• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants New to meth, swallowed 3-3.5 grams over 48 hours. 20 year old college athlete. Did I do permanent damage?

Thanks man that's actually a great idea. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm still going to get questions from coaches and parents. I'm thinking about it.

this is a very common exam, no one will question your desire of doing so. Tell them that you read some recommendations (actually it is recommended) online and since you haven't done one so far in your life, it is time for the first one as you are planning to be an "athlete". Do an ergometric test along with an image test. It is important to have these exams independently of the drug use, they are a record of your health condition and may be useful in future. At least in my country you can do these kinds of things very easily and no one would ask you why do you want to do it.

Based on the alprazolam cure you describe it 100% it sounds like anxiety to be frank. Its good to be alarmed after something like that. I suppose you could request your primary care doctor to give you a holter monitor (a wearable ECG device) for 24 hours to look for irregularities but i would be astounded if they were to find anything (at least that wasnt prexisting), and afterall, you'd have to be creative in bringing that up (or admit to having taken too much methamphetamine). Anything is within the realm of possibility but probabilistically you are probably fine.

Based on the alprazolam cure you describe it 100% it sounds like anxiety to be frank. Its good to be alarmed after something like that. I suppose you could request your primary care doctor to give you a holter monitor (a wearable ECG device) for 24 hours to look for irregularities but i would be astounded if they were to find anything (at least that wasnt prexisting), and afterall, you'd have to be creative in bringing that up (or admit to having taken too much methamphetamine). Anything is within the realm of possibility but probabilistically you are probably fine.
Very well thanks again. I think at the point my plan is to monitor my improvement really carefully, go work out as little as is possible without people asking questions about my sudden training changes, and fucking hope it doesn't get worse. I think this summer I could probably make a convincing excuse for seeing a cardiologist, but it can't be earlier than that. Basically right now the only thing worse than some sudden emergency cardiac situation is this getting out and the certain loss of my scholarship, family shame, etc. So I'll just have to push forward and monitor everything obsessively. I have an apple watch series 4 which can do ECGs (although who knows if they're accurate), and to monitor daily changes in resting heart rate, workouts, whatnot.

Thank man I know I'm being repetitive here but you guys are such a great resource.

Just so I understand a bit better, is taking 3g orally over two days unheard of? And would have smoking it been actually healthier? (relative)

It's not unheard of. Some people have multiple gram a day habits. It depends on purity as well, and tolerance of course.

IMO, taking it orally is probably the least harmful of all ROAs. But i'd like to hear from others on this as well because my opinion is just based off a hunch.

Smoking it is horrible for you. Slamming it is bad as well. Booty bumping can't be great for you. Orally last the longest but also is the least effective. Oh, right, and snorting it probably does a number on your nasal passages.

Again, curious as to the science behind the ROAs. I wonder if it has to do with the bioavailibilities?

But people do it all. So everything in moderation, if you must.

Last edited:
Keif, Xork, Negro, thanks a lot guys. I've known about bluelight in my periphery for a while, but I never what a supportive, educational community it is. Do you guy just moderate or do you have a hand in covering the upkeep fees? Could I just donate what I can afford to wherever will help this community stay running in thanks?

There is a donate button on the top of the page. :) Bluelight gets by on donations, we all just volunteer to moderate the site.

I'm not a shining example and nor should we compare to eachother because everyone is different.. ive suffered three Stimulant overdoses, and i currently use no less than 500mg of amphetamine or 1-4 grams of cocaine per day, i occasionally also use meth along with amphetamine, well, really i mix up all my stims together which no one should do. i'm just tolerant, that said, i have not noticed any particular damage from doing this for two years now. That doesn't go to say it's not going to cause irreparable damage it may also not damage my body, but my mind? i think my chemistry has changed drastically, and by that i mean, there are times, where, without a stimulant in my body i can't function, can't as in, i'd probably stay in bed if the place was on fire. So physical damage? physical damage can be brought on by too large a dose too rapidly, with amphetamines that damage can be and others can dispute this, but the damage from amps on the cardio system are repairable overtime as the body heals, especially from a brief stint with them, stay clear of vasoconstricting drugs and you will heal.

Stay away from drugs if you fear damage, damage to the body or mind is inevitable with drug use.

~Stay safe
Zonxx

It's not unheard of. Some people have multiple gram a day habits. It depends on purity as well, and tolerance of course.

IMO, taking it orally is probably the least harmful of all ROAs. But i'd like to hear from others on this as well because my opinion is just based off a hunch.

Smoking it is horrible for you. Slamming it is bad as well. Booty bumping can't be great for you. Orally last the longest but also is the least effective. Oh, right, and snorting it probably does a number on your nasal passages.

