tried it by myself to get a better timing but never achieved a simultaneously N2Orgasm. Nitrous can make you horny though even if you are not engaged in sexual activities.

Great thread :)

they're completely opposite experiences, nitrous completely numbs the feeling. it does lengthen the percetion of the mental release however.

Just tried this the other night, and its not worth it at all.

I tried to line it up when I had an orgasm and it took the sensation away.

I concur, it is not for the orgasm itself. I tried it once while getting head... had to continue getting head for another few minutes after the nitrous wore off, though I was more than ready when I originally inhaled it.

I think people use it more for intensity, confusion. Some people are a little freaky.

When I tried it without trying to line it up with the nut, glorious! I suggest it to anyone. Get her/him on top and try to lose yourself in it as much as you can, then when you are buzzing all over and foaming at the mouth, take a BIG hit of nitrous. This is a special experience on par with the loss of virginity. Again, I suggest this to anyone. Once you come down, it's her/his turn! You can go back and forth like this for hours. I had a girlfriend with spinal injuries, she explained to me once we first had sex that she was concerned that she would never have an orgasm or know what it is like. This nitrous technique left her violently thrusting in the foetal position with a look in her eyes I have never seen from anyone else. She said she loved it, it was her first and that at first it scared her, she thought something very different is happening (she has had a seizure before)

Again... Nitrous=good fun!

I've never tried it but now that I read your question, I'm definitely curious. I would imagine it's similar to what people experience when they auto-erotoasphyxiate themselves. Just be careful. The last time I did nitrous I fell down and hit my head on my table. I'm lucky that I didn't die.

You don't realize you're getting off when mixing nitrous. But, like earlier post said, works better if not timed with orgasm. Instead,you start thrusting like crazy without reailzing it and you come to in the middle of it... very intense feeling.

& Yes, similar to auto-erotic. But, instead of doing by yourself, have your partner give you the blood choke instead - tell them to release when your body goes limp so as not to kill you. I found it better than using nitrous since it is too anesthetizing, though you can combine the two methods. When you come to , you start going crazy.

I used to inhale a balloon while spanking my meatloaf, and the orgasm was better than amyl nitrate IMO.

Huh, I might try this next time I get head, just get one of those larger can of whip cream and see what happens...seems like it might just numb it though, think Nitrous is a dissocitve and I can't even feel my dick from what I remember when I took DXM. Wouldn't mind trying it with the amyl nitrate, never had that stuff before, so I should get some. Know it loosens some muscles that I wouldnt mind being a lil bit more loose during sex, and from what I heard the amyl nitrate is like a quick head rush, which seems like it would be fun right before you are about to bust one while getting some head.

About 15 yrs. ago when I first was dating my wife , she told me about using it during sex - she was really into it and had me filling balloons while I had my hands free " from the backside " ..... I think it's better giving yer girl one than taking yourself , mine would go nuts off a hit !!

Totally thought this was gonna be earth shattering and was totally disappointed. Honestly would have been more enjoyable minus the nitrous. Surprising since so many people apparently enjoy autoerotic asphyxiation and i figured it'd be similar mechanisms.