• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, Methylnaphthidate or HDMP-28

I've only dosed this twice, and I'm not particularly experienced with stims, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. That said:

* My first test was at 30mg oral in the morning. I felt the effects all day, but they were more relaxing than stimulating and I'm not sure it helped as a work aid, as I was hoping. The weird thing is that the next day, I still felt the effects...

* My second test (one week later) was 30mg insufflated in the morning . The effects were not impressive; less potent than oral in my estimation. Two weird things: By the afternoon I found myself feeling exhausted, more so than I would have been normally. I was yawning insanely and just felt drained. But things got weirder. That night I had bad insomnia. The following two nights, I had insomnia as well. That's really abnormal for me, so I have a hard time believing there's no connection.

Anyway, this stuff is not for me. Seems too long-lasting and at the same time not effective enough to be a functional stim. YMMV.

Had the opportunity to test it a few times and i'm greatly satisfied by this stuff !

Don't believe that HDMP-28 looks like 3,4CTMP (except in chemistry structure of course) HDMP is less potent that's true but it doesn't matter too much, cause this compound have other advantage that CTMP

I prefer the oral ROA, it lack the rush from the snorting but the high is way more euphoric than CTMP in addition, i find HDMP to be no to long in duration (in reasonable dosage) at least, far less than CTMP !

To finish, these information are to be verified but, i expect the HDMP to possibly gave little nausea (nothing too hard, and i drank alcohol) but with this one i find anxiety/ usual stim discomfort more forgiven !

Next test : 50Mg Oral behind the sound, i'm impatient to know the recreative potential of this substance in a party =)

Reporting back the conclusion on this product :

In Insufflated <15mg : Painnfully drip, no rush, great high, and sweety stimulation for a duration relatively short (3-4H Total)

In Oral ~35mg : Onset is short but the coming up take a more little time to be completly done. No rush. Nice High, the stimulation is not too present but you are talkative, happy to move, you feel great , it little compare to a cocaine type of effect ! (but with longer duration)

In Oral ~50mg : The settings were not the best, but i although nice effect, a nice little euphoria , with no unconfortable stimulation (long duration)

To conclude : I definitively reorder this compound, he have nice good effect and little bad adverse effect

/!\ Be cautious, while mixing this substance with an other, first you are not aware how much you body can support or be allergic and second HDMP-28 apparently touch the serotonin, so be carefull with other serotoninergique /!\

Peace

Well I got this in the mail today. I can tell from 2 small lines (I know, great description right? Sorry, no scale at the moment.) that I am stimulated. There was no rush. Music is more enjoyable and talking is easy as well. I don't seem quite focused as of yet though it's only been about 15 minutes since trying. I also tried vaping some off of foil and oh god that hurt the lungs. Either that or the drip is pretty painful. It goes easily up the nose. It needs to be crushed to a powder before snorting, sort of granular texture. I can feel myself getting more stimulated just typing this. I'll report back later. My god the drip.

Despite everyone saying that this is "not soluble" in water, it seems to just need a little heat to achieve 20mg/mL.

Much smoother stimulation than methylphenidate, I have to say.

can anyone compare this and 3-fpm euphoria, comedown and focus wise?
I know it is like comparing apples and oranges, but please try.

3FPM is much more euphoric, this is moderately so but is more of a useful focus drug, at least thats what my initial trials at similar doses suggest (30-50mg oral and plugged)

Can anyone confirm if this is soluble in water?

Curious which ROAs are possible...
It's definitely water soluble, though I heated water for quicker results. Be careful if you're planning on IV roa as it's much more potent than cocaine. I'd estimate about ten times more potent, and last about ten times as long too.

HDMP-28s dose seems to be around 20mg (oral), so injected potency could very well be a lot higher than street cocaines.

That being said, it doesn't seem to be overly enjoyable, the naphthidates never really got any popular.

I don't think anyone is shilling for the naphthydates these days. They were never well recieved, except through the rose-tinted glasses of first-experience that a number of people (myself included) fell for.

But they do also objectively have a far higher potency and duration than cocaine.