• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nitrous Oxide canisters strewn across the street...

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
I see this is what the kids are down with these days. My dentist only gives me a nasty sharp jab when I want to get comfortably numb

so are the canisters worth a try or just pointless and dangerous á la glue sniffing?

I see this is what the kids are down with these days. My dentist only gives me a nasty sharp jab when I want to get comfortably numb

so are the canisters worth a try or just pointless and dangerous á la glue sniffing?

Will give you a brief high but long term can be quite damaging. You are depriving your brain of O2

I think it's a little bit rubbish tbh. I've not done the whippets cartridges but I've hammered the stuff in hospital from the big tanks when the wife's been in labour and you really need to just keep hitting it constantly for it to be worthwhile. It's kind of a beginner's butane, but less dangerous (and not as intense)...

man up and sniff glue!

me and the crew ^^^although this here isn't glue, we are on the next level, you'll hang with us when you get past the glue part, although the guy in the middle is an amature, proffesionals don't stop huffing!

err... no thanks. Sniffing glue can kill.

I think it's a little bit rubbish tbh. I've not done the whippets cartridges but I've hammered the stuff in hospital from the big tanks when the wife's been in labour and you really need to just keep hitting it constantly for it to be worthwhile. It's kind of a beginner's butane, but less dangerous (and not as intense)...

In a local park I saw hundreds of empty canisters and boxes with whipped cream propellants written on them, so I think that's where they get them from.

I didn't know you could inhale butane - if I'd known, all of those cub scout camping trips might have been a lot more enjoyable.... :giggle:

I was just taking the piss mate, i wasnt beu g serious:))))

to be honest a couple of years ago I tried a formulation of glue very common in romania for recreational use called Prenadez, very paychedelic and some dissociative characteristics too, but it's harmful and the taste is horrible, you get used to it in a sitting but the smell stays qith you.

Once we finished an 1 liter package in 5 people in about 3 hours, I remember running out of plastic bags, I grabbed one from the bread and I forgot that bread bags have a little hole to let the air flow, well I preped my bag blew some air and found my carpet and table full of glue, it was that kind of hairy carpet so it was a pain in the ass to clean

This.

Defo not in the same category as glue or butane FFS.

Loads of fun, defo worth a try especially on other stuffs

Nitrous oxide is most definitely in the same category as butane and glue. Look up "inhalant drugs" and you will find them all listed together.

N2O may be alright in combination with other substances, but I personally find it to be a little lacklustre on its own.

I've never managed to get a noticeable high from the 3-4 occasions I've tried. First couple of times i was on MDMA/2CB, everyone around me pissing themselves, I felt like they were acting cause I didn't feel a thing. Or thought maybe due to the fact I was the only one in the group who had years of disso use under my belt perhaps it was just a tolerance issue.

So the next occasions I was at home alone determined to go through canister after canister until some sensation was felt, and again, fuck all.

As for the OP, I live near some student housing and there's always NOS canisters around the streets after their nights out.

Eh I never liked it much, I feel it kills the high of whatever else I’m on.. And usually whatever else I’m on is more important than a fleeting nitrous experience.

At high doses by itself it has zero substance. I once bought myself a whip cream container and a bulk amount of cartridges intended for a restaurant. I think I had 40 boxes or so of cartridges. Even after all of those, I found no reason to ever buy or do any again. Don’t even know where my whip cream dispenser went..

-GC

Nitrous oxide is most definitely in the same category as butane and glue. Look up "inhalant drugs" and you will find them all listed together.

N2O may be alright in combination with other substances, but I personally find it to be a little lacklustre on its own.

I think he might have meant "not in the same league in terms of dangers", which my guess is that NOS probably is not as dangerous as sniffing glue, paint thinner, butane or gasoline, but I could be wrong.

I kind of don't think of nitrous as "huffing" in the same way as those inhalants because it has a long history as an anesthetic.

It is certainly not good for you, but if you get enough oxygen mixed in it becomes safer, but the only real way to do that is the dentist I guess.

I have greatly enjoyed doing sessions of them and I'm sure I killed plenty of brain cells.

