European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

nifoxipam

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
cant get a straight answer from the megathread so im putting the feelers out to the reliable folk at eadd.
Nifoxipam - Good, bad, indifferent?

the general consensus so far is that the pellets are underdosed at 2mg, but they are cheap.

Penny for your thoughts

I've only had a sample of 5 2mg pellets but I like them. They are relatively fast acting and appear to have a short half life so they don't build up in your system like many other RC benzos. Also, unlike other RC benzos, I could actually feel the effects rather than losing a whole week and wondering what the fuck happened. I would go so far to say that they're the best RC benzo I've yet sampled. (Disclaimer: YMMV etc.)

personally, i thought the 2mgs were absolute garbage.
0.5mgs, on the other hand, were lovely.

At least they're cheap.

tM6opB6.jpg

Last edited:
so far had 3 since 1130 am ish with 2 meclonazepam and a lovely nice slow smoke instead or insane caines of noids :) got to say nich love luch cant wait to tst more soon with my other chemical this coming week :)

@ Wenlock - Your right there - i m not mentioning sources nor could you identify the product from its price due to the use of discount codes, loyalty points and the like. (disclaimer)

Ive managed to get 50 2mg from my preffered vendor for £19.25. Their pyrazalam, diclazepam and flubromazepam are all excellent. I havnt used any other rc vendor in over a year.

@ Wenlock - Your right there - i m not mentioning sources nor could you identify the product from its price due to the use of discount codes, loyalty points and the like. (disclaimer)

Ive managed to get 50 2mg from my preffered vendor for £19.25. Their pyrazalam, diclazepam and flubromazepam are all excellent. I havnt used any other rc vendor in over a year.

I missed a trick and forgot to use the monthly discount code which would have made it even cheaper at £4.19. Messed that order up!

*snipped the screenshot*

That really is a deal and a half. The "gold points" kinda gives it away though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my 50 and will wait untill the days almost done - although my benzo tolerance is 'middling' im going to try 10 mgs as an initial dose, as i have heard from many sources that 2mg probably wasnt an effective dose to market as standard. god knows how long it will be before this chemical and the glut of new benzos appear on any equivalence tables - wikipedia have started to include rc benzodiazepines according to the diazepam cross potency but unless there are at least some genuine amatur or professional chemists who are prepared to look at these compounds properly all we have to go on are the very subjective anecdotes from lab rats like me. In the spirit of hr and blulight i will try to make a detailed trip report tomorrow after ive tried them.
Obviusly cant tell you where thy're from but this particular vendor sells 3 other consistently dosed bendiazepine pellets. Due the the reliability and consistent quality of the pellets ive never considered using powders or pg solvents. They used to sell the two top brands of etizolam but dropped the product altogether when they professional indian strips ran out. Didnt even try and replace them with powder, pellets, or Deschloroetizolam, which i hear are a load of joke anyway. Probably coloured by the fact that i never saw the attraction in Etizolam any way - id need 5mg just to feel anything -after which i might doze for 40 minutes before being back to baseline sober by the end of the hour.

Sorry im wittering now - my dad and i are about to watch a fincher double bill - the game and seven on bd. This is the second fincher saturday in a row - we watched zodiac, the social network and climaxed the day with my fresh, unopened and unwatched Gone Girl, which was all i hoped it to be. I love rosamund pike if i wasnt so busy being a sad old junkie id get myself together and start stalking her.

Will try the nifoxipam as soon as the films are done and post some sort of trip report tomorrow

lovely mellow not knock you out types just couldn't get up an answer the post this morning missed him by ten minutes gutted :(

Ok so i was pleasantly surprised - as id already stated id spent theday watching films - in the last seven days id used benzodiazepines twice - 50mg diazepam on tuesday evening and 40mg flubromazepam on wednesday. I smoked about 2 grams of half decent weed over the courseof the day but with the exception of one 10pound piece of crack about 14.00 id had no other drugs.
I used the timer on the film i was watching to note the effects i took 10mg of nifoxipam at 18.30. Around 20 minutes later i experienced a gentle wave of 'benz', which despite making me momentarily unsteady very quickly levelled off, leaving me mildly but pronouncly relaxed. Attemting to increase the peace i took a further 10mg at t+45 which didnt increase the effects in any noticable fashion, but kept the chill going. As soon as the film was finished i headed for the 4 bees i had been saving for bedtime, expecting the 'foxi' to potentiate the what id consider decent quality gear. Didnt work as well as id hoped tho - id used the same kit friday night and had managed to get more stated without using any benzodiazepines to boost the buzz. I finally nodded out at some unspecified time, which evolved into a full on sleep. I woke around 2.00 this morning with no benzo effects particularly noticeable so with no heroin left i had another 10mg and a bong, more or less sleeping through till 6.00 this morning.

Conclusions? Nifoxipam seems to be a worthy addition to the cornecopia of rc benzos at the moment. 2mg does seem like a low dose tho so id say experienced benzodiazepine users should start with 6-10mg for any noticeable effect. My favourite rc benzo remains flubromazepam, but for those who dont like the heavy quality and everlasting half life should give nifoxipam a whirl. Quick onset, short - medium duration of action makes them feel like a more recreational version of pyrazolam, it should find its use in similar situations and could provide a substitute for those missing their etizolam, as all the current popular alternatives are too long acting and heavy for some

i am on 10mgs today feelings are hard to explain at the minute numb but peaceful nothing works so dont waste your drugs it just kills them still lovely chemical though

if you want a medical type one with no real rec value then this is it has a bit of a nasty side to it locks you off at times not nice feel a little frozen in place

if you want a medical type one with no real rec value then this is it has a bit of a nasty side to it locks you off at times not nice feel a little frozen in place

The nifoxipam? Elaborate please. I found it an average benzo, good range of effects but nothing special in any particular department, cant see what its nasty side is (yet)

its a weird thing to explain till it happens it sort of pushes you aside and slows you down

just going to order 1000 of them because i found a useful one thats not going to screw me over like some of the others do

I'm going to have some of this with my whiskey.

I may report back, but tomorrow might be best.