Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Drugs Bought With Virtual Cash - SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to note, or have this thread possibly hidden from public view as it seems this kinda thing has gotten wild enough for pills n what not to be cropping up on places like pill reports with possibly young kids (judging by comments of the author about how swim will likely be bringing in a big number of these so they're going to flood the country etc).

I think it needs to be made clear that everyone already knows about this, and if we have any hope for it's survival, it needs to be kept as sheltered as possible from the young kids getting access to pillreports and then secondly bluelight (as I did when i was young and dumb) So these kids don't make the same mistakes people like me and others on this board have made and possibly come into large trouble by being gunghoe and in your face about the things they're doing. I've served my sentence to both the community and myself for my idiocy and immaturity in the past. Likely mistakes I won't make the same way twice ;).

If you intend to do these kind of things at the very least keep it to you and your close friends, don't go overboard - super-heroes always meet their match.

Stay Safe, and i hope this last thread is warrant for a close and/or subsequent deletion.

P.S whilst I agree this thread serves its purpose on harm reduction, it glorifies the use such sources and should be edited, un-linked with all names or informative data about the tools used to access these websites barred from public knowledge- this way n00bs at least have to do some research into these things before they use their freedom of will to make stupid possibly life destroying decisions as I did.

RIP Annie (a friend of mine who commit suicide this morning) and for my dearest friend Splatt, you will forever be missed my friend. :(

i hope this last thread is warrant for a close and/or subsequent deletion.

What? Why. You have been one of the people saying how good and wonderful it is, now you wont it closed or deleted? I personally have no need to order drugs from overseas and off the internet, but i do like to read this thread and hear the debates and some people might use this info to make a choice if they wish to use that site or not.

I'm sorry about your friends deaths, but the silk road thread isn't really a place to be telling everyone about them.

Last edited:
I'm worried about this one purely because i've seen young possibly underage children - posting pill reports of drugs they've scored from SR pouting their success and how SWIM is bringing in a ton of these tablets if all goes well (obviously the authorities don't find them). I think SR is a great idea but i think this has run it's course and just for the greater good should be kept under wraps as to who/what/when/where/why and how. If these kids really need to know, I think more is required than a quick read of BL.

Yes i was going to leave, that was quite some time ago. A lot has changed. I'm not back flipping at all but i'd gladly point you in the direction of the pill reports thread if mods hadn't removed the idiotic 16yo posts.

I couldn't really care less, I just think greater caution needs to be played ESPECIALLY with a harm reduction website, as to the information handed to kids in regards to SR and the importation of substances into Australia.

I think it might be worth echoing my experiences with the Australian Crime Commission in 2010 as a result of my idiocy in importing drugs - even though i was never formally caught, there is a big difference between importing this shit willy nilly to your front door and BEING IN POSSESSION as opposed to knowing and organizing this kind of thing from the shadows and profiting off it. It's a lot easier to be caught if you actually handle the goods for any prolonged period of time.

It might be also worth mentioning that once you get to the point where the ACC steps in (beyond the AFP), if summoned you need to remember these few things;
You have a right of protection against self incrimination
Anything you say or do CAN AND WILL be used in evidence against anyone you finger
You must answer ALL questions the judge puts forth (please remember that not being able to remember an answer is a valid answer)
Failing to answer, or not turning up for the interrogation is grounds for immediate jail or being charged with holding the court in contempt.

I think my experiences with the above more than qualify me to give advice re: the importation of illegal chemicals into australia, the consequences both short and long term.

Me personally, i'm lucky. I'd explain why i'm not in prison, but thats classified information. However I can assure you that it has absolutely nothing to do with either me ratting someone in, making a full confession or anything like that. I'll leave those kinds of things to the imagination.

Since you were quick to shoot me down there mr. Can you share any experience you have with either drug importation, LE as a result of that importation or knowledge of people being charged for such offenses close to you - and not from the media?

Sorry for the late/rushed reply (im on holidays and have to do this on my phone) my mate got done for sale. Dont know the whole story but think they found messages about sales on hes phone (very stupid idea) im not bs that he served 1.5 years we were all very suprised! And this was about 5 years ago when every pill (we were getting any way) was mdma.

^Wait was this guy caught in possession or just a twit - you can't be charged for SMS messages in your phone without any evidence unless you make a full admission to police.

