• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health New to DMT ??

This thread is a mess, half of the replies are stupid jokes about god knows what and the other half are only vaguely related to the actual topic. First of all OP, you should read the entry on Psychonaut Wiki for DMT, second of all, you should be well informed and have absolute confidence when going into the trip because it will sweep you off your feet, third of all, while your prior experience with psychedelics helps and is a good base, don't expect this to be anything like you've ever experienced before, it really is "mushrooms times a million plus aliens" like a certain bald, former UFC-commentator once said and fourth, there aren't different types of acid and shrooms, just acid and shrooms.

4aco-dmt thats oral dmt with no nausea. Ayahuasca without the gutsache
Um no. 4-aco is a prodrug to psilocin. Even pure psilocin does not go to the depths of strong ayahuasca though it can hit you like a truck
She sells it by the cartridge ,which is the first I heard about reading here and google….
This has become more common lately especially in the US.

Please refrain from discussing any sort of pricing or sourcing

Um no. 4-aco is a prodrug to psilocin. Even pure psilocin does not go to the depths of strong ayahuasca though it can hit you like a truck
well i dont know if thats the case, i think people have a tendency to overestimate the power of ayahuasca, well, its certainly powerful, but thats a matter of dose, i dont think there is an inherent difference.

I highly suggest people stay away from DMT carts. It’s a horrible way to use it. Every hit oxidizes and degrades what’s still in the cart, I’ve watched them go from fairly clear to discolored very quickly. Plus folks always lie about the actual amount. I knew someone that thought he’d bought carts with 3g each in them lol, more like .3g each.

I made a bunch for myself that still just sit. Nothing beats some good powder white or crystal clear hexagons of DMT in a one hitter sandwiched between minimal amounts of weed.

-GC

This thread is a mess, half of the replies are stupid jokes about god knows what and the other half are only vaguely related to the actual topic. First of all OP, you should read the entry on Psychonaut Wiki for DMT, second of all, you should be well informed and have absolute confidence when going into the trip because it will sweep you off your feet, third of all, while your prior experience with psychedelics helps and is a good base, don't expect this to be anything like you've ever experienced before, it really is "mushrooms times a million plus aliens" like a certain bald, former UFC-commentator once said and fourth, there aren't different types of acid and shrooms, just acid and shrooms.
Wow with that description I’m glad it never happened , kinda lol,,,I stopped messing with her after she stood me up for this,,it was actually the 3rd time she stood me up in two weeks , I hated going to see her anyway because she lived up in the hood and she just wanted to do hand to hands walking up the street instead of just walking up to my car window or hoping in the truck and we go around the corner,,,Young and dumb…

Wow with that description I’m glad it never happened , kinda lol,,,I stopped messing with her after she stood me up for this,,it was actually the 3rd time she stood me up in two weeks , I hated going to see her anyway because she lived up in the hood and she just wanted to do hand to hands walking up the street instead of just walking up to my car window or hoping in the truck and we go around the corner,,,Young and dumb…
You can extract it yourself, though at this point I don't know if you should..

I made a bunch for myself that still just sit. Nothing beats some good powder white or crystal clear hexagons of DMT in a one hitter sandwiched between minimal amounts of weed.
I've never had to explore any other way as this way has been very successful. The sandwich method is tried and true done correctly.

I've never found it similar to mushrooms tho - if you take a good dose of 4aco I can't tell any difference in that and ayahuasca. Except 4aco is superior because there's no bodyload.

I've never found it similar to mushrooms tho - if you take a good dose of 4aco I can't tell any difference in that and ayahuasca. Except 4aco is superior because there's no bodyload.
Let's agree to disagree.

I definitely know where you're coming from. Pure psilocin gets very close, but its slower.

But I personally think that oral DMT is unique vs 4-OH-DMT or its prodrugs.

I'm not putting ayahuasca on the high horse in fact I havent taken it for many years. Every 2nd year or so I put myself through a 4 day dmt amd harmala ritual.

This year I've got pure synthetic dmt amd harmala extract. I will report back

How high have you dosed 4-aco-dmt tho didgital? Im talking 100mg and more. I did love oral DMT with moclobamide but eventually couldnt stand the nausea anymore. Oral DMT was prob my fave drug before I discovered the holy miracle that is LSD and pregnenolone 😁

How high have you dosed 4-aco-dmt tho didgital? Im talking 100mg and more. I did love oral DMT with moclobamide but eventually couldnt stand the nausea anymore. Oral DMT was prob my fave drug before I discovered the holy miracle that is LSD and pregnenolone 😁
I've taken it pretty high. 70mg spread out over a couple hours.

I've also taken 20mg of psilocin which actually got a little scary. At one point in my trip I was in a DMT hospital and I was hooked up to different machines and the spirit doctors seemed to be arguing how to best treat me. Very weird. Regardless, I find the visual aspect of oral psilo a lot slower than oral dmt.