• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nitrous Oxide canisters strewn across the street...

If ya want a hell of a quick dissociative kick in the balls try this. You need to prepare everything beforehand:

Take a fat rip of salvia extract , hold it in then exhale. Immediately inhale a lung full of nitrous.

Not always pleasant but very out of this world.

Have done that while peaking on mdma.; was pretty fucking insane.

Have done that while peaking on mdma.; was pretty fucking insane.

Fucking insane for sure! I've only ever done this while already high on stims (methylone the last time I believe), otherwise without the stim I don't have the balls to attempt it.

Remember as well, the people who buy the newspapers are not the press's real customers .....

checkmate!
Funny... ;)

The article doesn't say much. But I just don't believe they could have died from nitrous oxide breathed in from a regular balloon.

Some way, some how, they lost access to oxygen. And that killed them. That's what I'm gonna assume.

What I find notable is all the articles say they were found "with balloons of laughing gas".

You can't store nitrous in balloons without tying them... And why would anyone do that? It makes no sense.

There's something that explains this that's missing from the news.

Last edited:

checkmate!

Although a tragic waste of talent, part of me wishes they were from the Czech republic - then they could be Czechmates... =D

However, im mystified by this 'speed chess' business. When I was on speed I couldn't be fuckin arsed with chess, it was boring as fuck! Chess is for weed or smack....

unless you hook yourself up to a scuba tank, can you really die from lack of oxygen using N2O? It takes at least 30 seconds to unscrew one canister and screw in the next, longer if you use balloons. Unless you hold your breath during that time, you have to breathe.

There is something fishy about this. Sounds like just another scaremongering story from what is essentially a harmless activity.

Maybe they suffered from chess rage

unless you hook yourself up to a scuba tank, can you really die from lack of oxygen using N2O?

Yes... But only if something else is cutting off fresh oxygen. Like you're in a closed room doing it for hours maybe.

But nothing I can think of that isn't very avoidable with even the smallest precautions.