TDS new years resolutions

visit my battle buddies who were KIA and their families

Part one was to quit fentanyl, which I did the day after Christmas. Quit the 75 patch, which I had every 48 hours.
Just quit. The hard part is to become fully human again and visit my battle buddies who were KIA...AND their families.

Good luck, SSGWAR, you can do this n we're here for you if you need the support x

Not really a NY resolution as I don't make promises to myself or others that are so finite any more, as they have just led to letting others down and feeling bad about myself in the past.

But this year I will try to be the person I know I am but keep hiding away from.

All the Allein. I think you'll do fine n your first point makes sense. We often feel we have to promise that, that n the other to others or ourselves then when we don't / are unable to follow through we feel like failures n that's not helping our self-confidence. Besides, the way I see it is if we need a 'day' to make/follow through with a resolution then it can't be that important/less likely to follow through. That's just my opinion n I really hope not to offend anyone with this - that's just how I see things for 'me.' As I've said I wish everyone every success in succeeding.

I should promise to get off Suboxone but a part of me doesn't want to n is extremely afraid of doing so.

Evey :) xxxx

Date men instead of weak minded "boys". Or women. I'm not picky.

^the 90's oh man new yr another yr to get old :(

Yea the 90s were ace "another night, another dream of being with you'. N rhythm of the night, saturday night. 80s were the best although I was a small child: Kyle Minogue n Jason Donavon. Then Dannii Minogue (Emma Jackson) in Home and Away which was one of my favourite programmes- went through a phase of trying to be like her with the black hair n EVERYONE wanted to be Charlene from Neighbours xxxx yea the 80s xxxx

^I love kylie minogue and the older she gets the hotter she gets too

Anothet new yeats resolution: eat healthier more fruits and veggies and less fast food

stay doing what I am doing, and that is NOT DOING dope and being clean.

let's ride 2014 out as a year of sobriety, not spending, saving, and changing my life for the better. so far, so good. sure, I am still up at 330AM but I did not go out tonight and just smoked a few bowls around the house.

Congrats man. I am 25 days clean off buprenorphine today. I am also so happy to be OFF opiates!!!!

Maya oh I agree. I am jealous as. Try beachbody insanity (shaun T) these workouts are INTENSE, 60 days n WILL CHANGE YOUR BODY.

^im actually doin a 30 day beach body challenge then some side exercises on top of that.

me and my coworker will start goin to cardio kickboxing this year so that will intensify my workouts more. Two of my guy friends wants to train me as well one of them is a personal trainer who is going to give me a discount and the other one is a muay thai trainer who wants to train for free as long as i buy him booze lol

Personally I don't belief in making new years resolutions. My thought is if you want to actually make a change you will.

However, don't let my beliefs drag any of you down because I am all for making positive changes.

Good luck BL!

Maya do you mean from the company, beachbody or something different? When I can afford it I'm getting a programme called focus 25. I did something called INSANITY n was ripped but had a disc herniation n had to stop as my chiropracter said no plyometric training, squats or running until it heals.

Just remembered that I need to enter race4life which is a 5k race to help Cancer Research UK. So I suppose a 'resolution' would be to improve my cardiovascular speedn start running.

Skag I agree with you. However, I don't think it's negative. If I'm correct you're saying "if I want to make changes I'll make them I don't need to do so, because of a date in the calender." Nothing wrong with that n you're encouraging others with their goals which is positive.

Evey xxxx

Congrats man. I am 25 days clean off buprenorphine today. I am also so happy to be OFF opiates!!!!

thanks, bud. I just hope/want it to continue and eventually drop sub; but for now I am in no rush and down to 8MG daily, so I am cool w/ that for now. Dr. still think I take more but I cut myself down much quicker once I was OK w/ being away from the brown and OK w/ NOT thinking of the brown. those were always my problems when trying to kick this last time around but let's see if I go can go a year. hell, after a year I may celebrate a bit and use. ha.

same as last years sadly. get this shit monkey off my back(opiate addiction) and just work towards bettering myself and my life.

its a little deja vu sadly, although things are much better this time around.

It's ok hazard -please don't be hard on yourself - just look at what went wrong last time n change it. Rooting for ya!

alright mine start tomorrow.. I planned this and will be able to get a nice jump.. been so busy.