• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nightly Adderall usage, am I using too many things for my comedown?!

OP mentioned snorting their Adderall:

Anyway I am confused by what OP is trying to do. He is taking large doses of amphetamine in the middle of the night then overdoing it on the downers to make sure he sleeps? Why? Why not just take Adderall during the day, enjoy being productive, then if needed do a much smaller amount of downers to help you sleep? I find a single Ambien 10mg is plenty to get me snoozing even when I am still buzzing off amphetamine.

And as others have already warned, mixing benzos and opiates is very dangerous and should definitely not be routine.
Entirely my bad please excuse that one its a slip due to exhaustion

OP mentioned snorting their Adderall:

Anyway I am confused by what OP is trying to do. He is taking large doses of amphetamine in the middle of the night then overdoing it on the downers to make sure he sleeps? Why? Why not just take Adderall during the day, enjoy being productive, then if needed do a much smaller amount of downers to help you sleep? I find a single Ambien 10mg is plenty to get me snoozing even when I am still buzzing off amphetamine.

And as others have already warned, mixing benzos and opiates is very dangerous and should definitely not be routine.
Having used in his fashion, we all have diff reasons however somtimes a set time and what not is simply when we choose to indulge to his extent however, agreed its an unhealthy practice.