• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New stimulant, Methylnaphthidate or HDMP-28

roi

Bluelighter
Wikipedia

HDMP-28.png

It's available on the RC market now.

Short lasting TRI, perhaps similar effects to cocaine?

Expectations and experience reports are welcome :)

Last edited:
I thought it was known and has been for a while. 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate has similar lipophilicity and "shape" and doesn't seem to be flying off the shelves exactly.

It doesn't seem to be much recreational judging by the numbers.

3,4-dichloromethylphenidate hasn't this been out of 3 years now ? tried it twice thought nothing of it was nice but nothing special and cost way to much

I just purchased some since I liked Ethylphenidate a lot, and the TRI action seems promising.
Is there any biochem expert here that could tell us if there would be some nasty naphtalene metabolite produced during the catabolism of HDMP-28? Some people have expressed this concern in the old thread about it. Also, if anybody have tried it before and know of a starting dosage for it, this information would be appreciated!

Update on my previous post :

I received the Methylnaphthidate. I tried smoking about 5mg three times in a row, wasn't all that great.
Also, the pyrolysis products potentially being harmful naphthalene-based molecules doesn't make me want to use it with this RoA anymore.

As a second test, I snorted 20mg, and it's quite enjoyable. It's similar to Ethylphenidate but also has a distinct serotoninergic feel that's not in the latter.
I think I might actually prefer HDMP-28 over EPH, but I will give it a few more (snorted) tries before I'm saying this definitively.

2nd on wanting to know whether it produces harmful naphthalene metabolites

sounds interesting if it isn't dangerous

2nd on wanting to know whether it produces harmful naphthalene metabolites

Me too.

At least there are other compounds with a naphthyl group in them that are used widely and considered to be non-toxic / cancerogen - a prominent example being Propranolol.

On the other side we have Agomelatine, which is not known as a cancerogen, but has some nasty hepatotoxicity - it differs from (endogenous) melatonin just by the indole being replaced by naphthalene. I really wonder how they got this stuff approved when some liver enzymes getting around 3 times above the limit is considered normal when taking it - and it has a half life of just 1-2 hours .....

--

But the HDMP-28 is really promising. I have acquired a sample and it feels really nice and clean - it is definitely one of the best stimulants out there. Also easy to snort. If we just would know if and how dangerous it is.

I really wonder how they got this stuff approved when some liver enzymes getting around 3 times above the limit is considered normal when taking it

You should see what happens when people take phenobarbital.

I've just been waiting for a thread on this to pop up haha. Knew it couldn't be long.

Hmm this seems interesting as it has 5HT reuptake inhibitor effects that are quite significant, I may try this one soon. 3,4-ctmp was worthless for me 7mg orally was barely active, 4mg intranasally again barely active. Over 10mg orally active and caused a nosebleed(random drops of blood every 5-10 minutes but only a small amount) and thus felt toxic as I wasn't snorting anything the day before and the day I took 15mg orally. Ethylphenidate is a corrosive, incomplete-feeling and more cardiotoxic version of methylphenidate. I speculate EPH has less sigma, 5ht2b/1a affinity then MPH and thus feels incomplete or it could be it's less NE reuptake inhibition affinity then MPH causing the incomplete feeling but I am more positive it's the former. Noteworthy is that 3,4-ctmp has somewhat significant serotonin reuptake inhibition and I could feel that during my 3,4-dcmp experiments as it was much less pushy for how much energy I had then similar energy amounts on MPH. I wonder if HDMP has sigma activity as I believe this why ritalin unlike so many other DNRIs feels reminiscent of cocaine(higher the concentration of the ritalin pils the more it feels like cocaine, weight the pill and calculate) and highly reminiscent if recrystallized from said pills obtained by a prescription in your name(don't do illegal stuff kids its bad, mmkay)

To those who have tried this piperidine how does it compare in terms of subjective effects to cocaine and ritalin/focalin? Does it have a quick onset and peak via intranasally administration?

Also I fixed the wikipage of said compound it stated the phenyl ring is replaced by x new group which is inaccurate there is no phenyl in MPH nor is the phenyl being replaced it's a benzyl group and the benzene is replaced.

I just ordered some of this, does anyone have any further info regarding dosage/potency/safety etc?

A friend of mine recently received a package of this. Its good stuff, approx. 20mg nasally was a good starting dose.

Can this be taken while on an snri? and is it as corrosive on the nose as EPH?

It is definitely not water-soluble, I broke a couple of nasal sprayers finding this out. But I love this stuff it's like super cocaine. The high is extremely similar, the dose is extremely low. There is quite a bit of residual stimulation, and it's very easy to overdo it, but within a few moments of doing 3-4 15mg bumps, you suddenly find yourself nearly overwhelmingly high. I will be ordering this.. again, and again, and again.

It isn't corrosive feeling at all, but if you do too much in short order it causes a pretty unpleasant drip that sticks to the back of your throat. Otherwise, compared to the other similar substances available currently, it has virtually no burn at all.

It is definitely not water-soluble, I broke a couple of nasal sprayers finding this out. But I love this stuff it's like super cocaine. The high is extremely similar, the dose is extremely low. There is quite a bit of residual stimulation, and it's very easy to overdo it, but within a few moments of doing 3-4 15mg bumps, you suddenly find yourself nearly overwhelmingly high. I will be ordering this.. again, and again, and again.

It isn't corrosive feeling at all, but if you do too much in short order it causes a pretty unpleasant drip that sticks to the back of your throat. Otherwise, compared to the other similar substances available currently, it has virtually no burn at all.

You make it sound too good, and your low post count doesnt convince me you're not full off shit.I'll wait for someone else to back this up.