• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants New to meth, swallowed 3-3.5 grams over 48 hours. 20 year old college athlete. Did I do permanent damage?

Are you noticing the symptoms getting worse over time, or better? You might want to lay off the gym until you feel better. You have certainly put a strain on your heart, so let it recover. One thing that has been shown to help repair heart damage and prevent further damage is hawthorne extract. Avoid any stimulants, including caffeine. If you notice the symptoms getting worse, definitely 100% go to the doctor. But if it gets better, even slowly, I think you should just ride it out, and take care of yourself, considering what you have to lose.
I'm pretty dependent on coffee to be honest given my schedule. Do you think a cup in the morning is too much? Otherwise I'm really healthy, don't smoke, don't drink more than once a month.

Never had such complications. The worst I got was after swallowing far over a gram at once I got the shakes real bad. I had my laptop on my lap, as it should be, and it was literally flying in the air because my legs were shaking uncontrollably.

I got really dizzy from one half gram shot of meth once too.

It obviously effects everyone differently. We're you masturbating a lot or something but never finish?
So this was during the 3.5 g binge. I was fucking a girl for like six hours before hopping on a flight and noticed my balls hurt badly. I took some my last 150mg meth capsule before tsa and adderall on the flight to push the comedown to when I landed, and they continued to hurt. Now, it's gotten better (I had thought), but when I was fucking another girl cowgirl a couple days ago my ballsack got dark red and my balls sucked like way up to where it hurt for her to ride me.

Afterwards she was like yeah that looks scary. So that's another complication I'm having, but I care way less about it. My main concern is my heart right now.

I read that it was probably ischema, a lack of sufficient blood flow to my testicles because the meth constricted arteries running to my balls to severely. That's another reason I'm freaked out about my heart because if I took enough to severly cut off blood supply to my testicles (which are pretty important organs for an evolutionary standpoint), how much blood was not getting to my heart muscle and how much subsequent muscle mass died.

Another thread has been made on chest pains right now.

They mentioned aspirin, and aspirin helps prevent blood clotting and helps blood flow.

Another thread has been made on chest pains right now.

They mentioned aspirin, and aspirin helps prevent blood clotting and helps blood flow.
Aspirin can also prevent the development of Thrombosis/DT

You said you do grams of stimulants a day? For two years? So why am I so fucked from doing 3gs over a couple days on the first time?
i also 'speed ball' every single day, i take well, i've cut down substantially, now i'm around the equivilent to 200-300mg of morphine/daily, but i was and on some days take more than 500mg worth of morphine.

You said you do grams of stimulants a day? For two years? So why am I so fucked from doing 3gs over a couple days on the first time?
AND I'M NOT SAYING, GO SPEEDBALL, EVERYTHING'LL BE FINE, NO. What i'm trying to get across is this, my downers counter the negative physical effects i would otherwise suffer, theres days i wonder how i'm alive and just have to look at the angels on my shoulders because i've overdosed 3 times on stimulants, and if i wasn't the drug user i am, with so much at hand and prepared, i'd be dead today.

still up Zonxx? you seem like you're always here

well, i have been up for a few days, i don't really look at the clock anymore, but i never log off due to just passing out, pretty much all the time.

stay safe man I hope you end up alright
LoL. could be better, id like to have not mised while high out of my mind on crack and now have an abcess that i have to deal with it's getting betterm better it gets, worse it huts from my treatment

Probably you won't get any permanent damage, the effects and after effects just linger quite some time, after that heavy dosing.