When done on other drugs though they are fun and you can keep the high going if you keep doing more, but again, kills brain cells, but what doesn't.

As a once a year type of thing I find the high to be worth it if I am also on other substances and haven't noticed negative effects, but that's cause I only do them like once a year.

Last edited:
Nitrous is great if you like 30 seconds of weirdness. I've actually.found that taking about 3grams of GABA feels sort of similar if you can stop yourself from panicking.

N02 really best combined with a psychedelic. If you can time a DMT blast and nitrous correctly, say goodbye to Hollywood motherfucker. It's sort of boring without that. Still, good if you are bored but its been years since I've bothered with it. I would definitely do it again though, I consider it prettywell safe if you use some precautions.

Oooh, dont do butane or other solvents chaps and ladies. It's fucking intensely psychedelic, but it's very possible you can drop down dead first time trying it. Also the physical damage it causes evwry organ in your body aint worth it!!
I remember burping fire once when i had a cigarette a while after inhaling butane. Evil, destructive and very addictive stuff! Yuck.
Thankfully the thought if it makes me sick now so never again!

Oooh, dont do butane or other solvents chaps and ladies. It's fucking intensely psychedelic, but it's very possible you can drop down dead first time trying it. Also the physical damage it causes evwry organ in your body aint worth it!!
I remember burping fire once when i had a cigarette a while after inhaling butane. Evil, destructive and very addictive stuff! Yuck.
Thankfully the thought if it makes me sick now so never again!

But Nitrous Oxide is safer right? I would never do solvents or butane

Nitrous oxide is quite safe. If mixed with oxygen and B12 supplementation is undergone its pretty harmless.

Nitrous oxide is pretty great on its own if you know how to use. Activity on NMDA, MOR and BZD systems make for a pretty euphoric drug. Tricky to use though. I had a lowish level nitrous habit for a while (box or two a day for perhaps 8 months)...

Not directly comparable to inhalants such as glue etc. Mechanism of action is quite different, vastly lower toxicity...

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean sounds to me like some of you who don't like nitrous are vastly underrating it to be honest.

My favorite is to mix it with a bunch of drugs lol. If I really want to enjoy it I will get drunk and also take some Phenibut and Kratom, then smoke some weed.

Then when high and drunk on all that I start loading up balloons in a dispenser and tying them off and once I've got a whole bunch of balloons tied up I will just suck down one after another after another and I've been at the point where I've been able to do balloons for about 2 hours non-stop and be high on it the whole time without coming down.

Yeah I know it's probably REALLY bad for you, but I never really end up feeling like I've destroyed my brain lol. I'll feel kind of shitty the next day, but then again, since when I do it I am also using those other drugs I would anyways.

It's a VERY powerful dissassociative.

I mean I get INTENSE euphoria and closed eye visuals. Last time I would close my eyes and see this colorful figure of some sort that I really can't describe, but it would have arms and legs and its' movements would respond to my physical movements. Like, I'd see it with my eyes closed and when I'd move an arm it would move one, and I'd move a leg and it would move one, and the euphoria was just really indescribably intense.

Nitrous is a very legit psychoactive substance with a very long history of use and was even used by philosophers like William James in the 19th century.

It seems to give me and other people these sorts of very "fleeting realizations about the unusual nature of consciousness" that are hard to remember when you come down, but which blow your mind when under the influence. At its' very strongest it can absolutely be as intense as shrooms or even LSD in some ways but just in a very different way. If you actually keep using balloons so that you don't come down for hours (despite YES being VERY bad for you) I consider it to be every bit as much "tripping" as taking shrooms or LSD.

At least in terms of its' ability to produce a unique state of consciousness, and also in terms of not being nearly as dangerous as inhalants like glue, butane, gasoline, etc I personally do not consider it to be in the same category at all.

I see it as being more in a category with DXM or even Ketamine than glue, butane, gas, etc.

I'd NEVER touch those inhalants.

Last edited:
And they tell us this the generation all s red for the environment and climate change. Cnuts should clean up after themselves, they're everywhere.