• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to xanax

I've noticed this with benzos too. I don't really find them euphoric.

If I'm calm and happy already, they have less effect than if I've been in an angry or anxious mood. Which means that I don't really use them recreationally.

Its a really calm feeling...kinda like alcohol but without feeling sick. I would just take a half then see if you want/need more. Some people just get tired, but most enjoy it. Have Fun!!

I don't really think xanax is recreational unless you are stressed out or have anxiety. I used to think they were recreational but in hindsight I just realized that I was self medicating my anxiety.

I would go with 1mg if you really want to feel it, any more than that and you may just fall asleep. Don't use them every day if you like them, or if you feel you need them every day get a script and take them as prescribed. xanax seems really innocent at first but it can turn into a nightmare if abused often.

i did it tonight, and i felt pretty good, not like painkillsers, i felt as if i was stumbling around though when i walked, and was really relaxed. it was pretty great, time went by quick when i was on em, only felt like it lasted an hour or so though

The clock flies on them. When I used to goto class after taking a decent dose, it seemed like the 1hr 15min class was only 15mins.

xanax is my fav :) the buzz is hard to describe. For the most part you just feel extremely relaxed. I find if i take enouph you almost get these tingly burst that shoot throughout your body. You will get the best sleep you have ever had while on them. I take em cause i need em for my ocd. If you havent taken them before i would take half a bar and then give it about a hr and go from there. Eatin a full bar is fun but good luck trying to keep your eyes open, lol
I too thought that Xanax was giving me the best sleep of my life even known the brain fog I'd get afterwards taht felt similar to the week I experienced after I got anesthesia or got hit by a 40 mile truck as a pedestrian, I figured that it wasn't good for my sleep. Though I'm starting to suspect that it was oxygen deprevation because of the amount of times that I some how remember waking up gasping realizing that my bottle was somehow empty. After looking it up, your brain doesn't really sleep "properly" while on nicotine within two hours before bed, alcohol, or even weed. Anyways. One time I took 2 foot balls in a morning then two at night along with a 40 and I guess a full bottle of rum, one of the $30 sailor jerry's or some shit, I copped it from my roommate, it took me days to slightly remember it. Anyways, I woke up and popped one more, then did none throughout the day, I've met very few that have had these benzo dreams, But I had this one, I can continue if you care to hear, But I had to get up from my boat (bed) and fall into my lightswitch to wake up, (my floor was a sea of rope and my bed was a boat.) After accidentally falling into lightswitch, I turned around, shouted shut up to what I thought was a mouse eating wall in my room. I turned around to see my room with a complete knocked over shelf and monitor and that my blankets were thrown everywhere much like I threw the rope off me in my dream. I immediately turned off the light and went back to sleep. I woke up forgetting I had what I thought was a dream until my gf got home from nightshift asking what happened to my shelves and the room.