• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

new Florida law, blanket ban bans any RC that can be made inspired by a known RC

Aren't they often cut to make measuring much less unsafe than pure product? Doesn't seem like 'not touching' to me.

Did you mean cutting fentanyl or did you mean lacing heroin or misadvertising? Cause cut fentanyl definitely seems like a pretty minor problem compared to the bad therapeutic index, especially with e.g. furanyl-fentanyl - read the latest erowid report. So it seems that a lot of other serious problems are indirectly a result of the therapeutic. Other than that I can think only of tolerance development issues really..

But anyway, categorically off-topic esp in PD.

Had meant lacing heroin or misadvertising. The cutting still seemed done by producers not resalers. Anyway I don't know and you are right that this is way off topic.

I mean, it's the RC production teams that make the fent analogs. Resellers generally don't touch them....

Like I said, hand out test kits, hand out cleans, hand out info. Keep your community safe.

Are there test kits that can detect fentanyl? I don't think so, but I hope I am wrong.

Yep, I've given out about 50 of these. "NARK Fentanyl Reagent presumptive test is designed to identify either Fentanyl or Acetyl-fentanyl"

I spend as much money on community protection as I do on my own drugs.

The cutting still seemed done by producers not resalers.

Fair enough, that does make more sense.

Do you really need one of those kits to test though? Plain Marquis' should give yellow-orange to a possible reddish-brown while heroin is more like bright reddish purple iirc. Despite both being able to show as remotely reddish, that overlap seems quite small.
Don't know if like a mg or so of substance is enough though...

Last edited:
Fair enough, that does make more sense.

Do you really need one of those kits to test though? Plain Marquis' should give yellow-orange to a possible reddish-brown while heroin is more like bright reddish purple iirc. Despite both being able to show as remotely reddish, that overlap seems quite small.
Don't know if like a mg or so of substance is enough though...

I like the fact that it picks up fent analogs as well. I don't know if they are picked up regularly and better safe than sorry.

I'm really thinking of moving out of the usa. I've lost 95% of my trust and willingness to call such a futile place home. For this and many other reasons. What a shill this country is becoming.

I actually just applied for polish citizenship by birthright. At least poland uses deaths to back up bans.....

They don't have GC-MS monographs for 90% the stuff listed, so they can't actually determine what you have, unless they get a synthesis lab to make the umpteen thousand different substances they have scheduled.

I bet CAYMAN doesn't even carry most of the derivatives they listed

A good lawyer will shred and torch that the spectra don't match
thyl
Furthermore, that blanket ban contains many substances known to not cross the BBB, and or not be psychoactive, therefore it is an Unconstitutional burden on the right to fertilize your roses.

It will get tossed for being overly broad, and prohibiting legal uses

Like I understand that. I also see real medical value for fent.... so there will be research. From that will come new analogs, someone will sell them. I think part of it is stepping up in your local drug community and handing out test kits and cleans... if you use, and are smart enough to post on harm reduction forums, I feel it is partially on all of us.

This. We police ourselves( work ) get. Shit way more HR and fuckers won't take medicine away, because of dumbass people .

This. We police ourselves( work ) get. Shit way more HR and fuckers won't take medicine away, because of dumbass people .

I'm happy that LEOs and community HR people are starting to work together. We need more protection in terms of actually trying to help instead of imprison.

Thanks for clearing everything up shu. I didn't know u were a legal Scholar in addition to science

So now it looks like some people with knowledge about this are NOT thinking the ban will spread to other states??

I wanted to make a poll regarding this but i don't know if I can since I'm not a mod.

I really hope this ban doesn't extend to other states.

It's bad enough that Kratom is being banned.

Everyone knows Florida leads the US in progressive legislation..... guys I think this isn't really much of a worry of spread. Cause people in Florida will act crazy stI'll after the ban. Cause Florida.

Everyone knows Florida leads the US in progressive legislation..... guys I think this isn't really much of a worry of spread. Cause people in Florida will act crazy stI'll after the ban. Cause Florida.

i don't think its a matter of being progressive....no state in the US no matter how progressive is going to be cool with people doing RCs

i don't think its a matter of being progressive....no state in the US no matter how progressive is going to be cool with people doing RCs

Yeah, but like that other guy said, their ban list includes substances that don't even pass the blood brain barrier and aren't psychoactive and that it's unconstitutional.

Also, aren't we as Americans at least a LITTLE BIT more likely to allow scientific research to be done on new substances in comparison to countries like the U.K. and Australia??

I think we are.

Florida is a SUPER conservative state.

I'm not so sure that more liberal states will allow such a blanket ban without much thought put into to to occur and some of them might have medical uses.

I mean it kinda is.... look at Iowa vs Illinois.

Iowa's conservative government let an AIDS epidemic break out earlier a couple times during my lifetimes because Mike Pence "had to pray" for god to give him the right to had out clean needles in epicenter of the outbreak.

Illinois has Chicago, huge dope problem but less ODs per Suspected Users than DeBuque, Iowa.

I see progressive states as far less likely to adopt a blanket ban than conservative states lead by the religious rite (Look at Montana if you want freedom, haha)

My point is that I don't see the blanket ban passing to more educated states.