TDS new years resolutions

well, I dunno about the addiction thing. Dont feel ready to shake that beast yet.

I'm gonna make my resolution to pay my debts. Which are well overdue as is. I dont know how I'm going to do this, but I better figure it out soon. Last year I broke the cardinal sin of mixing friends and finances and that rope is just about to break if i don't deal with it.

Last edited:
^^ must have a cheap addiction if your resolution is to pay bills but NOT kick the addiction. if thats the case, then I dont blame you. if I had an addiction I could easily afford and put up w/, then MAYBE, just MAYBE, I'd still be doing my drug of choice. but opiate addictions (esp. non scripted) usually make you broke.

I've been tapering down, I need a dose every day, but I dont get high or really beyond fighting off withdrawals, I take 1/10 what I was taking before - and never more than once a day.

Unfortunately that isn't the case today, I fell off the wagon hard.

what were you on?

what is 1/10th of what you were taking before? no way to reduce to ZERO? I know it's tough, believe me. I still take bupe to help w/ my habit but I have been cutting. I went 5 years clean before but over the last 3 got BAD! now I am coming up on 5 months clean; thanks to bupe, family and also me MOVING ON w/ LIFE and getting rid of certain things/people. I am grateful for it all.

Boston is your aim to come off suboxone or stay on it? Cart do what you think is best small steps. You got this

I am seeing a Dr. I am in a program and he wants to run it over the course of a year; my decision is to stay 2 steps in front of the Doc. He think I take 12MG on some days and 16MG on days where I am iffy! Reality is I was taking 12MG and then made the move to 8MG and 12MG when iffy. Now it's down to 6MG and all has been well. If I need to go back to 8MG I am in no worries; I am a million steps ahead of the Dr. and clinic, so I am in no rush. I officially be on 12MG in HIS BOOKS starting late Jan; when in reality I am on half that dosage already.

Once I get to 4MG I will be chilling out and in no rush; 2MG AM/PM or just 4MG AM which is what I do now w/ the 6 and also 8MG and it has always worked best for me. People can say/think what they want, but I think dosing twice a day has to do w/ the past addiction and how it worked; the more times you get to use a day the better; although, even my Dr. said he thinks dosing twice daily is best as well. NOT FOR ME, THO!

I have decided to take courses for the program I had been holding off for some time now. I will enroll by spring time and yes I am excited to go back to school. It's going to be night classes so I should be ok with it i hope

stay doing what I am doing, and that is NOT DOING dope and being clean.

let's ride 2014 out as a year of sobriety, not spending, saving, and changing my life for the better. so far, so good. sure, I am still up at 330AM but I did not go out tonight and just smoked a few bowls around the house.

lol wow did I FUCK UP BAD! but I've been "sober" and on subs for 3 months and doing pretty damn good; headed in right direction! A LOT HAS CHANGED: I even got my fucking license back. pray for me peeps, cuz after I wrote that shit went DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

^hah BBT! Great job! I'm praying hard dude for you and Shea! :)