• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nitrous Oxide canisters strewn across the street...

I've never had salvia, but I've never heard it described as anything but 'difficult'.

Oh yea salvia sucks but when mixed with nitrous it's just... crazy on an even greater level. Can't quit explain it, they synergize quite a bit. Still sucks cause of the salvia so that's why I said it's one hell of a dissociative kick in the balls... definitely not pleasant, 😆

I've found N20 to be quite euphoric but it only lasts for about a minute. might try combining it with Benzos or alcohol

alternatively I'm going to seal up a lot of balloons filled with N20 and inhale them one after another in the hopes to prolong the high

Last edited:
somebody on another thread said this:

N20 doesn't deplete B12 in the body... it prevents the body from being able to absorb B12 so daily us with it will not be helped by using a B12 Supplement. Nitrous Oxide literally lasts as long as you can hold it in your lungs because it doesn't actually absorb into the body. I believe if you could hold your breathe forever the effects wouldn't wear off but they call it hippy crack for a reason.

is this true? Is taking B12 supplements pointless?

N20 seems more effort than it's worth. The high lasts for 30 seconds - 1 minute max and there seems no way of prolonging it

I guess there's a reason TPTB haven't banned them (yet)

I've found N20 to be quite euphoric but it only lasts for about a minute. might try combining it with Benzos or alcohol

alternatively I'm going to seal up a lot of balloons filled with N20 and inhale them one after another in the hopes to prolong the high
Dont do that or you will die - from asphixia (lack of oxygen)

Ehhh... It's petty unlikely to die with balloons.

It's absolutely 100% likely to cause you to pass out from lack of oxygen of course, it's just that once you do you should automatically continue breathing, get your oxygen level back up and regain consciousness.

Of course it's probably not good to repeatedly pass out from lack of oxygen in the long run either.

To my knowledge most people who die from n2o do something REALLY stupid like use a mask with a tank or some other situation where you won't have access to air when you pass out.

You pass out without access to new air to breath, you die.

well I'll take breaths in between - I'll pretty much have to. I actually don't bother with the balloons as they're too fiddly - I suck it straight from the whipped cream canister although it requires careful control of the lever

although the brief high of N20 while it lasts is good, It's too brief really to be that satisfactory

I'm going to try combining N20 with benzos, Preg, poppy pods or Kratom and see how I get on

Last edited:
To my knowledge most people who die from n2o do something REALLY stupid like use a mask with a tank or some other situation where you won't have access to air when you pass out.

funnily enough somebody in another thread suggested that, but I wouldn't go down the path of using scuba tanks or anything that extreme even if I knew how

PS. Does anyone remember that David Lynch film Blue Velvet with Dennis Hopper where he spends the film sucking some unknown gas out of a tank. And there's Little Shop of Horrors where the dentist dies from a laughing gas overdose

Last edited:
well I'll take breaths in between - I'll pretty much have to. I actually don't bother with the balloons as they're too fiddly - I suck it straight from the whipped cream canister although it requires careful control of the lever

although the brief high of N20 while it lasts is good, It's too brief really to be that satisfactory

I'm going to try combining N20 with benzos, Preg, poppy pods or Kratom and see how I get on

That's an easy way to to get instant frost burn, I'd take 3 seconds of fannying about over having chunks of my lip/tongue/face drop off.

Harm reduction and all that.

not straight from the canister, into the dispenser first

I know I do not practise what I preach, I am aware that you deserve better than my condescension and that by objective definition, you are obviously not a fuckwit unlike myself being a fucking junky but as LNS importantly points out - HR and all that compels me to redundantly repeat how risky this could possibly be.

Of course, the 2 or so occasions you have described regarding your benzo overenthusiasm leading to blackouts and resultant dead legs or minor injuries of that nature must pale in comparison to the serious medical emergencies I and more than likely other members have inflicted on ourselves over the years. However, at least in the posts I have read, you have been open regarding the fact that you are relatively inexperienced in using certain high potency BZD's such as alprazolam and clonazepam and are taking care to try and assess a 'sweet spot' with regards to dose related desirability. So, if this is something you have not nailed down yet, I would suggest that it is highly inadvisable to combine them with any other drugs quite yet, especially such a fast acting and possibly unpredictable inhalant.

I am sure you will exercise all due care and that the above is probably driven by my paranoia more than anything else but to quote LNS a 2nd time - HR and all that.

I know I do not practise what I preach, I am aware that you deserve better than my condescension and that by objective definition, you are obviously not a fuckwit unlike myself being a fucking junky but as LNS importantly points out - HR and all that compels me to redundantly repeat how risky this could possibly be.

Of course, the 2 or so occasions you have described regarding your benzo overenthusiasm leading to blackouts and resultant dead legs or minor injuries of that nature must pale in comparison to the serious medical emergencies I and more than likely other members have inflicted on ourselves over the years. However, at least in the posts I have read, you have been open regarding the fact that you are relatively inexperienced in using certain high potency BZD's such as alprazolam and clonazepam and are taking care to try and assess a 'sweet spot' with regards to dose related desirability. So, if this is something you have not nailed down yet, I would suggest that it is highly inadvisable to combine them with any other drugs quite yet, especially such a fast acting and possibly unpredictable inhalant.

I am sure you will exercise all due care and that the above is probably driven by my paranoia more than anything else but to quote LNS a 2nd time - HR and all that.

Yes thanks Stee, I would never suck N20 straight from the canister even if that were possible - but you need a dispenser to pierce it first anyway. Most people I have read about N20 say it works better with other drugs anyway

Oddly enough, I took quite a lot of Clonazepam last night and felt zilch - the kind of doses that Wilson Wilson says would floor him. I guess Benzos really do effect people different ways, although I didn't combine it with Preg this time

I'm not sure that nailing down a 'sweet spot' is possible, unless you can shed any light on what doses work for you without passing out or doing anything else stupid. Is there a sweet spot for Benzos? I'm sure it varies between individuals

Last edited:
Years ago back when I did nitrous, I made my own bulb cracker to fill balloons with.

It always amazed me how the cracker got so cold so fast that it would almost instantly take water in the air and turn it into ice on the cracker.

I don't wanna know what it would do to someone trying to breath it in straight from the bulb.

Yeah I've seen a few about, USUALLY in very "middle class" areas actually.
I got the "Hippie Crack" thing after the first 2 canisters, then remembered the rapid tolerance increase that comes with NMDA antagonists which was agreed upon by my body after I thought I had some canisters left the next day...... (nope!)
I only got another couple of boxes after that and haven't bothered since.

Yeah I've seen a few about, USUALLY in very "middle class" areas actually.
I got the "Hippie Crack" thing after the first 2 canisters, then remembered the rapid tolerance increase that comes with NMDA antagonists which was agreed upon by my body after I thought I had some canisters left the next day...... (nope!)
I only got another couple of boxes after that and haven't bothered since.

I guess middle class kids are more likely to be into easily available legal stuff. Not sure why it's called Hippie Crack though