• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

nifoxipam

its just strange ive only had this sort of reaction once before and that was to baby woodrose seeds my body would convulse at the idea of them and i am now getting the same thing with benzos like my subconsciousness knows something that i don't and reacting this way to let me know i am poising my self

8(

You're probably taking doses so much larger than me to even be thinking this. Stay strong brutha. Get some legit benzos and see if your "guilt-by-association" thing takes place...

i was taking stupid amounts and ended up poising my i think truth is by the time i came down last time i was in blackout and not to sure if i try offing myself so that could help explain it

^Jesus mate, you really need to slow down a little by the sounds of it. Are you getting professional help with your issues? I don't know what these issues are but I can guess. My Mrs had similar problems (I think) and attempted suicide several times and suffered major depression. Her GP was doing fuck all to help except prescribing SSRIs - which made her worse! Until I went to see her doc and basically demanded she had counseling. This actually worked wonders and she eventually came to terms with it without medication. Although it will always be with her, it no longer affects her life. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but excessive self medication with uppers, downers, inners and outers isnt addressing the root of the problem.. Take care mate...

Well, the fun was over quick, I had 25, but when you gotta take 2mgx3-4 to get somewhere (and it's not my ridiculously low tolerance of 20mg diazepam that's causing it). I could feel it really well like I told you guys above 4mg. It had this drunken feeling of temazepam, the only benzo (with nitrazepam) that I find really euphoric. Except it didn't make me want to go to sleep (at least as quick).

I'm gonna get some 0.5mg from a complicated to buy from place and see. But if those 'main" uk places decide to make 4 or 5mg pills that'll give me pause.

To me the 2mg's felt completely inactive whilst the .5's I did get some anxiolytic effect from, I still found them quite mild.

The reason I mentioned the taste is because when I had the 2mg ones they tasted of nothing - when I had the .5mg ones they had a really strong taste to them, now how is that right when they supposedly had a quarter less of the active ingredient in?

So yeah, I've sampled both variants and I didn't really rate either however the .5mg tabs are definitely superior.

As far as RC benzos go I really liked etizolam (only ever took the pharma ones though) they're really fun at first, but after so long they just stop working and you're taking 10 to no gain! So I've settled on a liking for clonazolam...I am glad because all the others didn't really do a lot for me.

Edit:

I've also found Valium to have a quite distinct bitterish taste that I grew to LOVE, gaawd I miss that taste!

Last edited:
I just nearly bought some more of the sour gold ones to test again but I just couldn't be arsed risking it.

I took 50 of them and didn't feel a fucking think. Feel more off 3mg etizolam.

In other news the postie should be bringing me a nice bag of clonazolam tomorrow and I opted for diclazepam instead of the nifoxipam, it's not all that great but it's cheap, long lasting and handy to have around.....Also the clonaz fro, this vendor seemed to be of he change when I got them last week they were a mix of two different pills, only a slight difference but the new ones were a little darker and flat whilst the others were lighter and beveled.

The new ones seemed better! Hope they're the new flat ones!

Edit:

I've also found Valium to have a quite distinct bitterish taste that I grew to LOVE, gaawd I miss that taste!

It's so very slight, but so comforting, I always chew my 2x10 in the morning ;) I take a 1mg xanax to sleep, fact its gone from my body fast enough gives me some real sleep too.

It's so very slight, but so comforting, I always chew my 2x10 in the morning ;) I take a 1mg xanax to sleep, fact its gone from my body fast enough gives me some real sleep too.

So, before I make any foolish purchase, is it true the 0.5mg orange ones are the real deal and although obviously not Rohypnol levels, make these despicable assholes who made the 2mg white ones liars. One vendor told me 0.5mg would do nothing to an infant. Serious.

2 of the (supposed) 0.5mg orangey gold ones chewed then left to dissolve under my tongue knock me out nicely within an hour. But then again so did 2 of the (supposed) 2mg ones. Who knows what the actual dose is? Certainly not the fuckin vendors that's fo' sho'...

However, I find two major drawbacks with nifoxipam - tolerance builds extremely quickly, and it makes your farts smell absolutely evil...

nifoxipam, the .5mg ones that are brown like coffee beans, make me sleepy if i take a couple. dunno about reducing anxiety but definately sleepy. or just exhausted. The .5mg dose means these are good to taper off on due to increased flexibility and ease of splitting dosees (if people consider 2mg a 'dose').

.5mg clonazolam on the other hand, makes me want to go to bed, gives me postural hypotension and taking two in the evening leaves me feeling groggy and hungover the next day. Wouldn't take more than a couple of days in a row. They were much better for coping with pregabalin withdrawal than nifoxipam.

I found you need to take like 5-10mg for the full effect, same as all benzos though, you look and are way more mashed up than you feel/think. They have a stupidly long half life as well, 100+ hours easy. I have managed to stay away from all downers bar the odd occasion, I don't be needing no more addictions and I am not doing a benzo rattle again, done 2 and they are harder to come off than gear as it takes like a month in general just to get it all out your system then you have to go through the period of your brain having nothing on the Gaba sites any more which can take another month or even longer to adjust. I have not slept properly for a long time now and its really a hard grind and the lack of sleep fucks me up. I would go easy on these or avoid them unless you NEED them.