• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New - psilocybin microdose vs. LSD?

Awesome article, pupnik. Good reminder, but it surprising just how effective it is! This should be at the head of all my trips, even MDing.

DOC is a great substance at around 2,5-4mg.
Esp at festivals where you just wanna ride the high for a long time.
Its not lsd its something else, def not bad stuff though.
Def one of my favorite rc's.

Do You do any erowid research, Mate?

GO to a Grateful Dead concert and look for some 'acid' and You get sold this bunk...
ALL doc is blue. LSD-25 is NOT blue.

[mod edit -- no need for name calling -- CFC]

Sorry man but this is complete nonsense. DOC is a colorless crystal. I have 2 grams of DOC that I make into solutions. The solutions are clear. The picture you posted just shows a blue dyed solution, likely to help identify it as DOC. Someone could choose to dye an LSD solution blue if they wanted to, also.

Furthermore, the incidence of NBOMes and DOC being passed off as LSD these days is much, much lower than it was, given LSD's ready availability and how cheap it is. Everywhere I look there is real LSD.

Also, DOC is a wonderful drug, if you mean to take it. it's bogus to try to pass something off as LSD but I like DOC as much as LSD, more in some applications.

Please stop spreading misinformation and being aggressive/insulting to people. We have a lot of tolerance here but abuse towards other members is a violation of the rules and will end up leading to disciplinary action. We haven't had to discipline anyone in PD for a long time, because most psychedelic users tend to be friendly and helpful people. So, take that as you will.