European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I've never had any trouble with it at all. I do it almost every day and the only time I've had stomach issues (I get it with ibuprofen, mind) is when I couldn't be bothered to do one so clearly it works. It's strange you don't see any residue left though...can you maybe describe exactly how you do it?

If you do CWE right its very safe. And its easy to tell if you have done it right, as the liquid should be pretty clear. Once its done, let it stand for 5 mins just to see if any white stuff settles at the bottom.

If you do Paramol which has DHC its a bit trickier as the coating on the tablet ,makes the water a bit cloudy. But this is where letting it stand is important, cus you can tell if the filtering has been effective.

DHC has less of a 'rush' but gets you more 'stoned' in my opinion. Hence I mix the two.

CWE is cheap and effective, and you should always do it. On top always have a anti histamine, you can get dirt cheap 99p pack of seven from boots. If you go over your limit fucking hell it can be brutal, but that more the 500+ when it can be savage!

Dyou get a rush from codeine? Huh : o

But yes DHC will def get you more stoned. And less itchiness.

Well not any more! My tolerance is too high. But yes I used to get a rush with codeine for sure, have a fag 20 mins after taking it boom, rushing for a while, then the chill out.

I can't be alone in getting a rush?

Pagey your missing out!

Edit I'll still get relaxed off codeine if I had a least a week not chipping, but much milder, it just relaxes me now.

This isn't fair. I seem to have some natural opiate tolerance or something. As I said the first time I did codeine I had to take 200-250mg, I did nod out pretty heavily but no rush. And it took me like 3 hours to actually feel it. I only get a rush from heroin.

I'm annoyed :( :| :!

What? Really?!? Guessing you potentated, and what not.

Well aren't like 10% of people poor converters of codeine, they lack an enzyme. I think!

Yeah, benzos and anti-histamines. Not that I'm recommending benzos, to anyone who reads this. It's a dangerous and stupid combo.

Well actually I mostly just moved on to stronger opiates haha.

Maybe that's it...but I actually thought it was normal to have to take as much as I do :(

Well 200-300 seems pretty normally, I normally did two packs in the 'early days'. Which is what 500mg. One pack was not enough.

But to those reading, I progressed to that the first few times, half a back, 1, 1and half. Just to be safe.

Oh to still have that kind of tolerance!

I also miss living in France where I could get pure codeine OTC for a couple €.

I know tell me about it.

AH those were the days so innocent, I fucking loved codeine. I hope to decrease my chipping more and more. So maybe sometime soon it will be enough to do two packs of co-co and pack of paramol! That be sweet!

Hahah I know. Good luck with that!
There's a girl I know here who's probably the biggest 'druggie' of the bunch I hang out with, myself excluded but none of them know about my drug use. She's clearly not very big on the downers though, she just brags abotu the fact that she's done ket and coke and stuff...anyway a few months ago we were all just hanging out and she starts talking about getting completely fucked up on codeine, about how it was the most intense thing she'd ever experienced and stuff, they were all looking up at her with awe and gaping mouths. I was just sitting there trying not to laugh and thinking about the smack stashed in my room lol.
Not to be patronising, but ti was funny. I was jealous of her really.

Lucky girl.

I was chatting folks at uni, somehow we got on to opiates and the two I was chatting two did codeine, was funny the bloke if you have any spare me a few. I said to them Google CWE.... Next week bloke came back said he did it, haha he is late 30's like it after couple glasses of wine.

Made me laugh!

Oohhhhh for the days when I could take 4 Nurofen+ and have all my Anxieties and Depression disappear....
I can kinda see where she's coming from, because there isn't really anything like an Opiate cherry being popped ay? 8) Hehe.
But I would be chuckling on the inside too Pagey =D
I'm just glad nobody went:
"Codeine was nice for you ayyyy? Hmmmm.... Fancy trying [insert downward spiral here] for some proper intensity?"
... Cuz fuck! It sounds like it would be so easy for her to end up using really badly 8(

4 Nurofen+ you were like my OH! 50mg indeed those were the days indeed!

Lucky girl.

I was chatting folks at uni, somehow we got on to opiates and the two I was chatting two did codeine, was funny the bloke if you have any spare me a few. I said to them Google CWE.... Next week bloke came back said he did it, haha he is late 30's like it after couple glasses of wine.

Made me laugh!

Hah :D

Oohhhhh for the days when I could take 4 Nurofen+ and have all my Anxieties and Depression disappear....
I can kinda see where she's coming from, because there isn't really anything like an Opiate cherry being popped ay? 8) Hehe.
But I would be chuckling on the inside too Pagey =D
I'm just glad nobody went:
"Codeine was nice for you ayyyy? Hmmmm.... Fancy trying [insert downward spiral here] for some proper intensity?"
... Cuz fuck! It sounds like it would be so easy for her to end up using really badly 8(

The good ole days...but yeah it's true, the first time I took codeine was definitely one of my best opi experiences ever, I've never nodded out quite that blissfully since! Still though, it sounds funny when afterwards they're all there making plans to have the 'most intense drug session ever', I felt a bit out of place =D

And yeah definitely - luckily for her that group of people is very much the opposite of interested in drugs. Most of them haven't even smoked pot which is a funny concept at university 8( (what am I doing with them?!)

It wasn't exactly like I'd just witnessed Jeebus or anything hehehe =D
But it was noticeable and had a big effect on my Anxiety and Depression - I went from not wanting to see anyone and just shack up in my room feeling shite about everything to going and hanging out with my mates and being really open and just relaxed :)

But yea man - The days when I could feel "vuuurrrry noice %)" from 120mg was miraculous!... Oh how I miss them :(
I now end up grinding 300mg along with 10-12mg Diaz and 20-40mg Temaz
* (all scripts) one day of the week, just so I end up feeling completely relaxed (which is bloody rare!) and going a day on a scrimpy dose of all med concerned near the end of the week.
Just that one day can make me feel creative if I'm feeling that way or just happy to lie down and watch a documentary or something - Just chilll out :)

* Don't be silly! Be safe, seen? Know thy limits!

^Erm no. Dihydrocodeine

Yup I know exactly what you mean. Oh the miracle of opiates :)

It's good if you manage to keep it to one day a week though, no reason not to keep treating yourself to it if it's under control! Unfortunately I don't get anything from codeine anymore unless I use at least 600mg 8( which is one reason why this recent DHC script is absolutely wonderful <3

Sorry, lol. Can you mix paracetamol codeine and ibroprofen codeine when doing a CWE. Or better to do both separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.