• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

*NEW* What Drugs Are On Your To-do List?

Mescaline, 2ce, 2ct2, Ibogaine. Methoxetamine. Ayahuasca. Morphine.

BOI is that a good idea?
Boi as in H or as in Oh boi i done fucked up again?
lol
Skip it is my recommendation. There are more interesting substances imo, bruh. ;)
No peace til the come take ya away man shows up. Fuck dat mf... bettinot be who I think it iz. Gonna roll 'im and spark his ass up.
OT:
Never had mescaline... would love that and/or peyote. o_O

How good are ya at not doing drugs?
Sometimes I am better at it than others. Maybe depends on the substance, idk. Have to delve into that part of my psyche now, gotdammit.
🧘‍♀️

I think Mescaline is the last classic drug I've never taken. I love all of the 2C class, so I think I would enjoy it.

Mescaline. Ayahuasca. Ibogaine. 4acemet. 5meodmt. 1cplsd. 2cc.

So I have the rhodium synthesis for mescaline from the benzaldehyde. I just don’t know how to create positive pressure of H2 from the cyanno produ CT.

Orange barrels were the shit. Had the rare opportunity to try peyote @ 17. Terrifying

Yea I’d say save mescaline to 30 2c’s to 40 and ibogaine to 50

The drugs I'm actively looking to obtain:

1. DXM (gonna get enough to go to all 4 plateaus)
2. Dmt (sort of failed wit my first try at a straight to base TEK)

Drugs that are a secondary priority:

1. LSD (I've tried lsa but that just made me lay in bed for the whole day having semi lucid dreams. )
2. MDMA (I've got to get off SSRI'S long enough to avoid serotonin storm)
3. 2CB family
4. Amyl nitrate
5. 'Ludes
6. Adderall
7. K hole (I've keted before but I'd like to k hole.)
8.promethsazine
9. Mescalin
10. Shrooms (psilocybin containing)

Drugs that are either a pipe dream or something I am open to if they came across my path but I wouldn't ask a dealer for.

1. Coke
2. Arinacrome (I know it's a meme but I might try it if I can figure out how to make it.)
3. Meth
4. Chloroform (I've done ether but I'm a bit curious abt chloroform)
5. Shrooms (fly agaric)

The drugs I'm actively looking to obtain:

1. DXM (gonna get enough to go to all 4 plateaus)
2. Dmt (sort of failed wit my first try at a straight to base TEK)

Drugs that are a secondary priority:

1. LSD (I've tried lsa but that just made me lay in bed for the whole day having semi lucid dreams. )
2. MDMA (I've got to get off SSRI'S long enough to avoid serotonin storm)
3. 2CB family
4. Amyl nitrate
5. 'Ludes
6. Adderall
7. K hole (I've keted before but I'd like to k hole.)
8.promethsazine
9. Mescalin
10. Shrooms (psilocybin containing)

Drugs that are either a pipe dream or something I am open to if they came across my path but I wouldn't ask a dealer for.

1. Coke
2. Arinacrome (I know it's a meme but I might try it if I can figure out how to make it.)
3. Meth
4. Chloroform (I've done ether but I'm a bit curious abt chloroform)
5. Shrooms (fly agaric)

I suggest trying again on the DMT with new plant material, and go with a full A/B, IMO despite the extra steps it’s easier than straight to B.

-GC

I suggest trying again on the DMT with new plant material, and go with a full A/B, IMO despite the extra steps it’s easier than straight to B.

-GC
yea i was originally planning on doing an A/B extraction but I was working with a small batch (10g) and I thought the extra steps would be lossy.

yea i was originally planning on doing an A/B extraction but I was working with a small batch (10g) and I thought the extra steps would be lossy.

Ah I see your reasoning, but believe it or not you’ll recover more with the A/b over the straight B. You’ll pull more with the long acidic soaks VS a quick basify and pull.

-GC

I want to try:

DMT
Methaqualone (Qualuudes)
Codeine and Promethazine (Lean - for novelty’s sake)

0-Desmetramadol
GHB (gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid)

Mescaline
2-CB

Drugs I have tried are:

LSD
Ketamine

Psilocybin Mushrooms
Marijuana
Opium
MDMA
MDA
4-FMA
Methamphetamine
Amphetamine

Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
MDPV
Cocaine

Oxycodone
Heroin
Tramadol Hcl
Fentanyl
Morphine
Kratom
Phenibut
Gabapentin
Alprazolam
Diazepam
Lorazepam
Lormetazepam
Estazolam
Zolpidem
Zopiclone
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Aripiprazole (Abilify)

Alcohol
Question about Phenibut - I might try it to combat the terrible sexual side effects of my antidepressant meds (Citalopram)
Can you tell me what it’s like and if it might help - just in your opinion 😌

Question about Phenibut - I might try it to combat the terrible sexual side effects of my antidepressant meds (Citalopram)
Can you tell me what it’s like and if it might help - just in your opinion 😌
Phenibut comprehensive overview

I'm not sure about the sexual side effects in terms of counteracting Citalopram. Some people experience an increased libido whilst others experience a decreased libido on it. Ime it's a very more-ish drug and not to be trifled with. With that said it's one of my favourite drugs ever - feels very clear headed, whilst being disinhibiting and very pro-social. It also makes music sound great. It's quite a subtle drug and it just kind of feels like you're having a great day. It acts on the gaba receptors, but be warned, tolerance builds rapidly and the withdrawals are really unpleasant (very much like benzo wds).