Again, curious as to the science behind the ROAs. I wonder if it has to do with the bioavailibilities?

But people do it all. So everything in moderation, if you must.
Not true. meth in particular, is a VERY caustic drug. i would refer you to watch how even the purest methamphetamine is made and the ingredients that are used, several types of acids are among them, (same as cocaine but, believe it or not, the purest of meth vs purest of coke, meth is much much more harmful) go take a look

~Zonxx

Yeah, i think we all figured, but my question was which ROA is the worst.
oral, boofing, due to not breaking it down and atleast cauterizing some of the harmful agents prior to ingesting

smoking is still bad, but, the least harmful of all, while it carries it's own risks of the obvious ones that smoking carries, alongside additional risks such as the coating of the lungs overtime (which cocaine does aswell if smoking crack not freebase which is how i know this) because overtime if the lungs are coated with that nasty shit, you can't absorb oxygen via those areas, which obviously means you can't breathe, and it depends on how you smoke aswell, if you're taking long drags (i can inhale well beyond a typical person, which isn't a great thing due to being a heavy pot/hash smoker and years of hitting a bong which means most of what i smoke ends up deep within my lungs, and it's much more damaging) if you're smoking and just inhaling, without trying to breathe it deeper and deeper, you'll likely end up coughing shit up from time to time, that's a good thing, meaning your getting that shit out of your lungs, i cough shit up all the time, especially after hot showers, i do reccomend hot showers if you're a frequent smoker of anything, you'll cough that garbage out, highly reccomend this infact, when i stopped being a heavy hash/pot smoker, the 6 months that followed, i've never coughed so much shit up in my life, but i can breathe so much better now than i could years ago, even considering i'm a heavy coke smoker, but ingesting meth in it's original form (crystal , even powdered hcl meth) is VERY caustic, due to how acidic it is an it will eat the lining of wherever you're ingesting it.

i veered off topic and rambled, doidoidoi, i'm stimmed outta my face rn

Oral is well-known to be the least harmful ROA for almost any drug. Your stomach is designed to handle caustic and acidic things much better than your nasal passages, rectum, veins or lungs. Meth smoke causes damage to the teeth and gums, throat, and lungs.

Well thanks again guys. I'll update this when I do manage to get to a cardiologist. I just wish I never had that vacuum sealed 3.5g handed to me. I'll have to see if I can continue to keep playing for my college.

Oral is well-known to be the least harmful ROA for almost any drug. Your stomach is designed to handle caustic and acidic things much better than your nasal passages, rectum, veins or lungs. Meth smoke causes damage to the teeth and gums, throat, and lungs.
i would like to disagree friend, (not saying you're wrong, fuck do i hate it when people think i'm bashing their opinion....) here's my take, we've already got acid in out stomach, adding somthing like meth, which, i mean really is made up of sooooo many acids, will cause the lining of the stomach overtime to deteriorate, there's a reason that frequent cocaine snorting damages the stomach, the acidic nature of these drugs in the stomach damage it heavily regardless of if the stomach is meant to have acid in it or not, naturally produced yes, not from foreign agents however

Good, real Ephedra derived meth though... thats the stuff that would be soooo much easier than the typical meth thats around right now, ephedra meth is why oldskoolers will say the stuffs different today, because this pseudophrine derived meth is simply not the same it's entirely synethetic vs partially naturally derived methamphetamine

I just remembered if you're looking for interesting reading read Blitzed: Drugs in Nazi Germany. It was about how everyone in the nazi party used meth, from the grunts all the way up to SS and Hitler. He'd get daily IVs. That's why his speeches were so good. I was reading during that binge for some reason.

I heard that as well, about the Nazis.

Bro id be surprised if that eight ball did any long term damage. But yeah, stay away from the stuff if you can. I'm a meth addict in recovery.

I heard that as well, about the Nazis.

Bro id be surprised if that eight ball did any long term damage. But yeah, stay away from the stuff if you can. I'm a meth addict in recovery.
Thanks man. Have you noticed other complications from meth? during the binge, in the last half day when I was on a flight, my balls hurt really bad. The following week they were sucked up and tender. Now 3 weeks later they're more normal, but still sometimes suck and and my ballsack get red af. Happened yesterday during sex. Sort of freaks me out

Never had such complications. The worst I got was after swallowing far over a gram at once I got the shakes real bad. I had my laptop on my lap, as it should be, and it was literally flying in the air because my legs were shaking uncontrollably.

I got really dizzy from one half gram shot of meth once too.

It obviously effects everyone differently. We're you masturbating a lot or something but never finish?