Whether your importing from SR or not whether its for personal amount or not my opinion is that its the most stupidest idea you could ever think of! Importation penalties are way harsher than possession charges. Anyone with a decent amount of IQ would know not to do it. Most but not all people who would import things would be linked with other crimes as well for example possession of drug paraphernalia or other substances and god knows what else they might be in possession of without even realizing sometimes. If I were you Mr Ibis I wouldn't even mention the past for your own good.

^WTF are you rambling about? IQ has nothing to do with logical decision making. I know plenty of people with IQs well over 140 who do stupid things all the time.

I think you, sustanon -really need to quiet down and read into situations from a different angle instead of going on about how smart you are for living in europe when you were younger etc. You say some really stupid things and give some really bad advice sometimes mate. At least do some research before spouting stats n 'facts' which are no more than fiction from your head.

My past is irrelevant, it's not going to bite me. It's over and done with, i've served my time and my penalties.

Anyone with half a brain should at the very least find a fool proof way to do this kind of thing before taking the plunge into the oblivion that is drug importation. Everyone here knows what I was involved in, LE to boot. So i'm not worried. I don't do anything of that nature anymore.

Whilst i'm advising against people doing this shit, especially youngsters (honestly their lives are the most at risk - these are serious charges when looked at in court). That all said, i can't see the feds knocking down your door for a gram or a judge going to loose on your arse if you're caught with something miniscule. Still not a good situation to wind up in.

So Kids, Stay in School - don't be a fool ;)

Since you were quick to shoot me down there mr. Can you share any experience you have with either drug importation, LE as a result of that importation or knowledge of people being charged for such offenses close to you - and not from the media?

No I can't.

Sorry if i came off like i was trying to shoot you down. I thought about my comments and edited them out.

I guess the point I wonted to make is i hope the SR thread stays open here so people can debate things and learn of any new updates via the media, like if anyone ever gets busted, even for small amounts and such.

No big deal man. Take it easy, have fun.

Last edited:
Sorry man, im just a bit wound up after recent dramas close to me, and debating shit online seems to keep my mind occupied whilst i wait for my payday tomorrow... bah - hump day.

My life has truly grown in to an amazing place to be. Having a son and knowing what i've done wrong - even having a life story like mine at my age is possible for anyone really so I just want to be a good role model for the kids, and if not a good role model then someone who can teach them right and wrong and lead by example with what he's doing now as opposed to the stories I tell of my past.

Last edited:
I'm not back flipping at all but i'd gladly point you in the direction of the pill reports thread if mods hadn't removed the idiotic 16yo posts.

This has been done by me before I even read this post.

I do feel however that the report needs to stay so that it acts as a warning that these are high dose pills and people need to consume with caution. Fitting right in with our 'HARM MINIMISATION" ideals. I have also made it quite clear that any comments made that are not from people who have personally consumed these will be delete.

^Wait was this guy caught in possession or just a twit - you can't be charged for SMS messages in your phone without any evidence unless you make a full admission to police.

Yeah sorry it was a while ago in the thread i said he was caught with 40 pills etc then someone asked if he had a shit lawyer cause he got jail for that but they had proof of sale so he got done for sale and got done hard (made and example of)

Like i said im away atm and cant edit my posts properly on my phone.

Havent been on here for a while but fuck does this thread stick out like dogs balls. Badly. Like wtf. lol

it got inspected!

so a package arrived today and lo and behold it had custom stickers all over it. inside the envelope was a letter/pamhplet from custom stating they had inspected the package.

but get this

THEY DIDN"T FIND IT!

fucking hell. it was extremely well packaged. sealed and everything. and they still didn't find it!!

so a package arrived today and lo and behold it had custom stickers all over it. inside the envelope was a letter/pamhplet from custom stating they had inspected the package.

but get this

THEY DIDN"T FIND IT!

fucking hell. it was extremely well packaged. sealed and everything. and they still didn't find it!!

bahahahaahaa. GOLD!!!!!

hope u dont get a knock from boys in blue soon thou.

may I ask, which country was the package sent from ?

bahahahaahaa. GOLD!!!!!

hope u dont get a knock from boys in blue soon thou.

may I ask, which country was the package sent from ?

THIS^^^^^^^^ get rid of it asap.....

standard operating procedure is to put it back in and set up a sting this way.

Yeah this thread is just riddled with incriminatory comments, I'm actually a little surprised the mods haven't closed it yet.

^ I concur; discussion has gone off-topic here. Closing, if anyone disagrees send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.