• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to xanax

aimf456

Greenlighter
i've been wanting to try xanax and am finally getting some. I have been reading up on it, and cant get a straight answer, what is the high like? i've done painkillers, is it similiar to that, and im geting the yellow 2mg bars, how much of it should i take?

1. Not similar so pain killer high
2. Take half a bar, wait atleast 30 mins then take another if you feel the need.
You may just fall asleep from them. They make you not care much about anything, so you just cruise along with no worries kinda.
They used to call me tom cruise when I was taking alot of bars, because apparently I would walk around without a care in the world even when drama was going on around me.

Dont take too much though. 2 bars would be too much, you will fall asleep and prob not remember falling asleep, of the 1/2 hr leading to it

xanax is my fav :) the buzz is hard to describe. For the most part you just feel extremely relaxed. I find if i take enouph you almost get these tingly burst that shoot throughout your body. You will get the best sleep you have ever had while on them. I take em cause i need em for my ocd. If you havent taken them before i would take half a bar and then give it about a hr and go from there. Eatin a full bar is fun but good luck trying to keep your eyes open, lol

Yup just listen to what everyone else said and take half a bar. If you take the full you are pretty much guaranteed to fall asleep. It's not really a fun drug to get high off of, but if you got anxiety it's awesome.

Yea some people say they don't really feel it and such but its a subtle feeling of i dont give a fuck. Put it this way, if you are shy and can't talk to girls well, once your barred out that changes. And for dosage half a bar your first time should get you well where you want to be.

Yeah I think it's most similar to being drunk. I can't quite put my finger on it, it's like one of the elements of being drunk... maybe more relaxed but less sloppy (at low doses).

It's a powerful drug, respect it and stay safe.

Your body feels totally calm, in harmony with everything, kinda in your own world. Definitely inebriates you. Rail a mg ladder if you wanna feel good. Any more than that to a newbie you'll just pass the fuck out

It's not that great.. if you want to relax it's cool, if you have anxiety it's cool.. but don't expect some super euphroria cause you won't get it. Take half the bar and work up from there.. if you take too much at first you'll just sleep.

It's not that great.. if you want to relax it's cool, if you have anxiety it's cool.. but don't expect some super euphroria cause you won't get it. Take half the bar and work up from there.. if you take too much at first you'll just sleep.

When I'm experiencing extreme anxiety and dose up on a benzo, hell yeah it's euphoric... like suddenly the world has gone from chaos to my oyster. :D

Why on earth would you rail XANAX?

Yeah that's a damn stupid idea son.

i am going to repat because this is really important! DO not take too much!!! half a bar would be good for your first time, and hide the rest. you dont want to take too much you could black out and go to sleep, or you could blackout and do alot of stupid shit!! now that thats over with enjoy, the xanax buzz is euphoric to me and i do enjoy it occassionally. and i like the yellow ones, theyre my favorite bars!

^ Good idea about hiding the pills. Once you get into the benzo state it's easy to start popping the motherfuckers like they are candy. And then not remember it when you wake up. Got me in big trouble once upon a time.

Yea the yellow bars seem to be stronger than the white ones although I know they're both supposed to be 2 mgs.

if it is your first time 1mg will be plenty throw a joint/bowl/blunt on it and it will feal like your super high i generaly take 2 mg with 90-120mg morphine ir i dont suggest this to you as i have a huge tolerence if i dont have my xan i have to take 5-6 30mg morphs to feal good usuually though ill thrrow a few of my 30mg extended release oxy's on top atm i geet 90 30mg oc 240 30mg morphs and 120 1/2 mg xans i dont have any anxienty but they potenate the morph and the oxy quite a bit usuually illl do 2 mg xan 90mg morph and a hour later snort a 30mg oxy and its the best high ever

KNOW YOUR BODYS LIMIT JUST CAUSE I DO DO DOSENT MEAN YOU SHOULD I HAVE BEEN TAKEING OPIATES/XAN FOR OVER 4 YEARS SO I KNOW WHAT I CAN HANDLY 90% OF OD'S COME FROM XAN MIXED WITH OPIATES

xanax is good when u feel really stressed, or feeling angry,nervous then if you take xanax u will feel how it callms you down. and i would add that xanax "high" last about 1~hour for me later even if i redosed i was just calm and tired & sleepy, IMO i take it only when i have hangover from alcohol, or when im nervous, its also good if you are going to dating with girl and u are kind of nervous. Xanax is not bad but if i have choice between alcohol and benzodiazepines i prefer aclohol, its better, and lasts longer.

Last edited:
.5mg - 1mg wait 45 or so minutes.

You'll notice a wave of relaxation. Don't snort them, I was dumb enough to do that back in the day. 1mg of Kpins up my nose and it feels like you snorted a menthol covered Christmas Tree. Snorting a huge bar to get 2MG of the drug is stupid as hell, the pill is probably only .2% active ingredient.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread, but what's up with people saying benzos are euphoric? I take ~1mg of Klonopin a day, and I've taken ~5mgs+ of Xanax in one sitting and never noticed any euphoria. I don't get it, some people say it's so amazing how euphoric it is. I also take Suboxone, and was taking Suboxone when I took a 5mg dose. No euphoria, what gives?

.5mg - 1mg wait 45 or so minutes.

You'll notice a wave of relaxation. Don't snort them, I was dumb enough to do that back in the day. 1mg of Kpins up my nose and it feels like you snorted a menthol covered Christmas Tree. Snorting a huge bar to get 2MG of the drug is stupid as hell, the pill is probably only .2% active ingredient.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread, but what's up with people saying benzos are euphoric? I take ~1mg of Klonopin a day, and I've taken ~5mgs+ of Xanax in one sitting and never noticed any euphoria. I don't get it, some people say it's so amazing how euphoric it is. I also take Suboxone, and was taking Suboxone when I took a 5mg dose. No euphoria, what gives?

Thats they way benzodiazepines are man; they do theyr JOB! you need to be in anxiexty or nervous, benzodiazepines bring your back to normal. placebo? and when u are really having lets say panic attack then you will feel a little euphoria. My friend took xanax for first time 0.5 mg he sayd he didnt feel a shit, but he the person who is 24/7 calm he does not have hangovers or anxiety that could be cause by drugs and other stuff. Benzodiazepines were made for some reason.