European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New year resolutions

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
I normally don't do new year resolutions, but after the year I've had, the one that I'm going to make sure about is letting everyone who has been there for me, know how much I appreciate them.
I'm not really an emotional person (British stiff upper lip and such shite), but so many people deserve better from me.
Anybody who didn't get a personal thank you from me, you are all stars. Thank you for your kindness.

K

I plan to make sure I get back to 1hr solid workout each day. I’m doing alright right now, averaging 30-45min a day at the moment. But still a ways to go. The hard part seems to be maintaining this routine as I get older.

I also plan an attempt to get off buprenorphine this summer. Which takes a big long commitment of tapering and then jumping or using switching to short acting opis then Ibogaine. It’s gonna suck but I can tell I’m at that age where if I don’t try now I may be stuck forever. (It might already be too late.)

-GC

Will stop using the word cunt my American fellow citizens don't like the word as much as my fellow brits do its a shame because cunt is a great word which can let me express all types of emotions

Really need to do more exercise but I still can't walk properly - let alone run - after an operation on my foot a year ago. I can go swimming but the bastards have turned all the pools down to freezing temperatures to save energy

My main resolution is I want to learn how to grow Psilocybin shrooms so I can try microdosing as I've heard many people say it's helped them with depression

Last edited:
I also plan an attempt to get off buprenorphine this summer. Which takes a big long commitment of tapering and then jumping or using switching to short acting opis then Ibogaine. It’s gonna suck but I can tell I’m at that age where if I don’t try now I may be stuck forever. (It might already be too late.)

-GC

It's never too late mate. You can do it. 👍

I’m going to prioritise my private life a lot more than I have done in the past. That means no taking home work with me and giving more time to nourishing relationships. The main one being with my bf who I’m really connected with right now. I’ve put off my love life for so many years and it’s something I’ve missed and I’m enjoying it so much now that I have it back.

I was definitely a workaholic but I’m going to enjoy my life a bit more now. A healthy balance is what’s needed and I’m going to see it through. 💚

So......we live day by day from a long time..don't know nothing....Hope we would escape nuclear anihilation&everyone got way up.....to better life.🔝.Hope for peace ofcourse!❄️☮️🕉️...Last years were real shit indeed....so let we have a better year-2023!Amen!🙏🔝